Shortfic: Door to Door Demons

ThereWasanAttempt

Oct 22, 2017

c5M4lUaf.jpg:small

Author’s note: All characters are eighteen or older. Art by @Moth_Maid. If you liked this, check me out on amazon and twitter:

The silhouettes in the foggy glass made Lukas groan when he got up to answer the doorbell. Great. Jehovah’s Witnesses. He thought about pretending to not be home, but by now they’d have seen his silhouette too, and he couldn’t stand rudeness. With a sigh he opened the door.

Then sucked the breath back in.

True, the pair before him were wearing the familiar uniforms of the group. Those rigid little white and black suits were impossible to mistake.

But those suits were generally not wrapped around such… ample figures.

Nor were they so tight.

And Lukas wasn’t a hundred percent on this, but he was pretty sure no Jehovah’s Witness would ever sport horns, yellow eyes, a spaded tail. Nor would they have skin sultry red or deepest purple.

They could have been twins but for their colouration. The same ample figures. The same beaming smiles and the same flowing blonde hair that framed faces of stunning beauty. The red one flashed a grin with a hint of fang. Her breasts threatened to burst out of her white shirt, her tie attached to a studded collar. “Hi!” she said, stepping closer. “I’m sister Rouge!”

“And I’m sister Violette,” the purple skinned demon said, crowding her partner in the doorway.

“And we were wondering if you’ve heard the good word?” Rouge asked.

Lukas stared, his jaw slack with shock. “Th… the word of… of god?” he asked dumbly.

The pair rolled their eyes, exchanged a glance, and giggled. “Of course not, silly,” Violette said.

“Absolutely not! We’re spreading the word of Beelzebub,” Rouge said.

“Can we come in?”

“Um…”

“We won’t be long.”

“And dearly want to tell you the word.”

“Um… I… ah… O-okay.”

The pair giggled again, pushing inside. “Thank you!” Rouge said, taking his arm, leaning against him, her large breasts squeezed against his chest. “So kind of you.”

“So polite,” Violette added, attaching herself to his other side, sandwiching him between the two sulfuric beauties. So close, Lukas realized that they were about half a head taller than him, threatening to put their busts at eye level. He felt his cheeks flush as the two spun him around, walking him back into the living room. “And what’s our polite young man’s name?”

“L-Lukas.”

“Lukas!” Rouge said. “What a wonderful name.”

“A handsome name,” Violette put in.

“A pretty name for such a pretty boy.”

Lukas cleared his throat, desperate to change the subject. “I uh… w-wait. I um… What exactly is… is the word?” he asked.

“Why, it’s the word of course!” Rouge said.

“The word that will help you live your life without sin,” Violette added.

“W-without sin?” he said. “But… I mean… aren’t you um…”

“Demons?” Rouge said.

“Devils?” Violette added.

“Pretty girls?”

“Lovely girls.”

“Soft girls.”

“Beautiful beauties?”

“How kind of you to say!” Rouge said.

“He really is such a lovely young man,” Violette giggled.

“I um… But, don’t demons like sinning?” Lukas said.

“Oh goodness! Of course we do,” Rouge said.

“But we hate it when humans do it,” Violette added.

“You do?” Lukas said.

“Let us explain,” Rouge said, and gave him a push.

Lukas grunted as he landed back in his easy chair. He realized they’d entered his living room. He also realized that the two beauties had taken a seat on the arms of his chair, leaning against him, smiling down at him with dazzling beauty.

“Sin is so lovely and naughty, but our lord Beelzebub hates it so,” Rouge said.

“He does indeed,” Violette giggled. “Because that means that silly humans are using free will.”

“And that’s so very wrong,” Rouge cooed, her fingers teasing his hair, making his scalp tingle. “It’s just so… naughty…”

“O-Oh,” Lukas gasped, trying to follow them, but finding himself distracted. Their perfume was extremely heavy. Extremely potent. And extremely pleasant. He looked up at the demonic women, feeling small. Feeling uncertain. Feeling… Feeling…

Silly.

