Sera's Display (TiTS Fanfic)

Drab Tale

Mar 15, 2018
A/N: Submissive sex scene is submissive. Futa Steele, pronoun female. Blurb written about half a year ago, and I've been sitting on it, too embarrassed to post it. Also first post on these forums. :) Takes place after Sera's party, and scene begins right after Steele asks Sera for the sexins!

Might be a bit OOC at the end there...

Sera runs her store and gets some free advertising! Enjoy!

Sera's Display

A devious little grin lights up on your mistress’s face as she hears you beg. You recognize the grin and shudder in expectation and dread. What would she do this time? A tingling sensation climbs up your spine as your imagination wanders, along with your eyes.

“You must have misheard me, slut. I said beg. Do you really think I’d accept such a mediocre performance?” She says as she sensually steps out from behind her counter, revealing the baby maker she enslaved you with.

Your mouth waters as you struggle to focus on what she’s saying. You fail, but who could blame you? She’s conditioned your pussy to gush at the sight of her, your nipples to harden at her scent, and your mind to take a break every time you set foot in The Dark Chrysalis.

“Please, f-fuck me, Mistress,” you exhale, rapturously as she approaches. You follow the order without question. At this point the feeling of submission that sweeps over you in Sera’s presence is an old friend. Almost subconsciously, you slip to your knees where you belong, but your mistress has other plans in mind today.

“Oh no, no, my little cum-sleeve. I’m not in a giving mood today. If you want this cock, you’re going to have to earn it.”

You gasp at her, torn between looking into her cruel eyes and down her toned abdomen to the shaft your lips were born to swallow.

“Eyes down, slut!” your demonic owner barks, and you flinch as you realize your mistake. Sera sighs, her breast swaying as she shakes her head in disappointment. “Months, you’ve been my personal glory hole and you still can’t even manage to follow the first rule. Yes, I definitely think you’ve become a lazy slave. Why don’t you come back tomorrow? Maybe then you’ll remember to show a little enthusiasm when you beg for my cum, hmm?”

You don’t know what to do, or what to say. Sera has teased you, humiliated you, spanked you, and fucked you senseless, but never once has she denied you!

Your posture slackens and you lower your gaze to her feet. “What can I do to make it up to you now, Mistress?”

“Greedy little thing, aren’t you?”

You nod, unable to deny it.

A violet hand clenches around your jaw and lifts your eyes up to meet hers. “If you just wanted someone to fuck you, you could ask anyone. Vahn, Inessa, hell even that scamming cheat across the way could be your fuck buddy, but no. You came to me. You wanted to be my bitch! My slave. And my slaves adore their mistress. Do you adore your mistress, Steele?”

You’re tongue is tied into knots as you stutter for a moment, trying to come up with words. Of course you do! How could you not? How could she think that about you? All of these answers try to rush forward from your dry lips so fast that nothing but a squeak makes it out.

She lets your face go and stands to her full height, scoffing. Her tail cock slides around her body and touches your leg just above the knee. It trails up your bare skin leaving a line of milky pre as it goes. A large part of you desires to lower your lips to meet it, but you refrain, barely, instead passively allowing her to mark you with her trail of cock-lube.

“Tell you what. I don’t need a part time slave. You’re going to need to show your devotion to me somehow.”

“Anything!” You scream, then, much more politely you feebly tack on “M-mistress.”

Sera grins, and you whimper, knowing that no matter what she asks of you, you’ll do it.

She smiles and turns away, showing off her gorgeous ass as she does. Her tail cock slithers up the fabric your bikini top between your breasts and pecks your lips. You can’t resist letting your tongue run over it, but all too quickly Sera has returned to her seat behind the desk, leaving you kneeling pitifully in the middle of her floor.

“Come back here,” She orders suddenly. You make to rise but as you do she cuts the air with her hand sharply. “No, Steele. People walk on two legs. Slaves crawl.”

You don’t hesitate. You crawl. You do it slowly, swaying your ass in a way you hope your mistress finds enticing. Your soaking pussy gushes at the thought of her plowing you and it's all you can do to resist scrambling to her side as fast as possible.

Will she chain you beneath her desk and force her cock down your needy gullet for hours again? Or maybe throw you over her desk and pound you until your mind is as mushy as your twat will be?

“Good little girl…” she breathes languidly as you reach her side, and you can’t help a small triumphant grin.

“But not good enough. Now, lay flat on your back, legs towards the desk. Come on, hurry up.”

You hastily comply with the odd order, feeling strange laying at her feet without a dick inside you for once.

