Sera Sub Training

BioSean1

May 3, 2016
I am trying to get her to become obedient, have gotten her to stop cussing, and she lights up when I enter her room. But when I tease her properly, then go to anal, I get the "6/10" rating and doesn't have any adjustment for dialogue. How do you reach next level of submission?

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I am trying to get her to become obedient, have gotten her to stop cussing, and she lights up when I enter her room. But when I tease her properly, then go to anal, I get the "6/10" rating and doesn't have any adjustment for dialogue. How do you reach next level of submission?
Tease her when she's at 80 % obedience.

Angle

Feb 14, 2017
Yes it is O.O, that would have made breaking her so much easier, was so much trial and error but I finally got it! Thanks for the help!
how did you do it? I'm at 80% and teasing does nothing

BioSean1

May 3, 2016
how did you do it? I'm at 80% and teasing does nothing
I riled her up, then went to sleep, and went for vag tease again but finish. Repeated that with intermittent wanking so didn't have too high lust, then once she was submissive enough, I would tease her, go to sleep, wake up and buttfuck her. Then I went to tease her and she let me fuck her pussy.

Angle

Feb 14, 2017
I riled her up, then went to sleep, and went for vag tease again but finish. Repeated that with intermittent wanking so didn't have too high lust, then once she was submissive enough, I would tease her, go to sleep, wake up and buttfuck her. Then I went to tease her and she let me fuck her pussy.
thanks will try that

Riaxx

Feb 14, 2017
I payed attention to her appearance, Ride and buttfucked her, then when she was at her limit gave her release. Basicly same way how you sort of link enjoy this and then you get this. Kept making sure to do something that didnt involve releasing her twice, then giving her release. Punishment just causes it to reset if done wrong.

So its firly easy to train her, just gotta do the opposite of what she did to you in a sense,

Think she goes through 3 stages, before she gives in and turns into your willing pet. But just focused on doing two things then reward, Not sure if theres another way, just being nice to her while using her gets her begging. Which makes sense considering how angry she is because of her past etc. Sort of changes some of her views, while still having the options of letting her be a twisted shop keeper.

Ironicly I did this to her after being on salary with her and having her breed my character lol.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Ironicly I did this to her after being on salary with her and having her breed my character lol.
How were you able to even get her as a sub then? That route is locked out entirely from the player if you had already finished the sex party event and unlocked the option to breed with you. o.o

Seems like a bug.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
That's 100% a bug, and a story breaking one at that. Please be sure to report it and attach a save file in .tits format to your post.

(Use Save to File to get .tits file, use Upload a File to attach it)

Riaxx

Feb 14, 2017
I sold a ton of stuff until she said she couldnt and got the option to reel her in. It was not a fresh game and its probably why. Though it is amusing for a bug.

Riaxx

Feb 14, 2017
Though it wasnt long after the party so I'd chalk it up to turning things on her before she got her debt paid off lol.

Sunce I think I did it on the same day she got her answer and got in the mood. Chalk it up to timing it when shes at her high than knock her legs from under her before she gets to enjoy it. Bug or not its a satisfying way of knocking her down hard.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Though it wasnt long after the party so I'd chalk it up to turning things on her before she got her debt paid off lol.

Sunce I think I did it on the same day she got her answer and got in the mood. Chalk it up to timing it when shes at her high than knock her legs from under her before she gets to enjoy it. Bug or not its a satisfying way of knocking her down hard.

There is supposed to be a week period after successfully completing the party where you can still buy her, so yes, this is working as intended. You unconscionable monster.

Riaxx

Feb 14, 2017
Well she kind of asks for it to be honest. That angry behavior of hers screams I'm a sub that needs taming.... badly.

Besides she's so bad with money she needs someone to keep her from digging a bigger hole. Lol

Last edited:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Next Nonesuch will do a white knight sugar daddy route.

I kid please don't.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Sunce I think I did it on the same day she got her answer and got in the mood.
There is supposed to be a week period after successfully completing the party where you can still buy her, so yes, this is working as intended. You unconscionable monster.
Think it's a bug, after all. Sera getting the answer is exactly a week after the party and signifies her getting out of the debt. Unless you meant "one week after she gets her answer", so two weeks after the party event.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
Think it's a bug, after all. Sera getting the answer is exactly a week after the party and signifies her getting out of the debt. Unless you meant "one week after she gets her answer", so two weeks after the party event.

I think they meant that during the week just after the party when she's awaiting the results. Once she has them you can't buy her, unless on the off chance you can if the party score was sufficiently low or in the negative.

First

Apr 28, 2016
I haven't been able to have Sera act up after getting her to part 2. She just behaves on the ship so I cant use any of the punish scenes. I've been waiting out of ship for like 30 days so I don't think it's just bad rng.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
its suppose to be 25% chance when she's not in seller mode. have you checked all the areas where she could have messed with stuff?

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I haven't been able to have Sera act up after getting her to part 2. She just behaves on the ship so I cant use any of the punish scenes. I've been waiting out of ship for like 30 days so I don't think it's just bad rng.

She will do stuff around the ship that you have to merrily discover on your own. It's possible you've just been unlucky, but 30 x 0.25 suggests otherwise.

Riaxx

Feb 14, 2017
Actually I think you have a week after she finds out. Takes time for money to flow. I have a feeling its once you can collect a salary ( button lights up) that you can no longer yank the rug from under her feet.

Spartankiller

Mar 5, 2016
Is there a guide to breaking her. I did the required stuff her obedience is 80 the current max for me and her lust is usually somewhere between 75-90, but I don't know what I'm doing wrong I go to tease and its literally the usual thing she says. I been trying to break her for 2 hours and it won't let me fuck her pussy. I tried what biosean1 said they did to get it to work and its just not happening for me. I tried it multiple other ways too. Is there any other requirements that aren't listed in the doc for the "final"?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Spartankiller Does your PC got cock and have enough lust to fuck her? (I assume you knew about her been at mid or high arousal herself given you "checked" source gdoc) I recall for longer time fail to finish it when I recalled I shouldn't keep lust low as I was doing during previous stages of her training.

Spartankiller

Mar 5, 2016
@Ormael Yeah it worked I had my PC's lust at 60 and higher before and it just did the "Uh-Oh..." I don't know what specifically changed for me, but it just worked thank you for your help I really appreciate it.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Uh-Oh is when PC starts Sera training with too much lust (as around 60 and more Sera obidence her training make PC get 50 lust too). And Uh-Oh scene trigger when during scene that 50 lust will tip PC over this 75% of max lust that is in most cases over 75. It would give Sera some drop of obidence so that not so bad but after you get in mood and keep lust too low it's sort of trap when it come to final step where PC actualy need to have enough lust to fuck her to "seal the deal" of her training ^^