“’Oh’ is right!” Rouge giggled. “Well done! And our lord hates people being naughty.”

“People shouldn’t be naughty,” Violette agreed.

“And there’s really only one way to prevent them from sinning.”

“Oh, absolutely.”

“Th-there is?” Lukas said.

“Absolutely!” the pair chimed. Violette suddenly shifted, sliding from the seat, oozing into his lap. She smiled down at him, her chest pushed out. So big. So soft. The jacket strained around her bust, the neckline plunging, revealing the depth of the valley of her tits. Her weight pressed him down, her smile dazzling him. “Our lord thinks sinning is so very wrong. But there’s only one way to stop it!”

“Just the one,” Rouge crooned, suddenly behind him, her hands on his shoulders, gently massaging.

“Th-there is?” Lukas said, looking between the two, trying to keep track. Trying to suppress the erection that strained his pants with Violette’s firm bottom pressing down on it. His face reddening. Getting him flustered and hot and bothered. God, what was that scent they wore? It was making his head feel so heavy and woolen.

“Oh yes,” Violette said, leaning in closer. “See, sin needs choice. Needs free will. So if we get rid of free will, no one can sin!”

“Isn’t that clever?” Rouge giggled, nipping his ear, making him start.

“C-clever? Oh, uh, I mean… um, I guess so…”

“So glad you agree!” Violette giggled. “But then, how do we do this? How do we prevent people from making silly decisions? How do we keep silly humans from sinning? And then, our lord hit on it!”

“Oh he did!” Rouge said, and Lukas gasped as her soft lips pressed a kiss to his neck.

“Mnnn!” Lukas moaned, her lipstick tingling like ginger.

“Do you wanna know what he realized?” Violette said, leaning in closer, her breasts nearly reaching his face. Her finger rising, teasing those perfect purple orbs, stroking the ample mounds while her dark lashes fluttered, her finger brushing the top button, slipping under it, flicking it open.

Lukas gasped as her breasts bounced, pushing a bit more into the air. A little more revealed. A little more to tease him as he stared at them in awe.

“Do you really wanna know?” Violette cooed, flicking open another button.

“Gotta know,” Rouge cooed, peppering his neck with tingling kisses. “Gotta ask. Gotta know.”

“H-how?” Lukas said, his eyes riveted to her breasts. How they strained, bounced with every button, every one edging her a little closer to freedom. Edging her breasts towards him. Edging him as her hips slowly rolled, slowly rubbed her ass against his bulge until he whimpered.

“Oh my, but it’s so simple,” Violette said. “So very simple. We just gotta take away that free will. Just gotta make all of humanity silly…”

“Mindless…” Rouge cooed.

“Brainless…”

“Eager…”

“Bimbos,” Violette sighed, snapped open the last button, and released her bust into the open air.

They were everything Lukas dreamed. Firm yet soft. Perfect without a hint of sag. Nipples dark points begging for a pair of soft, whimpering lips to wrap around them. They filled his view as they gently bounced, settling. Too perfect for the mortal world.

“Hope you don’t mind,” Rouge said, again licking his ear. “Poor Violette has been so cramped in her jacket all day. Her poor breasts were just aching to be released. Just begging to be let into the open. To be stared at by some nice, silly boy.”

“M-mind?” Lukas stammered, finding it hard to look away. To tear himself from those perfect tits.

“You don’t, do you?” Violette said, wrapping her arms beneath her bust, cradling those perfect orbs and fluttering her lashes at him. “I mean, if you do, I could always put them away again…”

“No!” Lukas said, then, meekly. “Um, I mean, I don’t… um… don’t m-mind at all…”

The two demons exchanged a look. Their smiles widened. “I’m sooo happy to hear that,” Violette said as she moved her arms, let her breasts bounce back into place as she leaned forward again. “Aren’t you, Rouge?”

“So pleased,” Rouge said, her hands moving down Lukas’s chest, her own breasts pressing into the back of his head.