Not wasting a minute, your lithe mistress reaches down to grasp both of your ankles, claws digging into sensitive flesh. You yelp as she lifts your legs into the air, dragging your body across the ground, until your butt flush with the bottom leg of her desk. Then, showing the strength her mods have given her, proceeds to drag you upwards until you’re lying almost entirely on your craned neck and your ass cheeks are flat against the desk’s top drawer.

Your legs dangling in the air, Sera grasps your panties at the hips and divests you of them. She gives you an uncharacteristic smile as she bends your legs over until your knees reach the floor on either side of your ears. You’ve been twisted into a compact little ball leaning with your pussy and ass on display for her perusal, and your penis almost reaching the valley between your breasts.

Curled up like this, you can’t help but remember the huge dick you used to have before you gave most of it away to your mistress. She moves her long tail in front your face as if aware of your humiliated thoughts, teasing you, while simultaneously intoxicating you with the scent of her flesh.

“Ahh… I like this. A nice little ass table for me,” Sera comments idly. She brushes a finger down your rock hard beta dick, and your pussy spasms with need.

To your shock however, Sera sits down at her chair and scoots into her desk, ignoring your needy body entirely. For a moment you think she’s just playing with you. Surely she won’t just leave you like this!

But the infernal demoness doesn’t pay any attention to you. Instead, she begins to fiddle with papers! As a moment becomes thirty seconds, then a minute, you’re unable to quell the small pleading mewls that you know she won’t appreciate.

“Mistress Sera?” You ask, tentatively. You’ve never been around her for this long without being fucked before. Did you do something wrong?

You’re just about to ask when the woman turns to you, holds up an envelope and… Oh god.

“Hold still slut.”

You obey, and as a reward your mistress wets the sticky envelope seal against your gushing cunny.

“Honestly… this is your fault. Ever since that party I’ve had orders from almost every side of the civilized galaxy. And I’m tired of licking envelopes so your wet little twat is going to do it for me. Hold still. I wouldn’t want you to get a paper cut.”

You have half a moment to wonder why in the world your mistress would need envelopes in this day and age before she drags another one across your clit and thought is taken from you.

Your nipples stiffen and your body locks up in mortification, yet you revel in the submissive feelings that slide over you as Sera swipes envelope after envelope against the fuck hole she’s claimed ownership of. You feel less than human. A tool, that’s all you are. A cum sleeve, your pussy owned entirely by your mistress and only to be used however she sees fit, regardless of what you want.

Every stroke of her finger makes your heart race more, and your mistress grins down at you as she periodically presses your bitch clit, runs a smooth finger along your shaft, or gives a soft caress to your balls, only to take it away and leave you groaning with denied ecstasy.

Worse still, she doesn’t even look at you. Doesn’t acknowledge your slutty need in the slightest unless you whimper too loudly, and then all you get is a hollow glare.

You don’t know how long you lay there, craning your neck, but every moment seems to drag into an eternity. Every touch of her fingers makes you long for something more. It isn’t long before you begin daydreaming of the times when she would simply chain you under her desk and spear your gullet. Anything would be better than this torture.

Tears in your eyes, you beg, “Mistress… please?”

Sera pauses, and for just a moment, you fear she will send you away like this.

“Hmm… I guess you deserve something. You haven’t proven your devotion to me yet though. On your knees. Ass up, head down.”

A sigh of relief sweeps over you, and as you uncurl away from the desk, your neck aching with the strain of holding your body upside down on it for so long. You assume the position as fast as you can, pressing your face and breasts flat against the cold tiled floor, and lifting your heart shaped ass as high as it will go.

“Good girl,” Sera says, mockingly.

Something large and thick draws a gasp from your dry lips as it plunders your aching cunt. It is massive and thick but it tapers down at the end so it lodges into your pussy.

“Thank you, Mistress!” You squeak, unbidden.

Sera laughs. “God, you’re a treat.”

You preen inwardly at the praise, but you know better than to acknowledge it.

As if realizing she’s being swayed by your humble gratitude, Sera’s tone goes dark. “Not good enough yet though,”

She kneels down beside you. You can feel the heat of her body above you as something wet, probably her tail cock again, slides from your shoulder blades straight up your spine. Sooo, slowly.

She turns your bowed head to the right and you have just a moment to blink open your eyes before a large red ball is placed at your mouth. Conditioned to instantly suck on large objects placed there, you widen your gullet greedily and she pops the gag right in.

To your surprise, the ball immediately begins to inflate. Shock, and a bit of real fear fills you as the ball continues to expand until your lips are bloated and your jaw aches around it.

“Relax, pet. It’s a new toy. You like new toys don’t you? These strapless gags are all the rage lately. Aaand one more addition and I think you’ll be my perfect little product display.”

What!?

