Selling Milk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiffy

Dec 14, 2023
(found in 9.0.076 but confirmed in 9.0.083)

There's a problem with the "[size] bag of [type]" items gained via the JoyCo Magic-Milker (sold by nursedroid on Mhen'ga).
Scenario:
I have 4 medium (milk), 1 small (milk) and 1 small (honey) in inventory in this particular order, top to bottom (not sure it matters, but just in case it does).
When I try to sell or store these items they get mixed up in all kinds of ways.
Examples:
-Selling (set up as above): When I try to sell the small bag it sells the medium one instead. I can do this 4 times (the max amount of medium I have) and on checkout, it claims to sell 4 medium ones, but instead sells 2 medium and the two small ones, all for the price of the medium ones.
-Storage (set up as above): When I move the medium into storage. It works fine. However, when I try to retrieve them they turn into small (milk) ones. I can also move the small (honey) into storage, and when I then add the small (milk) one, they become honey, too. And same as selling, when I try to move the small ones, it moves the medium ones instead...
And so on and so forth.
Basically I can transform medium into small, milk into honey and sell small as medium.

*addition: I just had medium (milk) in inventory and large (milk) in storage. Whatever I moved, turned into the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.