Shouldn't Galotians be able to shift their Goo mound into Legs?

Robbaz_Corgi

Nov 14, 2016
Galotians are able to revert their lower body into an amorphous goo mound regardless of what legs they had before, but the only way for them to gain legs is through a combination of transformative's such as a Red Pill and Terran Treat, Terran Treats alone are not strong enough because they fizzle out at the legs.

After testing the new Tentacool transformative you are able to gain the ability to shift between a "Normal" writhing mass of tentacles and a facsimile of two normal legs. Since this is an actual mechanic in the game now, shouldn't the Galotians be able to shift their goo mound into a pair of gooey legs as another ability in their arsenal?

I know it changes your character's race from Galotian to goo-morph so that may cause an issue. Basically what I'm asking is, since Tentacool allows you to freely change from a writhing mass to tentacle legs, wouldn't Galotions/Goo-morphs have the same range of control over their body?

I'll also include a save file to test out what I mean. The character is already a Galotian with Tentacle legs. All items needed in order give one's self-normal legs (Red Pill and Terran Treats), Tentacle legs (Tentacool) and Goo mound (Galomax or revert body) are included. This is for the ones who like to play without a TiTsEditor so the work is already done for you.

Attachments

• Suu - 250 days Tentacle and Galotian.tits
    168.1 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: Nik_van_Rijn

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Eh, lore wise they don't, but I feel like it'd be cool if they could, then we wouldn't have to worry about biped stuff.

Robbaz_Corgi

Nov 14, 2016
Eh, lore wise they don't, but I feel like it'd be cool if they could, then we wouldn't have to worry about biped stuff.
Yeah, cause (Literally had to search All planets for this again) The "Get Licked" scene with Inessa is locked out to you if you have a goo mound, saying that you need more than 1 leg to participate in this act. In my mind, I can see a Galotian like Celise easily giving herself some thighs at least and still having a puddle below her so she can do whatever in said scene.

GOLIATH6472

Jan 13, 2019
One way to return to just two legs after a full galotian transformation is to drink what i believe is called a big green potion on myrellion. I believe it is for a martian like transformation but it will also return your mound into two separate mounds. Other modifications will also be required to make your legs look like certain species and certain transformatives like the tentacle legs will be no longer usable but it does give you the ability to become a bipedal walker again (or taur or other if you so choose).

ham

Sep 2, 2015
We could steal Roz's suit. I believe she's a galotian and just "pours" herself into the suit legs to become bipedal.

Scxion

Sep 9, 2016
Though,

You mean taking only 4 doses of Galomax?
IIRC 4 doses locks you out of some things, like being able to change height, stuff like that. What might be interesting is a Rahn-specific TF, giving you the ovipositor, some perks based on type, but more limited biomass allocation. Crystal goo transformations would also be interesting, I don't think those are in the game as of latest.

Reactions: mineblock