S.H.E.L.T.E.R. 0.11 (Ren'py)

winterlook

Sep 1, 2016
I would like to introduce another project I am currently working on - Shelter.

Plot:
Game is set in a post-apocalyptic world where you, together with a few other survivors, are lucky enough to find a new home in the form of a modern shelter. It has enough supplies to provide life for over a century, but sometimes it makes you wonder about, what lies beyond it.

4.png

1.png 2.jpg

AngelaKiss.jpg
Planned Fetishes:
M/F
-M/F/M
-M/FF
-F/F
-F/M/F
-Mind control
-Mind break
-Femdom
-Foot fetish
-Impregnation

Links:
WIN x32
WIN x64
Linux
MAC

You can support the game here- https://www.patreon.com/winterlook
Walkthrough, polls and fresh updates are available by becoming a patron and we will greatly appreciate your support.

Last edited:

Jash

Oct 8, 2015
I do hope you're still planning on finishing Fate of Irnia first. Don't just forget about the dwarf girl.

winterlook

Sep 1, 2016
I do hope you're still planning on finishing Fate of Irnia first. Don't just forget about the dwarf girl.
I didn't forget about anyone. I develop and expand both games. Irnia already has 3 epilogues. Amount of support is not enough for an artist to work on Irnia full time, so I decided to present another game in the meantime. Dwarf girl doesn't have enough votes on here, for me to make her a priority.

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
For a fallout shelter, this looks an awful lot like a normal house. It even has windows to outside?

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Nah, the windows are holograms, I suppose to keep people from going crazy staring at rock.

winterlook

Sep 1, 2016
Thread updated with the latest version (0.11). There are now impregnation options and much more. Hope you will enjoy it.