Shizuya Quest? (Pls no spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

XBoxMaster131

ive seen it mentioned once in a thread already and some dude even made a thread just to go off on one about it. I did a search in the main blog and checked the wiki, and i cant find any info on it at all. That or im just being a smoothbrain and I missed it.

Id use the forum search but... from what little ive seen that may not be the best idea, especially since regardless of the content i wanna experience it fresh.

So can someone give me the hookup on how to start it? Cuz i really wanna see more of the double donged kitty kat!

oh, also, im in the public version btw.

Paradox01

You could try searching for her name on the Wiki...

TheShepard256

If you mean an actual quest like KaraQuest2 or KiroQuest, there isn't any. So far, her only content is her introductory stuff and interacting with her onboard her ship (mainly talks, sex and sparring).

XBoxMaster131

You could try searching for her name on the Wiki...
I already checked the wiki. nuthin.

If you mean an actual quest like KaraQuest2 or KiroQuest, there isn't any. So far, her only content is her introductory stuff and interacting with her onboard her ship (mainly talks, sex and sparring).
Wait wait wait back up. So.... what the hell is this guy bitching about then? https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/shizuya-quest-take-icanteven.23002/

XBoxMaster131

Ok just nutted up and actually read the threads more thoroughly. Not at all what I expected or thought they were.

While I am glad that we arent exactly having another Riya fiasco, ngl, im kinda dissapointed that there isnt new stuff for her.

Ah well.

And, uh, my apologies for my rudeness in my previous post jwins. I was just confused and rushing through it all.

As for my take on the debacle itself.... i think ill be keeping my hat out of this ring if its all the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.