“Because you know, there’s a certain kind of person who just loves to watch my breasts,” Violette giggled, her hips lazily working, rubbing herself against his bulge.

Lukas whimpered, his cock twitching in his pants, his eyes enthralled with those perfect breasts as they were teased back and forth. Back and forth. “Wh-what kind?”

“A pretty boy who knows sinning is so very wrong.”

“So very bad,” Rouge added.

“And staring at my breasts isn’t a sin.”

“Of course not,” Rouge cooed, kissing his neck again, her tongue teasing the sensitive flesh, the vein, tasting the way his pulse hammered under his skin as his face grew nearly as red as hers.

“But… you know… doing other things with them would be,” Violette said.

“Oh such sinful things,” Rouge whispered. “Tell him about them, sister.”

“Like burying his silly head between them?” Violette cooed, giving her naked breasts another bounce. “Or kissing them? Kissing them and licking them and worshipping my big, purple breasts? Oh Rouge, that’d be very naughty. Very sinful.”

“And we can’t have that,” Rouge said. “We’re good girls! We don’t want to sin with anybody.”

“Oh no,” Violette said, even just nodding sending her breasts wobbling. “Can’t do it. Can’t let you bury your silly head between my big, mind melting tits. Can’t let you kiss and lick and love and swoon and beg for more. And I certainly can’t play with your wonderful cock.”

“We can’t?” Rouge gasped.

“Oh no, sister! We could never,” Violette said. “That’d be so very sinful! Riding a poor mortal’s cock? Why, that’d damn them for sure!”

“Oh no!” Rouge said, and Lukas could feel the smile as she kissed him. “What can we do? Because… Oh sister, I think Lukas wants to do all those things!”

“You do?” Violette said, looking down at him, her eyes flashing, her lips curling in a smile.

“Um… um…” Lukas gasped, so red, so confused, so horny and desperate, his pre staining his pants, his eyes locked with those big breasts as they rocked. As they bounced. As her ass rubbed and teased and played with his poor, throbbing cock.

“Be honest now,” Violette cooed. “Good boys are always honest. Polite boys always answer questions from pretty demons. Are you horny, Lukas? Do you want to play with my big breasts?”

“Y-yes,” Lukas whimpered.

“You do! Oh, Lukas. I’m so sorry. But I can’t let you do that. But…” Violette said, looking thoughtful. “Hmm. But… maybe there is a way…”

Lukas looked at her hopefully, panting, drooling, mind swimming in perfume and lust and desire for the two beauties. But especially Violette. Violette’s big breasts. Her big, purple, perfect breasts that filled his world. His mind. His silly little head with desire and need. “H-huh?”

“Why, if you were a brainless bimbo, then you wouldn’t have to use free will! Why, you’d do just anything we told you. You’d be incapable of sinning! Dumb bimbos can’t be held responsible for doing what their mistresses tell them.”

“Oh no. No responsibility at alllll,” Rouge cooed. “Just being a silly bimbo for mistresses.”

“Silly bimbo.”

“Brainless bimbo.”

“Handsome bimbos being played with.”

“Toyed with.”

“Silly bimbos burying their empty heads between big breasts.”

“Between soft thighs.”

“Silly bimbos getting fucked.”

“Getting their bimbo cocks sucked.”

“And fucked.”

“And all you gotta do is convert!”

“It’s so easy,” Violette said, giggling. “Gotta be. Can’t make it too complicated. Boys can be so silly.”

“So dumb,” Rouge cooed, making him shiver and moan as she gently sucked on his earlobe.

“You just gotta kiss my big breasts,” Violette said, leaning in closer. So close. Her breasts so big before him. And looking closely, he could just make out the faintest imprints of other lips on her soft skin. “Can you do that, Lukas? Can you kiss away your mind? Your free will? Can you be a silly bimbo for us?”

