Ship?

AzurexSenri

Feb 19, 2017
Canada
This is probably going to sound incredibly dumb, but I just started playing and I'm on Mhen'ga...and I can't find my ship. I need to level up, but I can't for the life of me figure out where to find my ship or even a bed to level up in. I've tried "rest" and none of my exp points go down or indicate that I've leveled up. Please help my noob self cause it's really annoying.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
This is probably going to sound incredibly dumb, but I just started playing and I'm on Mhen'ga...and I can't find my ship. I need to level up, but I can't for the life of me figure out where to find my ship or even a bed to level up in. I've tried "rest" and none of my exp points go down or indicate that I've leveled up. Please help my noob self cause it's really annoying.
upload_2017-2-19_18-7-9.png
The purple tile here is the elevator up to the ship hangar. Simply enter this tile and press up. In the hangar all you have to do is to enter the ship and press the sleep option.

Reactions: Nik_van_Rijn

KidRodent

Sep 29, 2016
I think I once mashed a button on Uveto on my fifth playthrough about twenty times before I realized I couldn't go that way in particular; I had to go a different way. Don't worry about this; we all have our moments.