Selachi, sizable sexy science sharks

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
I have to say I commend you for not having the herms being the amazon-esque gender by default. It's kinda nice when tropes are reversed.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
I don't like it because it doesn't have males and occupies the shark-shaped hole TiTS has.

I don't like how they reproduce always more of themselves even with hybrids(but then again I did write something like that, so pbbht).

The teleportation technology doesn't work with Syri's backstory.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
I don't like it because it doesn't have males and occupies the shark-shaped hole TiTS has.

I don't like how they reproduce always more of themselves even with hybrids(but then again I did write something like that, so pbbht).

While I personally don't for male characters, I can see how it would be an issue for a substantial part of the playerbase. The lack of hybridisation doesn't make much sense in the context of every other species in the game, and the teleportation being incosistent with existing canon is inexcuseable.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015

I don't like that this thread was five months old when it was resurrected using the dark arts.  Has the creator even posted again since then?