Sera Bio Dildo

Would You take Sera's Cock?

• Yes

• No

• Only if you got Biodildo made out of it

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tyrahnee

May 26, 2019
Its always been a painful decision to have to choose between getting Sera's Collar and bankrupting her and getting her as a crew member.

Of course there's always the save editor and I initially thought about asking to make Sera's collar available for people who have trained Sera and helped her start her new store when I had a new better idea.

Having Sera's Cock turned into a biodildo similar to the bionahole's when choosing to remove her dick when you purchase her contract.

Explanation
I don't just want this to be a normal dildo that the player can carry around and use I want it to be integrated into Sera's Submission Training. When training Sera it seems like her dick pride gets in the way of making her a proper submissive. So having the ability to take that pride away seems like a great way to show her who's boss.

The Details
-The Biodildo will still be connected wirelessly to Sera's nervous system through a set of piercings on her crotch so she can still get full enjoyment out of her precious tool and will allow Steele to toy with her from afar making her training easier.
-The Biodildo will have a suction cup Similar to how the synth sheath works so you can attach the dildo to Sera the player or a random surface[Most likely a hassle but maybe the option to give it to other NPC's for a test ride?] (removed by pinching both piercings simultaneously)
-An optional set of Piercings for the player character so Steele can brandish Excalibur themselves as a strap-on and share in Sera's pleasure (as well as opportunity for Sera to prank the player)

Functionality
-The Ability to Train Sera while not onboard the ship (Followed up by a angry msg from a blueballed Sera onboard the ship)
-The Same Masturbation Options given by Sera's Collar (Followed up by an happy msg from onboard the ship)
-The Ability to take and and give Sera back her cock during her obedience training
- More Sex options for Sera onboard the ship
-A Strapon the player can use to fuck all the other inhabitants of the galaxy alongside Sera (followed up by a happy txt msg)

Sex Options
-Make her suck her own dismembered dick while player watches -Join in optional

-Give Sera a blowjob while She Watches from across the room -Let Sera Finnish herself off

-Make her Ride her own dick Vaginally/Anally -Toy with her - Double Penetrate her

-Ride her dick vaginally/anally while Sera watches -Let Sera toy with you - Let Sera Suck her own balls

Conclusion
It seems like such a waste for such a fine cock to end up in a bio hazard disposal bin and turning Sera's member into a Biodildo would make training Sera more convenient and enjoyable.

Unrelated
Sera's Obedience Training can be tedious and it seems like a missed opportunity to not be able to take Sera to Vava Groom on Uveto to get Sera some pet training

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
It would be fiddly to synchronize with all her existing submission training, but the idea on its own is solid. It's a blend of sadistic and sexy that precisely suits the character. I guess Sentient Acquisitions just offer you this along with all the other modifications when you buy her?

I wouldn't have a problem with you pursuing this, anyway.

SheeptaurTheSheepKing

Jan 26, 2020
I think you've got a great idea here. I certainly like it!

I can imagine all kinds of kinky things you could do with it, especially as punishments.

Like, the first time Steele catches Sera jacking off without permission and she snarks something like "Oh yeah? What are you going to do about it?" they just walk up to her and pop it right off her body followed by some line like "You can have this back once you've proven you're ready to be responsible with it." as if she's a petulant teenager having her cell phone privileges taken away. I can just imagine how much that would burn Sera up.

Or if you could punish her for sassing you or swearing too much by making her wear her cock like a ball gag (heh, ball gag) for 24 hours.

Or maybe blue ball Sera before letting Jardi borrow her cock and then sitting back and watching Sera writhe as Jardi milks her balls dry all night long.

Or even tying her up and making her watch as you dom someone else using her cock.

Plus, I love the idea of making Sera service her own cock as a way of reinforcing her submissiveness, making it so that even when she's pleasuring herself she's still acting out the part of servicing someone else.

I'm definitely looking forward to whatever you might do with this. I hope the idea works out for you. Good Luck!