Barely giving you time to think, your mistress pulls a familiar pink friend out of her own pussy and holds it in front of your eyes for you to see. You think you know where’s it’s going…

Seconds later, you’re proven right as she spears your ass in one sharp thrust, leaving you feeling completely full, your body tightly drawn around the instruments tied within you.

“Now. Be a good little display and go get me some customers.”

She couldn’t possibly mean…?

“Front window. I want your stretched pussy on display to catch all the six o’clock window shoppers. And make sure your head never rises above that gorgeous ass of yours, alright Steele? Get me, oh… twenty customers and I’ll think about dropping my load inside you somewhere.”

She gives you a sharp smack on your ass and returns to her papers, seemingly oblivious to the flush of arousal and humiliation that saturates your every pore.

Are you really going to do this?

A full body blush creeps over you as you realize you’re already crawling to the front window. You are naked except for your bikini top, but gagged, and double penetrated by dildos that seem magically tied to your insides, you dutifully make your way to the empty display window and climb up onto the small deus to present yourself as what you are.

Sera’s bitch.

When you arrive, you see that the deck below the window is lifted about three feet into the air so as to better display the shop’s products. You climb up and realize with a laugh that Sera finally deigned to let you have carpet under your knees. A tiny pillow waits there for you, and you dutifully lower your face into it, and turn to display the perks of shopping at the Dark Chrysalis.

Almost the moment you lift your ass to the window, the ringing chime signals the door opening. If possible, your blush deepens even further as the customer wanders over to you. You can almost imagine his expression. Shocked disbelief that someone, anyone, would debase themselves like you were doing. But you dare not raise your eyes. You’ve been trained well.

Suddenly both dildos inside your pussy and ass spring to life and a long sensual moan is dragged out around the gag widening your mouth. You forget about the customer standing over you as you reach down between soaked legs to grasp your equally soaked dick, and dream of the massive cock your mistress is going to reward you with, as long as you’re a good bitch for her.

Slowly you lose track of time. The only thing capable drawing your attention away from your pleasant rod stroking is the mental count you can’t help but keep of the doors ring as it goes off again and again.

Seven… eight… nine...

The words of the patrons are muddy, as if heard through a wall. You don’t care. The only thing that matters is earning Sera’s favor, and you haven’t heard twenty rings yet.

“Steele’s girl ain’t she? Wow, she’s fallen a long way.”
“Good god that’s so fucking hot. All that from a dildo?”

On display for anyone on Tarkus to see, you’ve never felt so alluring, so shamefully sexy in your entire life. The debauchery of it all is almost enough to drive you over the edge on its own, but you hold off, certain that your mistress wouldn’t approve of you getting any part of her store dirty. Or at least, wouldn’t dare let you leave without sucking down your mess.

A hand reaches out to grasp your ass, shocking you away from your ministrations momentarily. The hand has only has a few moments to knead your pliant tush before an enraged Sera screams, “Hey! Can’t you read the fucking sign? No touching the display! That slut belongs to me.”

You come. The words reach into your brain and sear across your psyche like a brand. Sera’s declaration of ownership, more enticing than the vibrations of both your toys combined, draws out your orgasm as if calculated to do so.

The hand leaves your ass as you decorate the small deck with your cum, and your legs trail rivers from your pussy.

Suddenly the rest of Sera’s words register, and an even deeper flush takes over you. There was a sign!? How long had your mistress been planning this!?

Occasionally Sera turns off your vibrators, only to turn them back on again once she feels you’ve calmed down enough. A pavlovian response forms as losing the numbing pulses from your nethers spurs you to find a more pleasing way to display your body to the people gawking at you, and you take care to never let your head rise above your ass.

The ball gag in your mouth is soaked, and the drool leaking down your cheeks into the pillow your face is buried in serves as a reminder of the cock you’ll be choking on later.

Time passes as you lose count of the door’s rings. Another hand caresses your inner thigh an indeterminate amount of time later, and you lift your head from the pillow for the first time in what feels like hours. The familiar poke of a clawed finger running straight up your leg sends shivers through your core.

“Mistress…” you exhale, though the word is muffled beyond comprehension behind your gag. At that you hear a lusty gasp from the crowd that you’d almost entirely forgotten.

A sharp smack causes you to cry out and your ass burns redder than your face, but you love every second of it.

“Sorry people, my display needs a little break.”

The disappointed ‘awws’ that draws from the crowd of assembled voyeurs, (and hopefully a few customers) is music to your ears.

“Don’t worry. You’ll love watching her leave,” your mistress tells her customers as her fingers trail up to your neck. She buckles something around it with a metallic ‘click.’

A small tug on your neck pulls you up to your hands and knees, and you shake a little as your lust boils over the breaking point. To your horror, and inner delight, you realize that Sera has buckled a collar around your neck, and she is tugging on the end of a leash.

