Sheild splitter

Blackout0829

Jun 7, 2022
So I was looking through the wiki for new stuff I can test out and I was thinking of making a new save for a two handed thief dps and I saw a new weapon called shield splitter, but since it's a new weapon I can see how to get it yet. So I played through the run quest and I couldn't find out how to get it. Now I'm wondering if it's even in the quest.... If it is how can I get it?

Bobonga

Aug 13, 2021
It's not in Ryns quest. Vitruvius, the salamander merchant in Khorminos sells it under "special stock".

Reactions: Blackout0829

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Yeah, it's not a quest reward but one of several items recently added to the shops. Here's the patch note:
A bunch of new items have been added, to be found at Leorah, Kohaku, Ogrish, or Nelia, depending on the item, alongside a new unique added to Vit’s special stock
So if you haven't checked out the stores lately have a look and see if you like any of the other new items, alongside Shield Splitter.

Blackout0829

Jun 7, 2022
Yeah, it's not a quest reward but one of several items recently added to the shops. Here's the patch note:

So if you haven't checked out the stores lately have a look and see if you like any of the other new items, alongside Shield Splitter.
Ah is see now thanks for telling me. I kinda feel stupid now