ShoSakyu: The Succubus I summoned is a Noob!? - 18+ Dating Sim DEVELOPMENT THREAD

AshyNyuu

Sep 13, 2024
coverartfulllogo.png

Please check out ShoSakyu: A charming dating sim about accidentally summoning a succubus, who's only just learning what it means to really be good at her job!

Meet Nono!

doorsnapshot.png

Meet Nono, a newly licensed succubus who has answered your call via book summoning... Only she doesn't really seem like the type of demon you'd imagine a succubus to be? After failing her first task on her starting day of work Nono refuses to go home as a failure. With determination and a newfound courage, she moves in with one goal: obtain your human essence. A lot of it.

H Scenes

MissionaryCouchScene.png

Of course there are Hentai scenes, this is a succubus game after all~
Although Nono is shy at first, throughout the game's story progression, she learns the pleasures of sex, and gains power through it. She goes from shy and reserved to absolute pervert. ShoSakyu will cater to a multitude of tags, but it's very important to me that I make all scenes regarding the more unique tastes to be optional. There will not be scat, guro, or anything like that in ShoSakyu.

Custom Visual Novel Engine

SuccubusNonoMain.png

With 50 different expression components (eyes, eyebrows, mouth, etc.), 5 character poses, and 6 different outfits (so far :>), the goal is to really bring this character to life in a way I always want in visual novels I play to have. With those components I can make hundreds of useable expressions, that actually change frequently, adapting with the dialogue in a realistic way compared to other dating sims I've played. Nono, having the power to shape shift into a human form, (among other forms later in game) adds even more variety in what you get to experience with ShoSakyu.

I've even made a fun little tool to showcase all the different combinations with her expressions in the game so far! You can check it out on my itch.io!

ShoSakyuEditorVid.gif

Many things wouldn't be possible with existing visual novel builders such as RenPy or RPG Maker, but with my own custom engine built in Unity, ShoSakyu is able to have a far more flexible structure, with extra goodies I can toss in to make the game more enjoyable! Here's a small video showcasing an aspect of that engine!

Side Characters

ElderSuccubusartlogo.png

Nono is the main character, however she isn't the only one. Nono comes from a different realm full of Succubi, many different races and professions live in this underground region known as "The Hive" and you'll be able to meet a few of them as they visit your home to check up on Nono, and perhaps get a taste of the human she's spending so much time with.

Extra Features

Succubus export.gif

A planned feature I have after initial release is to animate all sprites and many scenes with Spine2D. I would love to be able to do this, and I love seeing my characters come to life in this new way. This feature is going to be a toggle in the settings menu of the game, as I know there is a split in people who prefer animation or no animation. It's not a priority currently as I want to focus on more content on the game, however I have made a breathing animation example for you all to enjoy!

Free Roam and Character Interaction

NonoTV.gifShowerpose.png

You'll be able to freely roam around your apartment, seeing Nono in various places where you'll be able to check on her in an array of different interaction types. You might even be able to find her in private situations behind an unlocked door or two... Don't get caught!

How can I play ShoSakyu?

The game isn't out yet! But I plan on releasing an early build within the next month! How exciting is that!? You can gain access currently just by subbing to my Patreon, but look out! I have a kickstarter for ShoSakyu planned for October! I would love your support!

I hope you'll find my game interesting! If you do, please follow progress! I have updates posted on my Twitter, Discord, and Patreon.

Please feel free to comment or ask anything down below! I'll be happy to talk more about this project!

I'll be updating this thread with news on the development process of ShoSakyu so don't forget to come back for updates!

Links

Discord | Patreon | Itch.io | Twitter | Ko-fi

Attachments

• SuccubusNonoMain.png
    SuccubusNonoMain.png
    577.5 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: valkyr42