Shekka Thought

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
So we've a new crew member who's race loves egg preggers ... and we've a sex toy on the ship that can make it so she will swell with eggs if we give a little love juice. Doesn't require her to be fertile, wont result in hatchlings, and if she desires, could be stuffed with the ever perma growing egg. Swell her up bigger than the rask mamma we met in that quest.

Must ... find ... writer... HNNNGH! To ... commission!

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Someone mentioned it in the blog. Fen thought Shekka would burn the motor out on it. :p

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
The death of that toy would be well worth the show. Plus Shekka could just fix the thing after recovering.
Getting the best of both her desires eh? Fixing stuff while swollen with eggs, or about to be swollen with them at least.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Well I guess the yolks on you. I know its not what you eggspected, but hey its better to find out now that wind up with egg on your face.

I'm sure there would be a lot of people eggcited to see this. It'll just crack them up.

Egg pun.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Thank you. I thought it might have been a little eggstreme.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Fen's blog post mentions we can now be impregnated by futa Sheka. Did we cure her infertility? Need to get my facts straight for this commission.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
Fen's blog post mentions we can now be impregnated by futa Sheka. Did we cure her infertility? Need to get my facts straight for this commission.
No, I'm pretty sure she's just hit menopause, which doesn't happen to penises.

Could be wrong though, I haven't played in... 6 months or so? Damn.