Seeking a CoC rp

GameSnek

Mar 3, 2021
Hello! i'm searching for a CoC rp (maybe even a group.) i love the setting and all of its vast choices. what would make it even better if its sorta run like DND 5e (its the only edition i know) that way luck of dice is a decent thing.
I would be playing a race i created for DND style rps called the Salamandite (basically a salamander like helia from CoC) Specifically a rare Blue Flame subrace.
If this interest anyone (and i reeeealy hope it does) then please reply and we can try to work things out. Hope to hear from someone soon.

Last edited:

TyDyed

Mar 17, 2021
Not sure if you're still looking for people or anything, but I might be interested. How D&D do you want to get with it? And is there anything in particular you'd want from the rp?

TyDyed

Mar 17, 2021
I definitely don't mind dming it if people want. I've had some experience with 5e (and a few other systems), if people want to straight up use the system. And I'm fine running it sfw or nsfw (though there are some fetishes I'm not comfortable writing). If either of you, or anyone else is interested, just let me know and we can discuss the details. If I do dm though, the rp woud probably be posted here or maybe in a discord server.

TyDyed

Mar 17, 2021
So 1-2 people interested so far? Sounds good. For those of you interested, send me a bit about any characters you have in mind and anything else you wanna let me know about (story points you'd be interested in, fetishes or themes you aren't comfortable with if people agree on nsfw, etc). We'll follow the basic canon of the first game with some possible additions or slight changes here and there. Sound good?

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
So 1-2 people interested so far? Sounds good. For those of you interested, send me a bit about any characters you have in mind and anything else you wanna let me know about (story points you'd be interested in, fetishes or themes you aren't comfortable with if people agree on nsfw, etc). We'll follow the basic canon of the first game with some possible additions or slight changes here and there. Sound good?
yea that sounds good

GameSnek

Mar 3, 2021
sorry for not responding for a while. lots of irl tings going on. (like catching the modern day plague) but as for your questions.
1. generally handle all the game mechanics like normal dnd, adding the the transformative and seduction in combat systems.
2. can follow the main plot or maybe be a different group that is going about while the actual hero is doing stuff dm's choice)
3. preferably nsfw but it doesnt have to be full on. also wen we start we should go over what everyone is not comfortable with anyway.
thats all i can think of right now, we can hash it all out together. as for where we rp it would be preferable to me to do it on discord but i'm fine anywhere.

TyDyed

Mar 17, 2021
That's alright. Sorry to hear that, and hope that you make a safe recovery. As for the rp:
1. I definitely plan for there to be transformations and I'm toying around with some possibilities for arousal/seduction in combat. My current idea is to essentially attach a body slot/part to each racial ability/fluff just like in the game. Allowing the mix and matching. As for arousal/seduction, I do know that there has been various attempts to make a will/sanity health pool in addition to the standard. It wouldn't be too hard to repurpose that to lust or arousal.
2. I was thinking possibly a bit of column A, a bit of column B. Maybe the group is trying to strike against the demons like the Champion, but things aren't 1:1.
3. Fair on all three points.

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
That's alright. Sorry to hear that, and hope that you make a safe recovery. As for the rp:
1. I definitely plan for there to be transformations and I'm toying around with some possibilities for arousal/seduction in combat. My current idea is to essentially attach a body slot/part to each racial ability/fluff just like in the game. Allowing the mix and matching. As for arousal/seduction, I do know that there has been various attempts to make a will/sanity health pool in addition to the standard. It wouldn't be too hard to repurpose that to lust or arousal.
2. I was thinking possibly a bit of column A, a bit of column B. Maybe the group is trying to strike against the demons like the Champion, but things aren't 1:1.
3. Fair on all three points.
wanted to ask but who gonna start the discord and where should we create are character?

TyDyed

Mar 17, 2021
Fair. Text lends itself more to posting when you're able rather than on an exact schedule, so that's fine. If no one is left hanging for too long anyways.

Vreski

May 27, 2017
Is it going to be fast paced or a slow play by post pace in the discord? I prefer a slower pace because I work a lot and like to post once a day.

TyDyed

Mar 17, 2021
It'll be a play by post deal. So people will set the pace themselves for the most part. I just ask that anyone who get involved with a committed scene with another player lets them know that they post a bit slower. I do think that I'll be allowing players to sort of move around at their own discretion, so even if everyone else isn't around, they can still do some stuff while they wait. So long as I'm around anyways. Granted, with that in mind, I'll probably be keeping this to like six players max so I'm not jumping around too much. Because, while I have found that I can manage that, it can be taxing at times. Hope that helps make things clearer.

Last edited:

TyDyed

Mar 17, 2021
Glad it looks alright to you guys. Right now I'm just trying to get the races made up, then I can probably get the Discord posted at least.

GameSnek

Mar 3, 2021
Ability Scores: +2 to Strength
Age: Salamandites reach adulthood at 16 years of age and can live upto 250 years.
Alignment: Salamandites tend to stay neutral in most things, only acting out when treated as if they are a monster.
Size: Salamdites are naturally tall and well built. Your size is Medium.
Speed: Your base walking speed is 30 feet.
Burning Bright: Thier tail emits 10 feet of bright light and 10 feet of dim light beyond that. as a bonus action they can temporarily put
thier flame out.
Languages: You can speak, read, and write Common, Draconic and Ignan

SUBRACE
Crimson Flame
The most common of Salamandites. Known for thier crismon scales and red flame they tend to stay in warmer climates
Ability Score Increase: +1 to Constitution
Used to Heat: You have resistance to fire damage.
Flame Flare: You are able to cast Burning Hands at base level once per long rest
Azure Flame
A rarer subrace of Salamandites, born in the cold tundras they hae adapted to generating thier own heat to keep them
comfortable, though will still settle in underground heat pockets of the tundra.
Ability Score Increase: +1 to Dexterity
Heated Body: You have resitance to cold damage.
Freezing Flame: You are able to cast Frost Fingers at base level once per long rest

TyDyed

Mar 17, 2021
Got the races done. There still a few others, but I'll get to them. I do have some other setting up behind the scenes to do before getting the rp going, but I can at least give the server link so you all can get your characters around. I'll send the invites to you all. And if anyone else wants to join in, just let me know and we can talk about it.

Last edited:

Bronze Athena

Mar 24, 2021
Hey, everyone, I would like to join the group if possible, I have complete knowledge of DnD5e. I'm currently waiting for TyDyed's response.

Vreski

May 27, 2017
Soooo there are 6 of us, we made our characters, but in a very tragic turn of events, our DM disappeared. TyDyed is MIA. If anyone else would be interested in being our DM, it would make us very happy.

????

Apr 27, 2021
Soooo there are 6 of us, we made our characters, but in a very tragic turn of events, our DM disappeared. TyDyed is MIA. If anyone else would be interested in being our DM, it would make us very happy.
If you still are interrested, i could maybe try something, or even work out some type of round-robin rotation to share the load?

Psyside

Aug 28, 2015
You guys want it fully CoC or CoC like?