Show off your characters

Waywalker

Dec 19, 2022
I might as well throw my lad in here. He's not very out there but as the quote goes "This is my hero, there are many like him but this one is mine". Filled in his full name and tweaked the wing color to match mental image but otherwise it's word for word.

You are Johnathan Deepwinter, a human white mage and Marcher-Baron.

You are a human male noble scion, standing 6'6" tall with a well-built physique. Your royal leathers are incredibly light, leaving you with greater freedom of movement than heavier apparel would allow. Your Cloak of the Deeps flows behind you, billowing in the cold wind. Further up, your everblossom hood sits on your head, helping shield your eyes from the sun. Meanwhile, your hands and feet are clad in Gloves of Giant Strength and winged sabatons respectively.

Your face is human in form, with bronze skin. Overall, your visage has a well-defined jawline and facial hair, a pair of lean lips, and a fairly masculine profile. Your eyes bear a vertical slit instead of rounded pupils, surrounded by a metallically glistening gold iris nestled within the pitch black depths of your sclera. Your exquisitely long, red hair looks good on you, accentuating your features well. Your mouth contains a tongue.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. A pair of red and gold wings adorn your back, feathered like a dove's and big enough to be worn like a cloak when folded over your body. They're strong enough to glide with, but nice and soft to the touch. Between your wings are tattoos of runes. Your shoulders are covered by tattoos of wings. Across both of your arms is a set of matching tattoos of runes. You have flared sides that match your trim, lithe body, and your butt contracts with every motion, displaying the detailed curves of its lean musculature. Two normal human legs extend below your waist, ending in normal human feet. Your middle is rock-hard, shaped by a good diet, steady conditioning, or both.

You have a sleek, tight featherweight's six pack. Above it, you have a defined chest, capped with one 0.3-inch nipple each. The average-sized areolae are pink. Across your chest is a tattoo of a runes. Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist.

Your cock is 12 inches long and 3 inches across. A large bulge of flesh nestles just above the bottom of your prick, to ensure it stays where it belongs during mating. The knot is 4.5 inches wide when at full size. A cum-packed sack with two baseball-sized balls swings heavily beneath your distended cock. You estimate each testicle to be about 9 inches around and 2.9 inches across. Right above your prick and baseball-sized nuts is a tattoo of a sun.

You have one butthole, placed between your cheeks where it belongs. Just above your correctly-located asshole is a tattoo of rune.

Primary
★Dawnsword

Offhand
★Wing Of Asira

Head
★Everblossom Hood

Neck
★Serpent Locket

Shoulders
★Cloak Of The Deeps

Armor
★Royal Leathers

Silk Shirt

Bottom
Robe

Waist
★Senninbari

Hands
★Gloves Of Giant Strength

Feet
★Winged Sabatons

Ring
★Ring Of Fate

Ring
★Mare's Ring

Reactions: Kasha

Aelana

Apr 16, 2020
Current cum: 2483712.0 mL. Which is, I think, the maximum value that can take on.

2483712.0 mL is ~2484 litres, which is ~2.5 cubic meters of cum...

The nice thing about metric is, if we assume water density ~ cum density, we already have a rough estimate for weight, which is about a tesla model X.

Never mind your weapons. The monsters in your trousers have to be classified as heavy artillery or something.

JohnDoe6

Dec 20, 2021
You are Nidhoggr, a chimeric warrior and Adventurer.

You started your journey as a human soldier, but have become a chimera during the course of your travels. You are a female, standing 5'4" tall with a slender physique. Your Tiran nun's habit is incredibly light, leaving you with greater freedom of movement than heavier apparel would allow.