P. S. I totally agree that we need more content for Vava Groom, both as a pet and an owner.

Tyrahnee

May 26, 2019
It would be fiddly to synchronize with all her existing submission training, but the idea on its own is solid. It's a blend of sadistic and sexy that precisely suits the character. I guess Sentient Acquisitions just offer you this along with all the other modifications when you buy her?

Yes I figured it would take place at sentient acquisitions at an additional cost (5,000-10,000 credits) when choosing to remove her penis
I assume it would be a semi common request from their buyers to make sure that their property wasn't wasting all their time fucking around and contracting STD's. I also thought of making a pussy sealing implant installed to make Sera go full Chasity mode but I dropped that idea.

The additional set of piercings for the player is not really set in stone I just thought it would be kinda hot and interesting to share the same dick as well as it being like portal sex lol

When you said I have permission to pursue this I'm not really sure where to start
I've seen other submissions and can do the formatting but it would be kind of difficult to do so because I'd be working entirely off of memory/replaying the game to see the interactions with Sera and how Acquisitions currently works is there a Doc. by any chance?

Tyrahnee

May 26, 2019
I think you've got a great idea here. I certainly like it!

I can imagine all kinds of kinky things you could do with it, especially as punishments.

Like, the first time Steele catches Sera jacking off without permission and she snarks something like "Oh yeah? What are you going to do about it?" they just walk up to her and pop it right off her body followed by some line like "You can have this back once you've proven you're ready to be responsible with it." as if she's a petulant teenager having her cell phone privileges taken away. I can just imagine how much that would burn Sera up.

Or if you could punish her for sassing you or swearing too much by making her wear her cock like a ball gag (heh, ball gag) for 24 hours.

Or maybe blue ball Sera before letting Jardi borrow her cock and then sitting back and watching Sera writhe as Jardi milks her balls dry all night long.

Or even tying her up and making her watch as you dom someone else using her cock.

Plus, I love the idea of making Sera service her own cock as a way of reinforcing her submissiveness, making it so that even when she's pleasuring herself she's still acting out the part of servicing someone else.

I'm definitely looking forward to whatever you might do with this. I hope the idea works out for you. Good Luck!

P. S. I totally agree that we need more content for Vava Groom, both as a pet and an owner.

Your penis privileges have been Revoked LOL yeah thats exactly how I imagined it.

Not sure how Sera would be able to breath with that monster down her own throat for that long but I guess you could stick it on her forehead and make her a unicorn for a while to remind her not to be a dickhead lol

I do have some idea's about making a cuckhold out of Sera like you mentioned.

Also being able to wear Sera's dick and fuck her with her own dick also seems fun

What are your thoughts on the player getting identical piercings so you can share the penis? It would be like a team building exercise for cooperation lol

Reactions: Salomon

TheShepard256

I've seen other submissions and can do the formatting but it would be kind of difficult to do so because I'd be working entirely off of memory/replaying the game to see the interactions with Sera and how Acquisitions currently works is there a Doc. by any chance?
The public GitHub should contain everything in-game you'd want to know for something like this, including the underlying mechanics behind the whole obedience training thing; it's just a matter of being able to understand the source code (and remembering that it's currently six months out of date). Sera's base content is in /includes/tavros/sera.as, while her crew content and Sentient Acquisitions are in /includes/tavros/seraXPack2.as and preg content is in /includes/tavros/seraXPreg2.as.

SheeptaurTheSheepKing

Jan 26, 2020
Your penis privileges have been Revoked LOL yeah thats exactly how I imagined it.

Not sure how Sera would be able to breath with that monster down her own throat for that long but I guess you could stick it on her forehead and make her a unicorn for a while to remind her not to be a dickhead lol

No no, think horizontally. Strapped across her mouth like the bit in a horse's bridle, or you could take the puppy angle and make her carry around her favorite "bone" in her mouth all day long. Alternatively, a literal balls in the mouth ball-gag.

