Shelly's egg problem cure quest!!!

statess

Oct 19, 2015
I really hope there is a quest for Shelly to try and help cure her of her infinite egg problem,(I think it would be a great quest) (you go to the place where this event happened and find a secret place at the site where they do crazy experiment stuffs and all that. you will have to be carful because things inside could attack you and give you the same problem as Shelly permanently (is what you think) at the end of the quest you fight the boss and retrieve the cure, the "one" single cure. If you lose to this boss it gives you a hyper active version of what Shelly has permanently as it wants to use you, like you will need to lay eggs every min or something since the eggs develop almost instantly. You can still win after this fight if you have enough willpower to turn this boss of or get to a point you need to reach in order to beat the boss, but is you don't it will be game over and you will be used to lay any type of creature forever. Back to the cure, if you are able to get through all of this quest without losing to creatures/machines inside you can chose to cure or not cure her, though you can cure her at any time you want after this. but if you do lose and get the same permanent affect as she does you would need to chose who to save, or hold onto it until you can decide. If you lose to the boss but win with will power, this cure can also cure this new hyper version you have but you have only one chance to chose as it will continue to worsen until it really cant be cured.(you don't chose to cure yourself right away) Shelly will try and say that you should be cured because it is nowhere near as bad as what you have now. but you can cure her anyway and she will feel really sad but very grateful for what you have done. you will forever have this new hyper egg problem if you cure her and not save yourself. with this will come a permanent effect of Super over-encumbered of over 300% or even more.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Reactions: Shanghai_Hourai

coffee with milk

May 5, 2021
I'm having a hard time parsing what you've written here. Please use paragraphs.

Otherwise, I think the idea is cool but I think Shelly needs more content before she gets a whole quest.