short adult html rpgs, slime girl caverns and succubus draining maze

dark tenor

Sep 16, 2022
Slime girl caverns:

and succubus draining maze:

These are two text based, html rpg erotic games by the developer elizzyviolet, both found on Itch.io.

I've not seen them discussed here, but given the proclivities of this forum I thought people might appreciate knowing about them, since they're rpgs I've really enjoyed in the past.

In slime girl caverns you play a male bee keeper, whose honey has been stolen by a group of gelatinous ladies. Shouldering a spade, you make your way to the titula caverns to get it back, requiring lots of fights with a variety of different gooy girls who all want to have their wicked way with you. leading to exploring deeper and more dangerous bits of the dungeon, and some down right weerd confrontations, everything from robotic slime, to root beer slime, to a friendship with a slimy nurse.

though the atmosphere is fairly light hearted, what I really like here is the gameplay, since combat gets surprisingly tactical, since you can always see what your enemy is going to do in each round before she attacks, whether it's going to be a major hit or how hard it is to dodge, and you can act accordingly with more combat options open as you go through the game.
There are grapples, status effects, spells, equipment, lust, and a lot of different enemies, even a little resource management since once you start a section of dungeon, you have to play through a number of random encounters before getting to a rest stop.

Erotic goings on tend to be saved for game over sequences, though later in the game you will get access to a cinema which lets you view all of these in comfort.
Obviously, since the player is male and all enemies female there is a limit on gender interaction, though this one I enjoyed more for it's tactics, light hearted humour and great gameplay than for it's eroticism, which also tends to be at least somewhat humorous; well as humorous as your character ending up in slimy enslavement can be.

Succubus draining maze is in some ways similar, though far more randomised.
In the game you play a drunken male mage who accidently transported himself to a dungeon full of lusty succubae, who promise him lots of gold if he can escape their dungeon, and lots of sex if he can't.

What is great here is the resource management. You start as a level 40 mage with a variety of different spells available in combat.
The higher the level of the spell, the fewer times you can cast it, going down to random chaos spells with no level.
the problem is, succubae will offer you favours like missing fights or healing in return for your levels. Lose mage levels, you lose access to those spells, but might be able to avoid sections where you might otherwise have to fight.

no healing other than from some limited use potions, random rest stops, or occasional deals with the succubae, which makes this one wonderfully tense, and at times rather unfair, though also quite possible to win.

I'd recommend both of these, especially slime girl caverns.

By no means as large and complex as something like coC or flexible survival, but at the same time, games I've had a lot of fun with myself and hope others do too.
Also I'd love to see Elzzyviolet; the developer, get a bit more attention since her work (I believe she is a lady), is fantastic!