Sera Shenanigans

SSSuperEgo

Aug 25, 2018
Every time she puts Rainbotox in the shower and it effects my Steeles skin (or any other body part really) I have to reload my save sometimes losing a lot of progress. This time around I have to complete ZhengShi all over again.
I guess she succeeded in making me/Steele very upset.
My Steeles appearance is perfect, and some effects/colors can not be put back easily. Or at least not without rolling the dice on RNG.

Anyway just a fun lil post about Sera Shenanigans. Have a good ol day folks.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Pickmentation for skin, Ceria's treatments for hair and Lip tease for lips can correct those without save scumming or using the save editor.

When you got Sera into debt and then steadily worked your way on her obedience... didn't you wonder why it stopped at 80%? Also, if she's a trophy slut, expect the pranks more often.

*high fives Nonesuch*

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
You know, you can cut down on the chances of Sera doing shenanigans by doing one of three things:
- Having all your showers in the gym on New Texas.
or
- Saving before you have a shower.
or
- Building up Sera's trust to the point where she asks if you can lend her some money to open a new shop, leaving her busy enough that the chance of her doing a prank drops to almost nothing.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
Or, y'know, not promoting literal corporate slavery, shackling someone to your space RV, and forcibly changing the body they tailor made to express themselves. Just a thought.

Reactions: ChromaTaphore

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Or, y'know, not promoting literal corporate slavery, shackling someone to your space RV, and forcibly changing the body they tailor made to express themselves. Just a thought.

Sub Sera is fun!

And my kindness didn't take a hit at all therefore it can't be that bad (TOTAL LIE).

Fireball

Aug 12, 2018
Sub Sera is fun!

And my kindness didn't take a hit at all therefore it can't be that bad (TOTAL LIE).
Tbh i had sub sera because i discovered it after dumping a fuckton of random loot on her after TFing into dragosteele, since i don't read docs and kinda blindplay most times i usually get blindsided by junk like this.
I was kinda hoping for a reaha situation in which i "own" her but she pays off her contract and then is just free to sell tfs out my shag-tardis