Self sex

Shana1001

Mar 11, 2019
Since if you get Steele’s cock size long enough you can autofellatio, if it’s that long Steele should be long enough to fuck themself. Also if you really want to push it to the extreme a herm Steele could get themselves pregnant. Definitely think about it I honestly think it would be great.

TheIrishOtaku

Nov 14, 2021
Ireland, dating OmegaUmbra
Since if you get Steele’s cock size long enough you can autofellatio, if it’s that long Steele should be long enough to fuck themself. Also if you really want to push it to the extreme a herm Steele could get themselves pregnant. Definitely think about it I honestly think it would be great.
This isn't what the ideas thread is for.

TheIrishOtaku

Nov 14, 2021
Ireland, dating OmegaUmbra
Ok, I thought this thread was for ideas of the game. Sorry

MakoBlade

Sep 19, 2018
If your dick is prehensile, or you have a tail dick, then I can see that, but a real one doesn't really bend that well when its fully erect...