Shelter 0.4 (Renpy)

Discussion in 'Showcase' started by winterlook, Mar 13, 2019.

1. winterlook

winterlook Well-Known Member

I would like to introduce another project I am currently working on - Shelter.

Plot:
    Game is set in a post-apocalyptic world where you, together with a few other survivors, are lucky enough to find a new home in the form of a modern shelter. It has enough supplies to provide life for over a century, but sometimes it makes you wonder about, what lies beyond it.

4.png

1.png 2.jpg

AngelaKiss.jpg
    Planned Fetishes:
    M/F
    -M/F/M
    -M/FF
    -F/F
    -F/M/F
    -Mind control
    -Mind break
    -Femdom
    -Foot fetish
    -Impregnation

Links:
    WIN x32
    WIN x64
    Linux
    MAC

You can support the game here- https://www.patreon.com/winterlook
    We are currently deciding on which route to update next. You can take a part of this poll here-
    https://www.patreon.com/posts/next-shelter-25326113

2. Jash

Jash Well-Known Member

I do hope you're still planning on finishing Fate of Irnia first. Don't just forget about the dwarf girl.

3. winterlook

winterlook Well-Known Member

I didn't forget about anyone. I develop and expand both games. Irnia already has 3 epilogues. Amount of support is not enough for an artist to work on Irnia full time, so I decided to present another game in the meantime. Dwarf girl doesn't have enough votes on here, for me to make her a priority.

4. TheDarkMaster

TheDarkMaster Well-Known Member
    Creator

For a fallout shelter, this looks an awful lot like a normal house. It even has windows to outside?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Evil

Evil Well-Known Member

Nah, the windows are holograms, I suppose to keep people from going crazy staring at rock.