Sera Sub Training? How do I do this?

KidRodent

Sep 29, 2016
I stumbled across a relatively old post asking about Sera Sub Training... I didn't even know this was possible! It didn't go into enough detail, however, and I can't find anything in the Wikia about it; just her Dom path. Can anybody go into a little more detail on how I do this?

SucculentDelight

Feb 18, 2017
  1. Don't do well at her party. (If you already did super well and you receive a salary from her, then you're locked out of her sub path.)
  2. Sell a bunch of items to her until she runs out of money. (She'll let you know that she's out of money and she'll stop buying shit from you.)
  3. Buy her contract from the slave trader in the block above Inessa's shop (Happy Tails) on Tavros. (You're able to customize her at this point because of slave contracts or something, Alt. Options: Regrow Hymen, Remove Penis, Pink Skin)
  4. Once she's on your ship, she's gonna be hella pissed, so you gotta act like an actually good dom to break her down. (After you buy the contract, you have to wait a bit then go to Sera's shop, The Dark Chrysalis.)
You have to cunt tease her until her lust is high enough, an indicator for this is present in her `Appearance` option when you talk to her, or you can look in the `Log` in your `Codex` for an actual number. Once she's at like 70+ lust or in her obviously aroused state (Appearance), you have to choose `Release` when you try to cunt tease her (Or you can buttfuck her, and probably Ride her, I removed her dick so I don't know if riding her works). If she ever does anything bad then make sure to punish her for it, like taking your ship and leaving you stranded for awhile.

After she reaches like 40 or 50 Obedience (also viewed in your `Log` in your `Codex`) she'll start referring you to Master/Mistress and starts to become more playful. Cunt teasing her is more difficult because she tries to get you off at the same time, so if you're at greater than 50-60% lust when you try, you'll cum and she'll make fun of you. This is easily subverted by just masturbating between each Cunt tease at this stage. This also unlocks a new `Punish` option `Cum Ration`, I'm not exactly sure about the usage of this but it works for me all the time after you properly get her off when obviously aroused. Repeat the usual until 80% Obedience (the current max).

For her to fully submit, I'm not exactly sure either, I had to check the forums and someone posted a way that worked for me:

>I would tease her, go to sleep, wake up and buttfuck her. Then I went to tease her and she let me fuck her pussy.
I dunno, try your best, and tap into your inner dom powers.

Other threads on the subject:
One
Two
Three

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
For finishing her training PC need actualy have enough lust to have sex with her. So unlike during training when having too high lust is bad unless we want then use punishment on her for last step PC need have around 50 lust (or more if PC was treated/used dumbfuck to have increased max lust).

DrakeTWolf

Nov 15, 2020
I am still looking for how to do this myself. These threads are over 3 years old and nothing works. I have tried everything possible besides go into the program files and rewrite the program myself to bypass this dumb crap that seems to be broken. Trying to pass this quest with no success has broken the game for me. Unless there is a foolproof walk through to pass this quest, I am done trying. So, does anyone know how to change it in the program files to fix this broken quest?

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Necroing not just one but TWO three-year old threads in as many days in order to throw a hissy will not endear most people to your plight.

Post a save file and MAYBE someone will be curious and/or nice enough to see if they can see if your game is truly "broken". I also suggest you start your own thread in order to politely ask for help.