Sera is a Goddess

Catjes

Oct 6, 2016
Hi guys!
Are there any characters like Sera in TiTS? Heavy doms with many well written scenes? Are there more of those kind of characters or does Sera stand alone?
Thanks in advance! :)

Reactions: CloudStriker

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Maybe Xanthe, but she's got a different "tone" to her content. I don't think any other dommes (I'm assuming you meant females) exist.

Hand So might get finished one day. Maybe in 2017.

Reactions: Gamepapa

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Hi guys!
Are there any characters like Sera in TiTS? Heavy doms with many well written scenes? Are there more of those kind of characters or does Sera stand alone?
Thanks in advance! :)
You posted in the wrong section...

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Yeah you really shouldn't be able to start new threads in this section, lol.

@Savin pls fix.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Was so confused why I got a notification for this thread till I saw what sub-forum it was posted in. Yeah like the others said, this should go elsewhere, TiTs general discussion forum would be the best place for it to go.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
There are indeed no other characters quite like Sera; that is female, very forceful and demanding in the tone of their D/s, living the life of their kink 24/7 and has a huge character arc. NS really made something that grabs us by all the places at once.

However, there are workable alternatives. Outside of Xanthe, there is Bess' Dom setting. Plenty of characters include some sort of D/s dynamic in their content, though it's soft and playful in pretty much all of those cases.

And in addition to someday getting a personal Shodan to boss (us) around, we are looking at the major batch of content for a race that has D/s dynamics as a cornerstone of their culture and their biology. All thanks to Nonesuch.

Pastel Skulls

Apr 14, 2016
Aside from Sera and Xanthe, who I really wish had more scenes honestly since I love love bondage and domination, a lot of the dom stuff seems to be bad ending related like the buttsluttinator, Dr. Badger, or Kaska. Though one name I haven't seen here is Haley I'm not sure if all her scenes are dominant, but the non taur one is pretty dommy. I'd love to see some more Dzaan doms, the addictive cum thing is really fun.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
JUST WAIT UNTIL HAND SO THO

Also here's some extra fluff because I don't like having my posts in all caps.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Bess' Dom setting
It might be just me, but I can't really say the tone of Ben/Bess' dom setting is similar to Sera's - whilst Sera is stern yet understanding of the sub's mental gears and uses them to fulfill her wants and needs, Ben/Bess is closer to a stereotypical "do this because I said so, you [demeaning term]" dom. Not that it's a bad thing, mind you - if you're looking for D/s experiences, this means TiTS may cover several of its flavours.

Then again, this may come from a biased user who really likes Sera and only went once through Ben/Bess' dom and sub settings because I found them clichéd... even if the three settings were only separated by minuscule differences (be it extra lines or swapped words). Or so I remember. Speaking of which, I want So too. I'd even download So on a Siegwulfe shell if needs be.

Last edited:

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
It might be just me, but I can't really say the tone of Ben/Bess' dom setting is similar to Sera's - whilst Sera is stern yet understanding of the sub's mental gears and uses them to fulfill her wants and needs, Ben/Bess is closer to a stereotypical "do this because I said so, you [demeaning term]" dom. Not that it's a bad thing, mind you - if you're looking for D/s experiences, this means TiTS may cover several of its flavours.
That's most likely on me for not communicating my thoughts clearly, but I didn't mean that Bess' content is similar in tone to Sera's, quite the opposite in fact. I told OP that there are no characters quite like her, and any alternatives listed are different in one or several major ways.

Because you are right in that on top of being much more forceful and severe in her demands and punishments, Sera's D/s also goes much deeper into the mental inner workings of that dynamic. She also lives a life of her kink and demands from PC to dive pretty deep into it whenever they are around her. It can really pull a normalfag like myself out of experience, make them scratch their head and roll their eyes. I love Sera, but mostly not for the crazy sex.

On the other hand, Bess provides the same level of kink immersion that an average couple can try on and off during a couple of weekends without any issues. It's all harmless and inconsequential fun, which can be great sometimes. Looking at NS' and Jim's styles side by side in Inessa can make the differences really stand out.

I'd even download So on a Siegwulfe shell if needs be.
But the doge robot lady is nice too. And I'm sure that So's implementation doesn't hinge on finding a body. Hell, IIRC the body is completely optional for all of her routes.

Last edited:

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I know you were trying to list all instances of TiTS dom characters since that's what OP wanted, but I felt that specific option was kinda off. As you well said, it could be all down to writing styles, at least to an extent.

As for So and bodies, it's just that So using a Siegwulfe body makes sense to me, especially for Dom So (I'd be interested in something related to hardlight myself, but that's a different story). Now, I really like how So's concept goes beyond that of pathetic creatures of silicone and cores.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
What are you so smug for?!

Because people said nice things about stuff I wrote, two threads in a row? That is a good thing to log onto.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Umm Sub So downloaded into Siegwulf bimbo shell....ummm me want it so much ^^

And on Sera... ehh when we will see sub Sera giving birth to cute lil triplets?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Domme So is downloaded into a vaginal bead, but that's a ways away.

inb4 shouldra

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
En wasn't that bead places some higher like behind one of ears?

Well yeah TiTSish Dommy Shouldra she would be if we want to compare both of them.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Actually I guess it'd have to be an anal thingy for gender reasons.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well I not think NS made it too complicated or...well Koda and that bead will be in similar/same location for all possible PC genders.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
@Nonesuch: Not sure if you still keep in touch with Koda but he's over on tfgames if you need him.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Dom Sera..Dom So. UMm what would be outcome of those two dommies meeting at ship? Probably something godly dommy one ^^

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I don't think @Nonesuch even considered that clusterfuck of interactions. It'd have to be Sub Sera though since you can't take Dom Sera onto your ship.

Err, I mean I guess you could invite Dom Sera over but...just don't get your hopes up, lol.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well with inviting Dommy Sera it would be then lil easier since it's not long term thing jsut she come meet Dommy So and both giving PC ride of life...or something along that lines. Well for Sub Sera...hmmm Sub So+Sub Sera+PC all on ship. That could be interesting to see too what would it led too ^^

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Mildly related: How do I get Sera to breed me? The wiki only states that "certain conditions" must be met after completing her party event(which I did with almost maximum points).
You need to wait until the results of the party kick in and then choose the option and convince her. Then you'll need to wait 24 hours and get ready for a ride.

CloudStriker

Nov 10, 2016
Germany
You need to wait until the results of the party kick in and then choose the option and convince her. Then you'll need to wait 24 hours and get ready for a ride.
Ah, so her telling me that I should "come back tomorrow" wasn't technically a no. Gotcha.