Seeking Lustroso [Femdom, M/F, text-based adventure]

NivallaCat

Feb 2, 2019
nivallacat.game.blog
Hi people!

After lurking in the shadows for too damn long , I've finally waded into the sexy madness and launched the alpha of my free female domination adventure game, Seeking Lustroso. Woop woop. You're very welcome to download the thing and try it out in your web browser. If you like it, tell your friends and perhaps consider supporting the game's progress on Patreon, naturally there are perks to be had. :3

Current public build: No longer available. See last post.

rOs1wDX.jpg

TL;DR? - femdom + associated kinks, M/F couple, jungle adventure, semi-open world, changing randomization in sex-scenes, alpha, work in progress, can play in web browser.

About the game:
You and your significant other (M/F) are a pair of Indiana Jones/Tomb Raider style adventurers who've just hit a big break in your quest. After months of pursuing rumours about a lost civilization, everlasting youth and people wandering around the Amazon mysteriously healed of all ailments, new findings have brought you to Suriname. Problem: it is becoming increasingly hard for you to keep your hands off each other while working and it has something to do with the restless power in the jungle.

Oooo, intrigue and mystery... and super powers... sexy ones... because it's a game... about sex. Yeah. Oh, and don't worry about the blurb, you can pretty much have sex right off the bat in the villa bedroom... Have bed, will sex. ;) More to come later.

The Kinks/Features?
I want to stuff the game full of: femdom, post-orgasm play/overstimulation, mind control, bondage, dry orgasms, male multiple orgasms, male milking, edging, denial and prostate play (easily avoided if that's not your thing). I guess you could say there's corruption if you squint and lightweight transformation is planned. Switch opportunities are also planned for much later so the guy in the equation can work off some of his frustration, lol.

The scales are tipped more on the side of consensual activity, but some moments may tread close to the border. I'm mostly a vanilla writer (hence "Nivalla")... maybe I'm just kidding myself...

The Feel?
Ideally, a semi-open world for your couple to explore, unlocking more features and ways to have sex as you journey on. The art style is photography-based as I wanted a firm twist of realism to help set the game's tone, so you can hopefully feel like you're truly on an adventure movie kinky jungle quest.

Navigation is click-based, but I've added a fair amount of keybinding, especially in important places. (No one wants both hands busy up top when things are happening down below... >.>; .)

My inspiration?
Like most kinky readers, I want to read material that suits my tastes. I decided to challenge myself to create a game with enough changing randomization in the sex scenes that I can trick my brain into thinking it's reading fresh content when I go back for seconds, thirds.... hundredths >.>; ...

It's a work in progress for sure, but I'm really liking where it's heading. If you find you like the direction too, tell your friends and maybe consider supporting me on Patreon to help things along. :3

Happy Gaming!

NivallaCat :3

p.s. Just in case, here are the raw links:
NivallaCat Blog (for downloads): https://nivallacat.game.blog/
NivallaCat Patreon (for perks): https://www.patreon.com/nivallacat

Last edited:

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
Do we get to choose whether we play as the male or the female? You seem to have gone out of your way to avoid specifying which one is the protagonist.

Reactions: NivallaCat

NivallaCat

Feb 2, 2019
nivallacat.game.blog
Hehe, well spotted. Because I chose a really awkward approach of having two main characters questing together, it's proving hard to code in pronouns with verbs, so at present you read from the "you" perspective if playing as a male and the "I/me" perspective if playing as a female. :)

I'm currently exploring options to see if this can be handled differently. I thought of a party system, but as the game is more of a choose your own adventure than RPG it's very tricky.

NivallaCat

Feb 2, 2019
nivallacat.game.blog
Currently working on:
  • Having the game playable online from my blog (hopefully sorted within the next 12hours).
    EDIT: running into problems where javascript functions aren't being called probably with the online version, most notably with the inventory system. Forgive me if I'm using incorrect terminology, I'm more writer than programmer. Update: yup it's itch.io messing with the game's javascript when it tries to be helpful and skip past essential code to restore the game, thereby preventing inventory systems from initialising. *sigh* Hmmm, no online version happening today I'm afraid. I tried. I'll try again asap.
  • A method to change M/F perspective at will (hoping it won't weigh down the code too much).
    EDIT: If the method works, this should be implemented in v0.1.3.
  • The clothing system. The first poll is live on Patreon to decide what shop to include first (in addition to one already planned).
  • EDIT: I've isolated the bug causing navigation buttons to vanish when the in-game phone is used. Working on a fix. For now, click the phone button in the right-hand side bar to use it. Using the footer button or pressing the 'P' keybind triggers the bug. *rolls eyes*
  • Reducing game intro text in favour of a system to read lore/expedition notes in the villa study.

Last edited:

NivallaCat

Feb 2, 2019
nivallacat.game.blog
Version 0.1.21 is now available for download from my blog and Patreon. It's more of a massive bug fix build, plus added functionality/features thrown in, more than I planned to do when I posted last. The next build will be more content heavy because I'm all for progress! Full release notes available on the download posts.

