Silly builds: When fluff goes too far

lighterfluid

Apr 27, 2016
So I'm sure everyone knows how minmaxing goes, but have you ever tried to make a character good at something completely useless? Runescape master chefs, Pathfinder omniglots and such things.

Post yer sillyness, any rpg-ish game goes!

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Does playing any of LoL champ at any lane or even jungle count? I managed for lulz played 2-3 of all current chanpions at each position. Ofc most hate was for jungling with those champs xD But....Jungle Ahri is da beast:allears: :catte::smuggo::yes:

lighterfluid

Apr 27, 2016
'Course it does. Reminds me of a friend who used to carry with jungle Leona. No idea how he did it.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Do you by chance remember if he was been able to carry with Loean Jungle beofre changes to jungling around year ago or after those changes?

Thou I not yet reached stage like him to carry with Jungle Ahri. I can carry if star alligns with Mid/Top Ahri but not other 3 positions :/ Suprising peple usualy I face as Top Ahri can't handle her there xD

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
'Course it does. Reminds me of a friend who used to carry with jungle Leona. No idea how he did it.
Back in 2013, I played Jungle Janna on occasion. Back when jungling was actually fun. Usually it just involved getting the right items, and alot of support on blue buff.

Maxing out your Gambling, Outdoorsman and Throwing skills in Fallout 1/2. (You have a finite amount of skill points.)

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Of others silly builds...I recall my times of playing Perfect World International I was mostly playing Venomancer...as a tank for dungeons or cata pulling. Not best option for both as barb was much better but still was this silly mode to do. Or like once I tired play Flying Elf cleric in Heavy Armor. He was good at low lvl's but then first dungeon comed and he was sooo bad but still lots of fun how...I run like idiot in HA on cleric.