However I don't think the player needs piercings. Better to have it come with a strap-on attachment that connects to your nerves like the hard light panties do. That way the rest of your crew can join in too without them all needing to get pierced. Just imagine giving Sera's cock to Anno to wear and the two of you spit-roasting Sera together.

Salomon

Jun 17, 2019
Curitiba, Paraná, Brasil
These ideas are all great! I created 6 characters just to interact with Sera (2 angels, 2 fallen angels and 2 demons! 1 male and 1 female for each!) And I must say that the options to simply dominate or be dominated by her were getting a little tedious!
I even imagined some very interesting scenarios:

Give her a dickslap with her own penis! She would be like; Did you just slap me with my own cock !? AND WHY DID I BE EXITED WITH IT ????

Apply SnakeByte to her (to eliminate the gag reflex, allow him to feel pleasure just by sucking a cock and still guarantee that she will never choke in the middle of the oral!) And then use Biodildo as a gag until further notice! (Remembering, of course, to always keep him upside down, so that she can be constantly chirping the balls themselves!)

Reactions: Kesil

SheeptaurTheSheepKing

Jan 26, 2020
I always thought it was kind of disappointing you couldn't give her a tiny little micro-dick and put her in a chastity cage as punishment. Maybe thats just me.

An excellent suggestion! I wholeheartedly agree.

Although, it would interfere in the whole training system for Sera if you did it from the start, but it would make a great punishment to use on her after she's accepted you as her master/mistress.

Dr.Shakey

Dec 9, 2020
An excellent suggestion! I wholeheartedly agree.

Although, it would interfere in the whole training system for Sera if you did it from the start, but it would make a great punishment to use on her after she's accepted you as her master/mistress.

Perhaps the cage could be a flagged option you can toggle in her punishment menu, similar to collars.

God, that would require several orders of magnitude more work to implement. Maybe skip the cage.

SheeptaurTheSheepKing

Jan 26, 2020
Perhaps the cage could be a flagged option you can toggle in her punishment menu, similar to collars.

God, that would require several orders of magnitude more work to implement. Maybe skip the cage.

I was thinking of it more like a one off scene.

Sub Sera does something worth punishing her over so you use a couple doses of Condensol to temporarily shrink her dick, put her in the chastity cage, and then do something like take her to Beth's Busty Broads and humiliate her by making her dance on stage or by paying a couple of Beth's trappy boys to tease and edge her for hours while you watch/have a foursome with them.

Dr.Shakey

Dec 9, 2020
I was thinking of it more like a one off scene.

Sub Sera does something worth punishing her over so you use a couple doses of Condensol to temporarily shrink her dick, put her in the chastity cage, and then do something like take her to Beth's Busty Broads and humiliate her by making her dance on stage or by paying a couple of Beth's trappy boys to tease and edge her for hours while you watch/have a foursome with them.

I was originally thinking the opposite. Cage goes on when you buy her contract out and stays on until the end of her training, where Steele takes it off for their big "come to jesus fuck" and it becomes optional. Looking at all the work involved though, I wouldn't want to put anyone through that. As detailed and extensible as Sera already is, her scripting must be a total rats nest.

Not hating the idea of tossing her up on stage though. I'd especially love to see how Jardi would respond to the change.

Sera is definitely one of my favorite characters though, she's the only one i've bother to use a custom bust (I color shifted Aki's bust to match the pink skin change).

Tyrahnee

May 26, 2019
These ideas are all great! I created 6 characters just to interact with Sera (2 angels, 2 fallen angels and 2 demons! 1 male and 1 female for each!) And I must say that the options to simply dominate or be dominated by her were getting a little tedious!
I even imagined some very interesting scenarios:

Give her a dickslap with her own penis! She would be like; Did you just slap me with my own cock !? AND WHY DID I BE EXITED WITH IT ????

