Sera Impregnates Steele Bug

carrionqueen13

Jun 2, 2024
I am not sure exactly what is going on, but while I have gotten the scenes for the character to be impregnated, including while the character had Heat and also the cybernetic vagina that boosts fertility, i cannot get the pregnancy to actually occur. I don't know whether it's an issue with the synthetic womb, Sera, or the character. Stat logs all look normal, actually Correction, was checking other logs and in the encounters log it still lists Sera as infertile, which might be linked to the issue. I also went and got a random pregnancy, Amber because she was there to be specific, so it isn't a character specific bug on that end at least. I played the priapin scene at least five times, mostly with 1000% fertility modifier from heat+cybervag, and a couple with a 500% from just heat, without results.

Skunkupine

Jun 17, 2023
Is Sera on Sterilex? In other words, can Steele impregnate Sera? Sterilex works on both male and female fertility; if Sera's collar is dosing her with Sterilex she will be shooting blanks.

carrionqueen13

Jun 2, 2024
Is Sera on Sterilex? In other words, can Steele impregnate Sera? Sterilex works on both male and female fertility; if Sera's collar is dosing her with Sterilex she will be shooting blanks.
Oops, I meant to specify that this was domme Sera with all quest pre-reqs done but I got distracted checking stats. I have unlocked and done the priapin scenes, which are supposed to enable it, but it doesn't seem to have.

carrionqueen13

Jun 2, 2024
Okay I went in to doublecheck before I sent the saves over, and this time it worked fine on the first try. something appears to have changed on the save. However, I do have a save from before that, where it still doesn't work. I'm not sure what exactly fixed it, a couple things procc'd, including the scene where she collars you, and the fever scene. Ingame time passing or the other pregnancy itself may have done it too, but honestly I'm not sure. I included the earliest save I have, right before the priapin scene first procc'd, and the most recent one, where for some reason it has fixed itself, the save is from before I went and retried though.

Attachments

• Myra (F) - 18Hrs 33Mins, 337 Days - Tavros Station, Kalas.json
    752 KB · Views: 2
  • Myra (F) - 15Hrs 3Mins, 389 Days - Tavros Station, Kalas.json
    754.4 KB · Views: 0