Share your favorite character stories

CloudStriker

Nov 10, 2016
Germany
Not sure if a thread like this is okay, if not I have no trouble with having it deleted.

So, I just had something oddly amusing happen to my latest character who I designed to look as angelic as possible: Curvy, a bit pudgy, golden hair and of course wings. Guess what? Going to Poe A without any credits on you is a terrible idea if you don't want to look like a succubus. So my "angel" is now a demon. Oh the irony.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
So, you've fallen from grace. Happens with angels.

Not sure I have something to share myself. I'm too much of a control freak to allow something unexpected to happen.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
I find it pretty funny all my characters can rewind time, seemingly at will, to undo their gravest mistakes (such as getting the wrong TF from an item.)

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Yeah, I was thinking to just reload, but I hadn't saved for about for rather productive ingame days. I just saved into a new slot.
Multiple saves and saving is important. It helps you avoid having to grind through the New Texan gym 3 times in a row, because you continuously save over the file out of habit of using that save slot...

I liked the moment when after using rainbowtox for a good while my PC was finally satisfied. But then my character´s nipples changed to black after using foxfire... however it took only one try of rainbowtox to get her desired color again XD

I also enjoyed that weird moment when it was Celise who confronted my character and had a very serious talk about his addiction to Lane.

Reactions: CloudStriker

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Meh. Next time i go through TiTS frenzy, i'll make a no transform state that blitzkrigs through myrellion, KaraQuest and Dr. Lash. Then in the future i'll load that file as the basis of all my future playthroughs.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
So I wanted to play around with the Treatment and created a character with a page-long backstory that went into a laundry list of reasons for her to consider taking it.

Buy I loaded a wrong save and took the hit with my bad-ass Kui-tan ninja main. And since it was my only save of her at that time, I had to either bother with .minerva or roll with it. Obviously, I chose the most fun variant and tried to reconcile the two potential sides of her personality, spent close to another hour doing it.

Then I let the changes roll and was reminded that Amazon Treatment was a thing.:ghost: