Short new scene idea for meeting Anno after the christmas event \(^_^)/

Violyn

Jan 3, 2017
Sooo I met Syri and got to the christmas event with her family and ended up meeting both Anno and Kaede there. After I got to tarkus and met Anno for the second time, the dialogue worked as if I didn't know Anno at all, and that got me pretty confused... since I had already met her. I was thinking if a short new dialogue could be implemented if you already knew Anno from that event. I think that would be a wonderful addition to better immersify players when meeting her for the second time to avoid confusion or uncomfortability. I am willing to do anything to help if time isn't something anybody has (quite imaginable since the game is big and is very good). I am new here and not yet a backer, so I don't know how anything works around here, but i stand for what I say about being willing to help in writing if it's acceptable! \(^_^)/<3

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
You'd want to contact Savin first, as Anno (and the rest of the puppysluts) is his character.

Also the Christmas event is sort of "old" at this point and doesn't appear to account for such things, and a new opening might get in the way of Anno's comforting hug, but again Savin would have the authority on that.

but i stand for what I say about being willing to help in writing if it's acceptable! \(^_^)/<3

Lots of community members write around here, don't need to be a backer to write either. Take a look at this thread for some more details. You could also go to the event submission forums and look at how other writers format/submit their work. If you want to write something for a character that exists, it's always important to go to the character's author for permission first.

Last edited:
Reactions: Violyn

Violyn

Jan 3, 2017
Ooooh this is actually pretty interesting! Look forward to learn about these things, Thank you so much for the help!