Your face is mostly human in form, and you have bronze skin. Overall, your visage has a jaw-droppingly feminine shape with succulent lips, an adorable nose and long, beautiful eyelashes. Your eyes are a curious mix of piscine and feline features; a pair of black vertical slits instead of rounded pupils, sat amongst metallically glistening pools of gold irises. A thick black ring lines your eye and your eyelids close from the side. The delightfully long, black hair on your head can't hide a pair of triangular, elven ears. They stick out a full 2 inches from the sides of your head. Small extra muscles let them twitch or droop expressively. Your maw contains a tongue. Two pairs of horns, roughly a foot long, sprout from the sides of your head. They sweep back and give you a fearsome look, almost like the dragons from legends.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. Magnificent black wings sprout from your shoulders. When unfurled they stretch further than your arm span, and a single beat of them is all you need to set out toward the sky. They look a bit like bat's wings, but the membranes are covered in fine, delicate scales and a wicked talon juts from the end of each bone. You are soaked in visible splotches of sexual fluids, making your messy sexcapades obvious to everyone around you. The nails on your hands are painted gold. You have thin sides, and your booty wobbles enticingly with every step. A thin, scaly, prehensile reptilian tail, almost as long as you are tall, swings behind you like a living bullwhip. Its tip menaces with spikes of bone, meant to deliver painful blows. Two human-like legs grow down from your thin hip, sheathed in scales and ending in clawed feet. There are three long toes on the front, and a small hind-claw on the back.

Your cushy belly is fairly average in appearance. You have two tits, capped with one nipple each. The coin-sized areolae are pink. When you're aroused enough, your 0.4-inch nipples pop out, ready for action. You could easily fill an E bra. Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. You have a vagina, with one 0.5-inch clit. Occasional beads of girl-cum drip from your bronze cunny.

You have one asshole, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.

Falken_Moonlight

Jul 18, 2022
Floof land
You are Yamato, a foxen black mage and Champion of Keros.

You started your journey as a lupine scholar, but have become a kitsune during the course of your travels. You are a male, standing 6'8" tall with a bodybuilder physique. You're wearing Tiran vestments, taking full advantage of the freedom of movement provided by the light armor. Your Cloak of the Deeps flows behind you, billowing in the cold wind. Further up, your hat sits on your head, helping shield your eyes from the sun. Meanwhile, your hands and feet are clad in royal gloves and winged sabatons respectively.

Your face is largely human in form, and you have pale skin. Overall, your visage has a well-defined jawline, a pair of pencil-thin, black lips, and a fairly masculine profile. Your eyes bear a vertical slit instead of rounded pupils, surrounded by a blue iris. The short, white unkempt hair atop your head is parted by a pair of large, adept fox ears that always seem to be listening. Your maw contains a tongue.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. You have thin hips, and your ass molds closely against your form. Behind you rest five fluffy tails, each one soft, silken and sensitive to touch. They're possessed of a life of their own, flicking, twitching and curling even when you're not cognizant of their movements, getting up to all kinds of mischief behind your back. Their color matches that of your hair, a rich white, and light gleams off each strand in a lustrous hue. Two normal human legs extend below your waist, ending in normal human feet. Your six pack is rock-hard, shaped by a good diet, steady conditioning, or both.

You have a robust chest with extremely pronounced pectoral muscles, capped with one 0.3-inch nipple each. The average-sized areolae are pink. Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Your puppy-pecker is 23.4 inches long and 5.9 inches across. The shaft of your manhood naturally retracts into an animalistic sheath when completely flaccid. A large bulge of flesh nestles just above the bottom of your hulking, feral prick, to ensure it stays where it belongs during mating. The knot is 8.8 inches wide when at full size. A scrotum with two apple-sized testicles swings heavily beneath your bestial cock. You estimate each testicle to be about 11 inches around and 3.5 inches across.

You have one tailhole, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.

cloer

Jun 3, 2018
2483712.0 mL is ~2484 litres, which is ~2.5 cubic meters of cum...

The nice thing about metric is, if we assume water density ~ cum density, we already have a rough estimate for weight, which is about a tesla model X.

Never mind your weapons. The monsters in your trousers have to be classified as heavy artillery or something.

