Self fuck machine

Mar 21, 2020
A machine that when used, would allow Captain Steele to fuck themselves with portals. The machine would take a similar form to the egg trainer, a large box, although with restraints for legs and arms on either side. Steele would use the machine in doggy style, arms straight, legs bent and fucked from behind by their own dick.

A basic scene would have Steele set the machine to whatever setting,then climb onto the machine and place their hands and legs into the restraints. While restrained the machine portals away the dick and balls (a portal like in the video game portal) onto a piston arm that then fucks Steele in whatever hole they want.

Obviously my burning question is, is this allowed? Autofellatio exists in the game, is this too far? A hardlight replica could be used instead.

The main problem that I see is self impregnation. I’m fine with it but I am not sure if it’s against the rules. This could be explained by how cum going through the portals is sterilised. The creator/corp who made the machine could have added this feature for a variety of reasons.

Why haven’t I seen a portal gun before then?
First, the portals generated are small. Still large enough to fit pretty much all penises but not for a full person to effortlessly slip through at speed. Second, the range. The machine needs power from the ship to function, and moving the portals too far away from the box will cause them to destabilise. That’s why the restraints are in place, moving away accidently with a penis in a portal will not end well.
These limit its use in combat and infiltration.
If small portals can in no way exist in TiTS, a hardlight replica of a penis could be used instead.

Who made it?
Either Doctor Badger, or a partnership with two corps. As far as I can tell it’d be Akkadi R&D who could create such a device, but no motivation to do so. Maybe a special job for someone?
Doctor Badger could probably do this, not sure if she would but she probably could. Maybe someone told her to go fuck herself and she wondered if she could?

Name of machine?
Idk yet. "Go fuck yourself" is definitely it's tag line though

Coding
Well I can learn. I imagine I’d have to limit it to non-virgins, but if the code allows it’d be pretty funny to take your own virginity.

So yeah, that’s my idea. I haven’t written anything before but I thought I might as well see if this even has a chance of being implemented if started.

TheShepard256

I don't see why a portal or portal-like device couldn't work; actual teleportation was planned as "crazy endgame shit", and worst-case it could be based on Warp Gate technology (specifically, Anno's attempt at miniaturising the tech, though if that's the case, it'd have to be a recent invention and either a part Akkadi product or illegal).
Coding
Well I can learn.
You don't have to; there's very little overlap between writers and coders. The closest thing to coding you'd have to do is parsers.
I imagine I’d have to limit it to non-virgins, but if the code allows it’d be pretty funny to take your own virginity.
The code definitely allows it; it only checks for penetration, not whether the penetrator and penetratee are different people.
The main problem that I see is self impregnation. I’m fine with it but I am not sure if it’s against the rules. This could be explained by how cum going through the portals is sterilised. The creator/corp who made the machine could have added this feature for a variety of reasons.
I don't think self-impreg has been hard banned, but the writer of a bath scene on Myrellion allowed the possibility that that scene could have a small chance for self-impreg, to which the response was "no", so I'd say it's soft banned. Also, it's pretty much the most extreme form of reproductive incest. Go with the sterility thing.

Mar 21, 2020
I don't see why a portal or portal-like device couldn't work; actual teleportation was planned as "crazy endgame shit", and worst-case it could be based on Warp Gate technology (specifically, Anno's attempt at miniaturising the tech, though if that's the case, it'd have to be a recent invention and either a part Akkadi product or illegal).

You don't have to; there's very little overlap between writers and coders. The closest thing to coding you'd have to do is parsers.

The code definitely allows it; it only checks for penetration, not whether the penetrator and penetratee are different people.

I don't think self-impreg has been hard banned, but the writer of a bath scene on Myrellion allowed the possibility that that scene could have a small chance for self-impreg, to which the response was "no", so I'd say it's soft banned. Also, it's pretty much the most extreme form of reproductive incest. Go with the sterility thing.
Good to hear! Even if I can't finish this I hope to have fun writing some smut

xenoscene

Jul 1, 2016
Obviously my burning question is, is this allowed? Autofellatio exists in the game, is this too far? A hardlight replica could be used instead.

Emmy's Herm Harness has something like this to keep her from impregnating herself:

“There’s an optional filter that renders sperm inert. It works on cum from 90% of known species, ausars especially.”

This would be using different technology, but I like the option of being able to toggle self-impregnation (assuming its allowed). I think the best thing to do at this point would be to message a staff member on discord and ask them directly if its banned.

Who made it?
Either Doctor Badger, or a partnership with two corps. As far as I can tell it’d be Akkadi R&D who could create such a device, but no motivation to do so.
I think Akkadi being behind this makes sense! Syri says they make “everything, from starship to Warp Gates to consumer tech”. I don’t think of them as selling sex toys, but they did supposedly make the Syri BionaHole (or they got TamaniCorp to do it), so they have some interest in that area.

If you don’t want to go into detail about what their motivation might be, you could always have the toy be something you pick up in the Warp Field Labs in the Akkadi facility. Or you could pick up some mini portals instead and get Doctor Badger to turn them into a toy, but that sounds like a lot more writing.

If you did come up with a reason for them to go into the sex toy business, though, people could expand on this later by writing similar products. I personally like the idea of a portal fleshlight or portal-panties.

Good luck!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Lone Wolf115

yrsa9425

Oct 10, 2017
A machine that when used, would allow Captain Steele to fuck themselves with portals. The machine would take a similar form to the egg trainer, a large box, although with restraints for legs and arms on either side. Steele would use the machine in doggy style, arms straight, legs bent and fucked from behind by their own dick.

A basic scene would have Steele set the machine to whatever setting,then climb onto the machine and place their hands and legs into the restraints. While restrained the machine portals away the dick and balls (a portal like in the video game portal) onto a piston arm that then fucks Steele in whatever hole they want.

First, the portals generated are small. Still large enough to fit pretty much all penises but not for a full person to effortlessly slip through at speed. Second, the range. The machine needs power from the ship to function, and moving the portals too far away from the box will cause them to destabilise. That’s why the restraints are in place, moving away accidently with a penis in a portal will not end well.
If small portals can in no way exist in TiTS, a hardlight replica of a penis could be used instead.

Who made it?
Either Doctor Badger, or a partnership with two corps. As far as I can tell it’d be Akkadi R&D who could create such a device, but no motivation to do so. Maybe a special job for someone?
Doctor Badger could probably do this, not sure if she would but she probably could. Maybe someone told her to go fuck herself and she wondered if she could?

Name of machine?

Coding
Well I can learn. I imagine I’d have to limit it to non-virgins, but if the code allows it’d be pretty funny to take your own virginity.

So yeah, that’s my idea. I haven’t written anything before but I thought I might as well see if this even has a chance of being implemented if started.
Just like the magic onahole connected to your own vagina?

Lone Wolf115

Who made it?

Name of machine?

Coding

The herm harness you can buy Emmy is just like this idea.