Apply SnakeByte to her (to eliminate the gag reflex, allow him to feel pleasure just by sucking a cock and still guarantee that she will never choke in the middle of the oral!) And then use Biodildo as a gag until further notice! (Remembering, of course, to always keep him upside down, so that she can be constantly chirping the balls themselves!)

I actually had the exact same idea about the snakebytes

being a dom she wouldn't have that much experience with sucking dick but with snakebytes she would become a real pro at it

Tyrahnee

May 26, 2019

Sorry for procrastinating for so long but I have started writing some of this out but I have a few questions about Sera and how the best way to implement the sheath/strapon feature (If its even possible)
With Sera
-Is there a reason she has human dick?
I was thinking its kinda strange that she would go for the whole demon look but leave her dick alone does she have an attachment to it from her highschool days or something? Do you have any gripes with changing it to something like a Knotted and flared Horsecock at sentient acquisitions?
-What is Sera's tongue type?
I've looked on the wiki and through a lot of her scenes but I cant seem to find it.

Strapon/sheath technical questions
-What would be the best way to code it in?
Is there a way to code it in to replace the players cock and be able to take it off and have it revert back to how it was before? Doing that might cause some issues while taking transformatives with it equipped tho and I'm not sure
I was thinking the best place to put the menu would be in the appearance menu similar to how the galo max works.

Just wanted to ask before I continued writing
I am just finishing up the write ins I havent gotten to any of the scenes yet.

Tyrahnee

May 26, 2019
I always thought it was kind of disappointing you couldn't give her a tiny little micro-dick and put her in a chastity cage as punishment. Maybe thats just me.

I was thinking of adding in orgasm chastity control to make it so she cant cum unless you let her.
Letting her writhe on the edge of orgasm as you tease her and making her beg for release.

It would be a tad bit overpowered for obedience training but I was thinking of making it so when she's at 100% lust she'll come and ask for sex and if you deny her she'll loose a obedience for being unfair.

Reactions: DikGurlLuvr69

TheShepard256

Is there a way to code it in to replace the players cock and be able to take it off and have it revert back to how it was before? Doing that might cause some issues while taking transformatives with it equipped tho and I'm not sure
I was thinking the best place to put the menu would be in the appearance menu similar to how the galo max works.
As someone who's looked at the code for along time, I'm pretty sure having the option to use Sera's cock as your own all the time is going to be much more trouble than it's worth. I suppose it could be placed on as an addition to any previously existing cocks, but without a way to prevent literally anything unintended affecting it that would lead to the TF issues you mentioned becoming a problem. I think the best solution would be to make Sera's cock a key item and use it only for scenes specifically written to accommodate it.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Sorry for procrastinating for so long but I have started writing some of this out but I have a few questions about Sera and how the best way to implement the sheath/strapon feature (If its even possible)
With Sera
-Is there a reason she has human dick?
I was thinking its kinda strange that she would go for the whole demon look but leave her dick alone does she have an attachment to it from her highschool days or something? Do you have any gripes with changing it to something like a Knotted and flared Horsecock at sentient acquisitions?
-What is Sera's tongue type?
I've looked on the wiki and through a lot of her scenes but I cant seem to find it.

Just wanted to ask before I continued writing
I am just finishing up the write ins I havent gotten to any of the scenes yet.

- It's a human dick because she's a human. She probably does have some affection for it, or keeps it that way for aesthetic considerations. I don't care if you really want to add ways to modify it, but it's over-reach your project doesn't need and I don't see the point when there's roughly a million horse dicks in this game already.

- She has a human tongue that's elongated by about eight inches, standard demon tf. She can fuck your mouth with it if you're her sub.

- I would not try and code it at all. Look at the parser and writing guides, write out the scenes necessary and then approach an editor with it. Attempting to code it yourself will 100% run you into issues with the game's own coders, particularly right now while they're converting the whole thing to JS. Do not try and do some weird shit where it actually replaces the player's dick, as already said it's far more trouble implementing that than it's worth.

Hope this helps.