Sex Dungeon on the Ship

meijis

Jun 12, 2016
Allows Captain Steele to have a holding cell in his/her ship, this allows Captain Steele to 'capture' creatures, be it a Zil, Raskvel,  etc. or, even humans!

•  Once captured, Captain Steele can induce them with a drug that acts as food source and an aphrodisiac at the same time, making sure that penis are always painfully erect or vaginas always wet
  • There is a meter of percentage regarding their willpower, the lower it is, the more submissive they are, this can either be done through teasing and edging them but not letting them ejaculate or drugs, this only affects how prisoners interact with Captain Steele when Captain Steele rapes them
  • Captain Steele may demand what kind of sex position their captive be on, be it their back on the ground, belly on the ground, prisoner standing upright, Captain Steele in front them, Captain Steele standing behind them, prisoners on all fours, prisoners bounded in the wall, prisoner's legs spread wide on a table
  • Captain Steele may choose to fight them while in the holding cell, practicing his/her new abilities, items, fighting styles, or teases
  • Allows  Captain Steele to view said prisoners, displaying details such as body tone, facial expression, sexual fluids, etc
  • Allows  Captain Steele to use his/her toys on the prisoners, either edging them until they go nuts or make them orgasm,  Captain Steele does not partake in sex on this option

Yes, I know, it may be evil, but hey, it does sound fun

think of it like an interstellar perverted Pokemon adventure, gotta catch them all!

Last edited by a moderator:

Nymphonomicon

Apr 4, 2016
Title promises a sex dungeon, OP pitches an underground fighting arena with sex.
I am disappointed,

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Title promises a sex dungeon, OP pitches an underground fighting arena with sex.
I am disappointed,

Thing I got off it was... well Taiman Asagi... sort of. When ever I hear or see the words underground fighting arena with sex it makes me think of the Taiman series.