Sex Encounter, Arona

Lysias

May 1, 2018
Hi I'm new here. I tried using the parser but it gave me this:
{"HttpCode":404,"BundleId":"org.eclipse.orion.server.core","Message":"Hosted site upcastdrake.orionhub.org is stopped","Severity":"Error","Code":0}

I love everything about CoC and I'm very excited for 2. It is a fantastic concept and I hope it continues. Anyway, hope you like what I've got!

<burp>

Last edited:

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
? Uh, Savin's already written Arona and this scene doesn't fit at all within what he's got. You might want to hold off on doing anything at all with her until she's actually in the game, then you can get a better feel for the character and what she actually needs.

As to parsers and things: look at the sticky threads at the top of Event Submissions, particularly Event Writers Guide, that has all the parser info in it.

Lysias

May 1, 2018
Oh I see. The writer's guide seems a bit misleading then, as I don't know what has and has not been written. Is there anything I can write about yet?

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Oh I see. The writer's guide seems a bit misleading then, as I don't know what has and has not been written. Is there anything I can write about yet?

What's needed the most are generic mobs, with or without sex scenes. Bear fights, bandit fights, that sort of thing. Also don't italicise dialogue, the coders auto-fill it. If you want something italicised in the prose, use basic html <i>text goes here</i> like this. Same goes for bold things like <b>text goes here</b>.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Is there a list of mobs? I don't see them in the public design outline

I don't think there is, so just find something you find interesting/hot and have a go at it! Though it might be a good idea to pop on Discord and ask folks if your idea is sound before starting... It's always a good idea to sanity-check ideas before investing tons of time and effort into them. That way, the mods going "lolno" won't be as bad, and you might get good tips on how to better the idea!

Lysias

May 1, 2018
Gotcha, thanks both of you guys for the help. So to be clear, writers guide says:

Savin said:
  • Start small. Write a new sex scene or two for an existing enemy or waifu character. Get your feet wet and learn to use the parser.
  • New sex scenes for existing enemies are always welcome and always in demand. It's a good way to make us like you.

But because I can't find any encounter submissions for the characters in the public design document, it's only optimal to follow this (which seems like what yall are saying):

Savin said:
  • If you want to write a New Original Thing, please consider starting with an enemy encounter or an event in the wilderness. These are much more in-demand than new waifus or your own special snowflake.