Settling in, Galactic Boobie Hunter and Smut Writer at your Service!

Shamus Baran

Sep 11, 2015
I don't see a place for fetish related stories so I'll just post here.   Shameless plug inbound!

http://shamusbaran.deviantart.com/

(I stopped posting on Overflowing Bra, as the moderation is... lacking.)

I posted my "Odd Request" Story on the old forums, but I've been plugging away at a fun little number:  "Boob Note".   It's like Death Note, with less death, and more boobs.

I'm a professional writer that does this for fun.  So (at this time) all my stories are free.  (...and as such don't get full editing attention, but should still be pretty clean.)  I also take well to feedback and suggestions.

I don't do commissions (yet) but that's subject to change as I've gotten a few opportunities to line my pockets with some spending cash.  Right now more than anything, I want feedback more than profit opportunities, so check out my work.

Most of it is Breast Expansion stuff peppered with Heterosexual Sex, Weight Gain and Mind Control.   Take a look.

Boob Note -- A story loosely based on 'Death Note'.   A college student finds a reality altering notebook.  Of course the first thing he does with it?  Inflates some fucking titties, that's what!

An Odd Request -- Original.  A prostitute is given the opportunity of a life tie: dupe a gullible millionaire into thinking her boobs are growing and she gets paid.   That is until she finds out the growth is quite real.

Ten Persons, Ten Doors -- Based on 999 / Zero Escape but with much more sex.  Covers a nice spectrum of fetishes.

There are other projects too, but they'll only get attention if the demand arises for them.

--SB

Last edited by a moderator:
L

Lawleious

*Gives the welcome hug of welcomeness* Welcome Chap! Enjoy yourself and don't be a dick :D  thanks for some more contributions to the smut collection of the great internet!

Corivas

Aug 29, 2015
Your stories are pretty good, seems promising. Hope you stick around!