NOTE: v.0.1.2 savegames (previous build) will break the game, but there is now a system in place so that shouldn't happen going forward. For now, please start a new game to play.

p.s. If anything's broken, please let me know. I'm working on this thing solo, so juggling learning code, creating content, future planning, bug hunting, bug fixing, real life chaos, etc. is a challenge. Thanks in advance. ^^;

Last edited:

NivallaCat

Feb 2, 2019
nivallacat.game.blog
Currently working on:
- Adding more sex incl. in intro (because sex is fun)
- Clothing system (...made something workable, not perfect, but it's workable)
- updating all visible text content to allow for switching perspectives so you can play as either the male or female character and switch when you like. (Tests show my system will work once finished, typos aside. I don't want to wait for v0.1.3 to implement this, so I'm aiming for v0.1.22).
- various fixes and improvements
- exploring options AGAIN for online play that don't break the game. Ugh.

Last edited:

The Silver Bard

Sep 2, 2015
I haven't played this yet, but I'm intrigued by the combination 1st person / 2nd person POV. A few of my old designs have revolved around a couple as dual protagonists, so I'm curious to see it in practice.

Reactions: NivallaCat

NivallaCat

Feb 2, 2019
nivallacat.game.blog
Glad to hear you're interested. :) I'm actually in the process of overhauling the content to have the standard "you" the player, then everyone else third person, BUT I think I'll code in the 'I/me' as another option for those who would rather hear a first person voice as their companion. :D

I'm about two thirds of the way through recoding everything and adding more functionality, then it'll be back to furthering the plot... and of course writing more sex. Can't do without that! ;)

Hopefully, everything will be set for a release next weekend. (Patrons will get first dibs. ;) Thanks for the support!)

EDIT: I've been fiddling with the new code and content like mad, trying to work in the original You and I/me hybrid viewpoint, but so far it's weighing down the development process too much. The most I can do is promise to re-examine adding more viewpoint options in the future. The switching between the male and female viewpoints is working well so far though. :)

Last edited:

NivallaCat

Feb 2, 2019
nivallacat.game.blog
v0.1.22 is now available to download for 'Explorer' patrons and above.
Seekers will have access on Thursday (earlier than intended as an apology for the late weekend release)
Public will have access on April 1st (promise I'm not joking). :3

I shall now quietly pass out having worked on finishing it all day while medicated. Life <3 lol.

Release notes:
- Added an 'UPDATES' page (accessed via game 'ctrl' menu) so players can trigger the update of any game code that couldn't be done automatically for savegame compatibility reasons.
- !NOTE! - The next update WILL have more sex!
- rewrote the main intro because sex is fun. Don't worry if you've already started the game and missed it. The next update will have an experience minigame inspired by it.
- BIG M/F viewpoint code update. You can now change which character you're reading as whenever you like using the 'Character Info' page accessed via the 'ctrl' game menu. Content throughout has been improved in light of this. If playing with a savegame from v0.1.2 you will need to restart with a new game. This was stated in the previous release. Going forward there is a framework in place to help savegames stay compatible.
- Implemented a wardrobe system + added starter clothes. More clothing options to come. Once a clothing item is obtained it will be unlocked for both characters and will stay visible in your wardrobe until you "donate" it. This is the current nature of the system. Further changes are a low priority.
- Added side quest for unlocking the food vendors rare stock.
- The quest log is now properly implemented.
- Updated various passages/scenes to reference clothing
- Developed London a bit more to include a barbers and a hair salon.
- Fixed glitch where you couldn't properly exit your tent in camp.
- Fixed inventory bug where game wasn't properly checking for inventory items to trigger actions/events.
- Tweaked themes: made backgrounds less transparent, adjusted button colours
- Various smaller fixes, tweaks and improvements.

Last edited:

NivallaCat

Feb 2, 2019
nivallacat.game.blog
v0.1.22b (hotfix) is now available for public download! :3
Enjoy! :3

Constructive feedback and bug reports are appreciated.

Release Notes:
v0.1.22b (hotfix)
  • Fixed glitch in eastern jungle exploration
  • Fixed glitch in hungry jungle event.
  • Tweaked word library/randomiser to avoid some weird grammar.
Full release notes for v0.1.22 in previous post.

Last edited:

NivallaCat

Feb 2, 2019
nivallacat.game.blog
Hi everyone,

I made big plans for this solo project, but unfortunately, a few major things have happened in my life and I'm no longer able to commit the time and energy needed to pursue it. The download links will no longer work, I'm afraid. The latest build still had annoying bugs and I don't want that to be the legacy left behind. I hope the concept, at least, is remembered by someone, even if it's just me.

Thank you to the few who've actively supported me. Any patrons I have will be refunded within the next 5-7 days. Despite my best efforts, I don't feel I've managed to produce enough quality content to accept the contributions.

This forum thread will eventually be deleted or lost to the eons of time. Sadface.

Cheers,

NivallaCat