It's actually worse, because cum is definitely denser than pure water, thanks to all that biomass in there. I'd say it's easily double, if not more.

Artillery might be hyperbole (hah) but I'd say a heavy duty water cannon is an apt comparison. Good at crowd control.

Then again, of course, realistically, any unsuspecting adversary that's trying to victory rape the champion by putting that in there might either be launched into low orbit or end up like that guy from the one Monthy Python sketch....

Falken_Moonlight

Jul 18, 2022
Floof land
It's actually worse, because cum is definitely denser than pure water, thanks to all that biomass in there. I'd say it's easily double, if not more.

Artillery might be hyperbole (hah) but I'd say a heavy duty water cannon is an apt comparison. Good at crowd control.

Then again, of course, realistically, any unsuspecting adversary that's trying to victory rape the champion by putting that in there might either be launched into low orbit or end up like that guy from the one Monthy Python sketch....
To die by that cannon it would rival a death by Lyric throw. Equally hilarious

Aelana

Apr 16, 2020

I did have fun with the numbers, sadly they aren't as ludicrous as they could be. Accelerating even 5 tons of mass is funny, but at best you are in the ballpark of a firehose. Which... Funny, but not as funny as if you had one magnitude more cum.

Although let me check...

Alrighty, the main issue are the huge dicks. If you'd come down to a more realistic size, and you'd cum out all your gunk in a minute, you'd have to ejaculate at supersonic speeds. My estimate came to Mach 1.5, ~500 m/s. Which is fun. I guess if you'd reduce your tool even more, you could crack 900m/s, which the speed of a industrial waterjet cutter.

At that point, you are a walking OSHA violation.

At first I accidentally used 2500m3 of cum. Then things would get really fun. Pushing that much volume through any opening within any cum-like timeframe would lead to a cum-death-ray.

• Love
Reactions: Kasha and Sacremas

cloer

Jun 3, 2018
PHYSICS!!!

I mean, even a fire hose has enough pressure to allow for liftoff. That alone already has enough potential for shenanigans. Remember the LotR scene, where Gimli says "throw me" ?

Party comes to a broken bridge.
Champion: "Shit how do we get over there now?"
Lightweight female companion: "...launch me.."

You said it also depends on dick size, did you calculate with the whole dick girth or somehow broke it down to the diameter of the uretha?
Also, you could probably adjust that if you tightened the throughput with something.

But be careful, other wise you might have a Hancock situation on your hands :D

Aelana

Apr 16, 2020
Yeah, with this much mass behind it, you could be the Top Gear Car Cannon. I had fun with highschool physics, and googling things like "the speed of cum" of an average male. Like, accelerating 2.5 metric tons is funny, but the numbers do not get too ridiculous. I was wondering if you would be an actual weapon.

For the waterjet stuff I just took the diameter of things. Firehose is about 30-40mm diameter. I imagine a uthera is about 10mm in diameter. The issue was my old calculator has a fussy comma button. So at first I calculated how fast cum would pass through a firehose opening, if you'd have 2500m3 of cum. Those are dam-level numbers and the answer was: At Hypersonic speed. Assuming you would cum for 5 minutes straight. Out of 2 firehoses.

So I imagined what that would mean. That speed, that much mass... Just the noise even... It would rip and tear through anything in its path.

Once you imagined being a cum-deathstar, everything else is a disappointment.

• Love
Reactions: Kasha

Adda

Jun 23, 2022
You are Summer, an avian warrior and Marcher-Baroness. You started your journey as a wyld elf barbarian, but have become a harpy during the course of your travels. You are a female, standing 5'9" tall with a lean physique. You're wearing a scale armor, its weight causing it to clank with every step. Your cloak of winter flows behind you, billowing in the cold wind. Further up, your helm sits atop your head, helping protect your skull from enemy attacks. Meanwhile, your hands and feet are clad in gauntlets and iron greaves respectively.