“We just want to help you,” Rouge said, her fingers undoing his shift, her hands ghosting across his chest, his ribs, his pounding heart. “We just want to save you. Save your soul from sinning. From freedom. From being anything but what all mortals are born to be. Silly…”

“Mindless…”

“Lovey…”

“Dovey…”

“Bimbos…”

With every word Violette had leaned in closer, her breath warm, scented, perfumed. Lukas moaned softly, her breasts an inch from his lips, wobbling tantalizingly. Teasingly.

“So please. Won’t you hear the word?” Violette said, smiling.

“The word of Beelzebub,” Rouge whispered.

“The word,” Violette said, leaning in a little closer, “is… obey…”

Lukas tried to see the downsides. He wasn’t dumb. Or, maybe he was. Maybe he was always dumb. Because he was feeling it. Feeling so dumb. So eager. So much like a silly, brainless bimbo. Especially with Violette rubbing his poor cock. His silly cock. With his neck tingling with Rouge’s kisses. With his breath panting. His mind spinning.

And those breasts so near.

So perfect.

So begging to be kissed.

To be obeyed.

To make him the perfect.

Wonderful.

Mindless.

Bimbo.

He didn’t even need to think. Because thinking was so far beyond him. All Lukas had to do was lean forward, and press a kiss to those wonderful breasts.

“Mmmmm!” Violette moaned, arching gently as Lukas kissed her breast, his lips tingling, leaving behind the faintest mark among all the others. He knew this, because a second later, Violette’s arms wrapped around his head, and pulling him into the wonderful softness of her tits.

“Good bimbo,” she cooed.

Lukas moaned. He couldn’t answer. He was in heaven. In sweet, perfumed, softest heaven. Her breasts swallowed him up. His lips kissed them.

Loved them.

Adored them as only a mindless, brainless, silly bimbo could.

“Mmmm. Good boy,” Violette moaned as she reached down, her ass lifting just enough for her hand to tease open his pants. To draw out his poor, throbbing cock into the open. “There we are. Now, let’s milk that silly mind right out of you, hm?”

“Yessss,” he moaned, his eyes lost, misty, drowned in obedience. In pleasure.

Rouge giggled. “Silly bimbo. You don’t have to agree. You’re ours now, remember?”

He didn’t remember. But as Violette’s pussy moved down, enveloped his cock, he knew this, at least, he’d never forget.

“Ooooooh,” Lukas moaned into Violette’s wonderful breasts as she bounced on his lap, his sensitive bimbo cock tingling in her tight, hot depths. His moans muffled by her bust. His mind melting as she rode him, panting, gasping.

“Mnnn! What a gooood bimbo. Such a good bimbo. That’s it, baby. Oh yes. Oh hells yessss! Give me that bimbo cock. Let me milk out your silly mind. Oh yes. Yessss! Baby yessss! Cum in me, darling. Cum your silly brain out. Cum in mistress. Yes. Yessss!”

Violette moaned, burying him beneath her breasts. Her pussy. Her ass. Riding him down into the chair. Riding him into oblivion. When at last Lukas came, it was like she was taking in everything from him. All his memories. All his thoughts. All his will. His every bit of self as he came and came and came, pumping all his seed into the hungry depths of the demoness.

And he loved it.

Moaning, kissing, adoring Violette, he gave everything up to his wonderful mistresses. His goddesses. He sank into the chair under her, head empty, filled with pink clouds of perfect submission. Distantly, he heard the two demons giggle.

“How wonderful! Another convert.”

“We’re doing marvellously, Violette.”

“Magnificently, Rouge. But there’s so much more to be done. So many other poor souls needing to hear the word.”

“Too true, sister. But ah, I believe it’s my turn with our new toy?”

“Ah! Silly me. Of course, sister. Here.”

Lukas gasped as the plush purple breasts departed, then moaned as a pair of perfect red ones took their place. Rouge giggled, then moaned as she sheathed herself upon their new slave, her hips lazily bouncing atop him as she buried his whimpering face beneath her perfect breasts. Another eager convert to the church of bimbo.