“Zap collar. For unruly pets, who don’t obey fast enough.”

You squeak as a zap comes through the collar sending electric jolts running from your neck to your toes and you scramble down the three foot jump to the floor, and leaves you panting.

“2200 Credits!” Sera exclaims as she tugs on your leash and you follow, face flushed as the sea of legs parts for you and your mistress. You wonder if anyone you know is among them before you spot a familiar pair of huge, fur covered Kui-Tan balls which makes you certain that you do. And every single one of them is gazing directly at your dildo-filled ass in awe.

“Alright! Store’s closed people. Get the hell out.”

You reach Sera’s desk with a small feeling of relief and another feeling of sadness that the experience seems to be over. You never would’ve thought it of yourself, but you liked - no loved - being Sera’s display.

A horde of disgruntled footsteps begin tromping angrily towards the exit and you can’t help but grin at the sheer number of blue balls you must’ve caused.

As the last of the patrons finally seems to leave you hear a familiar voice call out, “Bloat her good, Sera! For a show that good, the little cum guzzler deserves it! And I know from personal experience that she loves it!”

‘Dammit Kiro!’ you think, horrified. It was one thing for your mistress to know you fuck other aliens while you’re out on your quest, but quite another for her to meet them!

The door swings shut for the last time, and your mistress looks down at your quivering form like a predator about to pounce.

“Oh yes. She certainly does…”

You gulp. Then, like the cumslut you are, you present your ass.

Sera does pounce. Her fingers are almost as frantic as you feel them press down on your back and force your breasts deep into the cold tiles. She practically rips the toy out of your pussy and you coo in utter delight as she finally shows you who your owner is. Her cock slams into you as hard as a new-texas bull and you scream around your gag. As if only now realizing that she can’t hear your voice, the ball in your mouth suddenly deflates to the size of a small golf ball and drops to the floor with a small crack.

You’re given no time to work your jaw as the gag is instantly replaced with a much tastier one. The lively tail cock drills into your well-trained throat and you suck like the pro you are while you are railed from behind.

Suddenly, your leash is pulled taut and your body is dragged up until your back is smashed against your mistress’s firm tits. You tremble as she bottoms out inside you, and grasps one of your breasts with a tight hand. She rests there for a moment, savoring your insides while you squirm.

“Did you like being my window dressing, Steele?”

Unable to answer, you only moan out.

“Yes you did. You’re my perfect exhibitionist slave, and you fucking loved every minute of your punishment didn’t you?”

Oh god, yes you did.

She thrust into you again and you scream hoarsely. Her tail cock never stopped drilling your throat and you can’t help but feel it begin to swell.

‘Already?’ You think happily.

Sera grunts and you realize mutely that her tail is already depositing its first load in your willing stomach. Her words come out labored and harsh, but still as domineering as ever, and you revel in her power over you.

“Do you have any idea how tempting it was to tell you to crawl back to me, while they were all here? Maybe I’ll do that next time. Let you bounce your sweet little pussy on my lap while I take their credits, hmm?”

“Yesh Mithresth!” You scream around her cumming dick, and one more thrust tips you over the edge.

Again you cum on her floor, and even knowing your tongue is going to be licking it up later, you can’t bring yourself to care. This is right where you belong.

Two hours later, you’re pulling on your clothes as Sera fully closes out her shop for the night. You’ve been lying in a puddle on the ground for the past hour, delirious with come covered afterglow, and only just now finished cleaning up the the last drops of her cum off her shop’s floor as she watched you with a delirious grin. It was almost enough to make you sad the games were over for today, but you know the drill at this point.

You walk up to the front of the store to retrieve your panties, thinking of all the things Sera had made you do there this evening, and wonder if you’ll even be able to make it back to your ship. Suddenly though, Sera grasps you by one of your large tits from behind.

“Wait.”

You stiffen. You don’t know if you could possibly go another round tonight but if she demands, you know you’ll do your best to try.

“It’s… the heating in my bedroom is busted so it gets cold. I… need someone to warm up by. You’ll do. If you…. you know, want to.”

You blink. Did… did Sera just ask you to stay the night?

You eye her curiously, and are surprised to find the normally domineering demoness looks very close to apprehensive. Just shy of timid!

“Y… yes. Mistress. I’d love to.”

“Good,” she says with a sneer and a nod, but for just a moment, you thought you saw the tiniest hint of relief on her expression.

You fall asleep that night after a nice, slow fuck, with a hard cock softening in your ass, and a fresh load stretching your belly. Sera’s dozes as she spoons you, her demonic claw kneading your breast playfully. Lying there in your possessive mistress's arms you realize you couldn’t be happier.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Since no one ever responded to this thread I'm justifiably necroing it to tell @Drab Tale that this fic was really good.