Your face is largely human in form, and you have smooth, pale skin. Overall, your visage has a jaw-droppingly feminine shape with voluptuous lips, an adorable nose and long, beautiful eyelashes. Green-colored eyes allow you to take in your surroundings without trouble. The back-length, blonde hair on your head can't hide a pair of triangular, elven ears. They stick out a full 4 inches from the sides of your head. Small extra muscles let them twitch or droop expressively. Your mouth contains a lengthy tongue. A proud pair of bone colored antlers protrude from the top of your head

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. Feathers hang off your arms from shoulder to wrist, giving them a slightly wing-like look. You have flared sides that sway to and fro, emphasized by your trim body, and your nice, cushiony bottom has the barest amount of sexy jiggle. A narrow tail ending in a spaded tip curls down from your butt, wrapping around your bird-like leg sensually at every opportunity. You have powerful thighs perfect for launching you into the air which end in slender bird-like legs, covered with blonde plumage down to your knees and rough, pale skin below. Your feet have long sharp claw-tipped toes.

Your round, expectant belly is big enough that a passersby might think you pregnant at a glance. You have two sweet breasts, capped with one inverted nipple each. The average-sized areolae are pink. When you're aroused enough, your 0.4-inch nipples pop out, ready for action. Your big, sweet melons are sore and sensitive from being so stuffed with honey. You should release the pressure soon. You could easily fill a DD bra.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. You have a cunt, with one 0.5-inch clit. No moisture presently escapes your cunt. You have one asshole, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.

Sacremas

Jan 11, 2023
My Bimbo that I'm spending most of my time on currently. Minor save edits, Bronze -> Tan skin (same as Liaden) and Dirty Blonde -> Platinum Blonde (really wish there were more possible haircolors with Bimbo Brew). Also removed the Sex Goddess perk, because I didn't like the description of the size 16 hips (this is 12 Hips + Butt). Also added some butt lube because my bimbo needs to be ready to go whenever, and there's no sandtrap TF like in COC1 to do that.

You are Devon, a human charmer and Adventurer.

You are a human shemale courtesan, standing 5'8" tall with a well-built physique. You're wearing a fishnet outfit, taking full advantage of the freedom of movement provided by the light armor. Your cloak of winter flows behind you, billowing in the cold wind. Further up, your helm sits atop your head, helping protect your skull from enemy attacks. Meanwhile, your hands and feet are clad in arm-length leather gloves and thigh high leather boots respectively.

Your face is human in form, with smooth, tan skin. Overall, your visage has a jaw-droppingly feminine shape with constantly pursed lips, an adorable nose and long, beautiful eyelashes. Normal-looking blue eyes allow you to take in your surroundings without trouble. Your eyes are lined with pink eyeshadow. Your very long, platinum-blonde hair looks good on you, accentuating your features well. Your alluring maw contains a lengthy tongue.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. All along your collar are tattoos of hearts. The nails on your hands are painted pink. You have waspish hips that swell out under your trim waistline, and your spacious rump wobbles enticingly with every step. Two normal human legs extend below your waist, ending in normal human feet. Running down your legs are tattoos of hearts. Your six pack is rock-hard, shaped by a good diet, steady conditioning, or both.

You have two melons, capped with one 0.5-inch bud each. The coin-sized areolae are pink. You could easily fill an EE bra.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Your dick is 16 inches long and 6 inches across. A sack with two baseball-sized balls swings heavily beneath your monstrously thick member. You estimate each testicle to be about 8 inches around and 2.5 inches across.

You have one butthole, placed between your cheeks where it belongs with thin streams of lube leaking out of its edges. Just above your correctly-located asshole is a tattoo of a heart-mark.

Attachments

• bimbo.png
    bimbo.png
    15.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Lucky_I

May 29, 2021
You are Icarus, a human warrior and Marcher-Baron.
You are a human male noble scion, standing 6'0" tall with a well-built physique. Your conqueror's breastplate clanks and jingles with every step you take. Your Cloak of the Deeps flows behind you, billowing in the cold wind. Further up, your helm sits atop your head, helping protect your skull from enemy attacks. Meanwhile, your hands and feet are clad in Gloves of Giant Strength and winged sabatons respectively.
Your face is human in form, with tan skin. Overall, your visage has a well-defined jawline, a pair of pencil-thin lips, and a fairly masculine profile. Fairly unremarkable blue eyes allow you to take in your surroundings without trouble. Your short, black rugged hair looks good on you, accentuating your features well. Your mouth contains a tongue.
You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. You have well-formed hips, and your backside contracts with every motion, displaying the detailed curves of its lean musculature. Two normal human legs extend below your waist, ending in normal human feet. Your middle is rock-hard, shaped by a good diet, steady conditioning, or both.
You have a healthy chest with well defined pectoral muscles, capped with one 0.3-inch striking nipple each. The average-sized areolae are pink.
Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Your dick is 12 inches long and 3 inches across. A full sack with a pair of baseball-sized nuts swings heavily beneath your cock. You estimate each testicle to be about 8 inches around and 2.5 inches across.
You have one butthole, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.

Equipment: Flametongue Blade, Harp of Waves, Helm of Heroes, Fluffy Scarf, Cloak of Deep, Conqueror's Breastplate, Senninbari, Gloves of Giant Strength, Winged Sabatons, Mare's Ring, Guldring

Powers: Earthward, Flashfire, Leaping Bolts, Summon (Lad)Cassidy, Inspiration

Reactions: Sacremas

Sacremas

Jan 11, 2023
My Black Mage, my most advanced character in terms of story (finished Gweyr + Lumia quests, reached Khor'minos gates but not much else). She used to be a full on Demonmorph succubus type but I decided that didn't really fit the character, and I got tired of walking around full on demon-looking and no one aside from Annika really remarking on it, so she TFd back to Elven, going with some Ice Rose for skin this time to remove the goat legs Wyld Mark I sort of regretted (should have done Snake Tongue) while still staying elf. Some white-ish rather than lavender skin color would have been better, but this is good for now, I kept her demon tentacle dick and tongue but removed the rest. She's way too bulky currently for reasons I forgot about, should slim her down quite a bit. Note that I TFed away her testicles entirely as the tentacles are more intended for swarm of clits springing out or something like that. She actually has a massive virility and cum amount even without testicles due to her time as a demon and all the TFs I've been feeding her. She's currently pregnant with Eryka's child. There is some minor save editing here, most is via TFs alone back and forth between demon and some other stuff that left her with bigger clit etc in the process (she had a centaur-given mare pussy at one point) but edits include a bit of wetness for anus that I did when she was a demonmorph, and I may have added more tags to the tentacles to go for full ick (some of that my RP ideas is that it's something left behind from Cait's summoning accident). She is wearing mostly the Witch set, but with Mathia's BFH swapped in.

You are Morgan, an elven black mage and Way Walker.

You are a wyld elf hermaphrodite arcanist, standing 6'6" tall with a bodybuilder physique. Your witch's corset is incredibly light, leaving you with greater freedom of movement than heavier apparel would allow. Your cloak of winter flows behind you, billowing in the cold wind. Further up, your The BFH sits on your head, helping shield your eyes from the sun and keeping you looking stylish. Meanwhile, your hands and feet are clad in arm-length leather gloves and thigh high leather boots respectively. Your face is mostly human in form, and you have smooth, lavender skin. Overall, your visage has a jaw-droppingly feminine shape with voluptuous lips, an adorable nose and long, beautiful eyelashes. Green-colored eyes allow you to take in your surroundings without trouble. Your eyes are lined with purple eyeshadow. The back-length, black dreadlocked hair on your head can't hide a pair of triangular, elven ears. They stick out a full 4 inches from the sides of your head. Small extra muscles let them twitch or droop expressively. A slowly undulating tongue occasionally slips from between your lips. It hangs nearly two feet long when you let the whole thing slide out, though you can retract it to appear normal.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. Centered on your back are tattoos of gothic swirls. All along your collar are tattoos of serpent eyes. Nearby, your shoulders are covered by tattoos of gothic swirls. Across both of your arms is a set of matching tattoos of gothic swirls. Lower, the nails on your hands are painted black. You have flared hips that swell out under your trim waistline, and your soft, plump tush wobbles enticingly with every step. Two normal human legs extend below your waist, ending in normal human feet. Running down your legs are tattoos of gothic swirls.

Your middle is pretty decent-sized. There's no real hiding it.

You have two jiggly, milk-filled breasts, capped with one nipple each. The coin-sized areolae are pink. When you're aroused enough, your 0.5-inch nipples pop out, ready for action. Your milk-filled breasts are sore and sensitive from being so stuffed with cream. You should release the pressure soon. You could easily fill a G bra. Across your melon is a tattoo of a gothic swirls.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. In place of normal cocks, you sport a ring of slippery slime-cocksquirming tentacle-dicks on your groin. At a moment's notice, you can form as many tentacle-cocks as you want... even twenty. You're a bonafide tentacle monster when it comes to supplying pricks, even able to cum from each one no differently than a normal dick.

You have a honeypot, with one 4-inch clit. Thick streams of semi-transparent girl-cum drool constantly from your cunny.

Right above your dick-tentacles and pussy is a tattoo of a demonic heart. You have one sphincter, placed between your cheeks where it belongs with slight signs of moisture bordering its edges. Just above your correctly-located asshole is a tattoo of swirl.

Attachments

• DarkMage.png
    DarkMage.png
    16.1 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

Sacremas

Jan 11, 2023
Alex my Warrior, that dabbles strongly into White Mage talents along with Mirror Mage set, ending up not unlike a Templar like old Ser Cullen here actually. Stats Str + End + Will maxed. Used to be this was my main character that I spent the most time on, going all pure and heroic just to see what things would be like when I later came with some corrupt herm charmer or black mage to see all the naughty bits. As of recently I've sort of parked him in Khor'minos where I got him to last, I keep considering rebooting him and starting over, but if so I'll probably save edit him to skip some of the earlier grind, so I can just march him directly through existing content, but for now I'm enjoying my Bimbo too much, somehow she's ending up quite pure even if she can't avoid fucking anything that bats its eyelashes at her.

You are Alex, a human warrior and Adventurer.

You are a human male noble scion, standing 8'0" tall with a bodybuilder physique. Your conqueror's breastplate clanks and jingles with every step you take. Your flame cape flows behind you, billowing in the cold wind. Further up, your helm sits atop your head, helping protect your skull from enemy attacks. Meanwhile, your hands and feet are clad in arm guards and winged sabatons respectively.

Your face is human in form, with smooth, bronzed skin. Overall, your visage has a square chin, chiseled jawline, and beard. Blue-colored eyes allow you to take in your surroundings without trouble. Your neck-length, blonde hair looks good on you, accentuating your features well. Your maw contains a lengthy tongue. You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. You have thin hips that blend into your pillar-like waist, and your perky, muscular rump molds closely against your form. Two normal human legs extend below your waist, ending in normal human feet. Your midriff is rock-hard, shaped by a good diet, steady conditioning, or both.

You have a fuck-off six pack, bulging with heavy muscle. Above it, you have a broad chest, capped with one 0.3-inch bud each. The average-sized areolae are pink.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Your member is 18 inches long and 4.5 inches across. A stuffed scrotum with a pair of apple-sized balls swings heavily beneath your enormous, incredibly thick cock. You estimate each testicle to be about 11 inches around and 3.6 inches across.

You have one unclaimed asshole, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.

Attachments

• knight2.png
    knight2.png
    20.2 KB · Views: 3