Seeds of Chaos [Ren'py - Version 0.2.42]

Lord Arioch

Sep 5, 2015
Here's the new public release.

Win / Lin
Mac

Release Notes
- Turn count upped to 22
- The second goal (capture Raeve Keep by week 22) can now be completed (or failed)
- First society decision added - influence the twins and shape life at Castle Bloodmeen
- Almost 20 new events, bringing the total ingame count to over 100
- Six new sex scenes
- Courtyard and keep exterior backgrounds have been added to Raeve Keep (interior to follow)
- Knight sprite has been added to Raeve Keep scenes
- Two out of three (plus variants) cgs have been added to the X'zaratl x Rowan x Alexia scene
- Numerous typo / wrong tense / conflicting text mistakes have been fixed
- A number of castle room features have been added to in game menus, with the rest to follow
- Orc morale cost has been greatly reduced

Lotharian

Jan 20, 2017
Here's the new public release.

Win / Lin
Mac

Release Notes
- Turn count upped to 22
- The second goal (capture Raeve Keep by week 22) can now be completed (or failed)
- First society decision added - influence the twins and shape life at Castle Bloodmeen
- Almost 20 new events, bringing the total ingame count to over 100
- Six new sex scenes
- Courtyard and keep exterior backgrounds have been added to Raeve Keep (interior to follow)
- Knight sprite has been added to Raeve Keep scenes
- Two out of three (plus variants) cgs have been added to the X'zaratl x Rowan x Alexia scene
- Numerous typo / wrong tense / conflicting text mistakes have been fixed
- A number of castle room features have been added to in game menus, with the rest to follow
- Orc morale cost has been greatly reduced

Loving this more with every update, and I do like where the society decisions might lead. Question though, I am really having a hard time finding the new scenes and such. I think even listing simply characters who got the scenes would help to point in the right direction. In addition to that I am wondering, is one of them with the Minotaur? I told him to meet *spoiler* and then the conversation kinda just ended but that scene would have been amazing if it happened.

Lord Arioch

Sep 5, 2015
There's a guide on the website in the FAQ section, but if you don't want to be that spoiled, here's some hints:

4 are castle events: 2 are random, while 1 requires Alexia to be staying in your chambers, and the other requires you to have built the dark sanctum.
2 are map events: 1 is related to conquering villages, and the other can occur on forest hexes.

That scene you mention isn't in yet, but it will be coming soon. :)

Zohanz

Apr 22, 2017
Sorry for not being specified enough but i'm having a bit of a hard time remembering the names as i'm usually bad with them. What i want to ask is is there a way keep the girl from the first fort that has to be conquered. I've found simply giving the girl to the orcs to be very distasteful. Is there any other option? because that feels quite Nice Time for Roo-ish (even though i know it actually isn't)and I'm very much against Nice Time for Roo.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Sorry for not being specified enough but i'm having a bit of a hard time remembering the names as i'm usually bad with them. What i want to ask is is there a way keep the girl from the first fort that has to be conquered. I've found simply giving the girl to the orcs to be very distasteful. Is there any other option? because that feels quite Nice Time for Roo-ish (even though i know it actually isn't)and I'm very much against Nice Time for Roo.

Need to read the OP more carefully

Other kinks - BDSM, slave training, moral degeneration, furries, fembois / traps, nuns, exhibitionism, pregnancy / breeding, lactation, mindbreak, humiliation, prostitution, public use, addiction, transformation, bimboization, piercings / tattoos, squirting, bukkake, netorare / netori, & incest

bolded it for you, game has Nice Time for Roo in it period, if it isn't for you then move on especially if you don't like it.

RyoCaliente

Nov 17, 2016

I feel like this is more your problem than anyone else's, though. As you say, it really isn't Nice Time for Roo at all. I could say I'm not fond of the RowanxAlexia scenes because they feel Nice Time for Roo to me, and it would be just as untrue as what you said, imo.

Zohanz

Apr 22, 2017
I feel like this is more your problem than anyone else's, though. As you say, it really isn't Nice Time for Roo at all. I could say I'm not fond of the RowanxAlexia scenes because they feel Nice Time for Roo to me, and it would be just as untrue as what you said, imo.
*facepalm* no, that is not what i meant. of course i knew those would be there. i was asking if there was any other OPTION, even if it is a long way down the line, than simply throwing her to the orcs and leaving her there. This is half the reason most people come to play RPG, to get the freedom to choose, to make our own story or at least enjoy the illusion of making one.
By the way, you do make a good point about Nice Time for Roo. Never thought about it from the other side.
EDIT: just to make it clear, i am answering to the two previous posts above mine. I'm new to this forum thing. So, I'm having a bit of trouble properly quoting things.

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
There won't be any other way to deal with Helayna at the keep, she will always be given the band from Jezera and be overcome by lust. However it won't be the last you see of her.

Zohanz

Apr 22, 2017
There won't be any other way to deal with Helayna at the keep, she will always be given the band from Jezera and be overcome by lust. However it won't be the last you see of her.
If there are options given on how to deal with her later in the story then that seems logical considering how he was inducted into the army and also fills me with hope. Thanks for answering.

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
My apologies, I hadn't realized that the MEGA was down. Arioch has setup a new download link now.

Hizor

Feb 23, 2016
Is there anyway to play this game on an android device?

Considering it's on Ren'py it could be possible, but it depends on whether or not the coding can be compatible with android.

Hey, Arioch. Been a while. I see things are going well for you. I'm glad to see this game come as far as it has. ^.^

Falkner

Jun 2, 2017
Sorry if this has already been asked but will we get the option to kick Alexia to the curb and marry someone else? Also, SoC looks amazing! The political aspects and decision making are right up my alley!

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Sorry if this has already been asked but will we get the option to kick Alexia to the curb and marry someone else? Also, SoC looks amazing! The political aspects and decision making are right up my alley!

Knowing the background of this game. Whole point I think is to corrupt the MC who I believe at that point when they turn evil they gather their own harem? Cuz what evil overlord would settle for one?

Shizenhakai

Jul 9, 2016
Knowing the background of this game. Whole point I think is to corrupt the MC who I believe at that point when they turn evil they gather their own harem? Cuz what evil overlord would settle for one?
Hey! Even an evil overlord can have a romantic heart..
Although, I think it would be more like one lover/wife/whatever and a bunch of concubines/slaves/etc.
Would be nice if we could pick a favorite :D

Reactions: Nephilim_Anunnaki

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
We discussed this internally. We do plan on letting you drift apart from Alexia and get different primary lovers who might share your bedroom too. An actual marriage/divorce is currently unlikely except as an epilogue, but since that's so far off in development we can't confirm one way or another if that's how it will work.

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
New Patreon version of the game just came out, which means that the previous version (0.2.15) is now public. Here's a link to the changelog and download. The short is that we've added lots of new events, four new sex scenes, several new pieces of art, and the first version of the spy and breeding systems.

15514633703180460458.png

Here's Jezera's personal chambers as a preview.

Kaskir

Jul 30, 2017
Greetings,
I have the same issue as Shizenhakai as shown in my pictures. Testet on pc as well no problems....
My system has with high probability issues because of the onboard graphic-chip (Intel(R) HD Graphics Family)
I send my bug report yesterday but well without pic´s, it was kind of an unclear description.
Here is my log:
Sun Jul 30 15:28:41 2017
Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187

Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.09s
Early init took 0.10s
Loader init took 0.03s
Loading error handling took 0.02s
Loading script took 0.46s
Loading persistent took 0.11s
Importing _renpysteam: ImportError('No module named _renpysteam',)
Set script version to: (6, 99, 9)
Running init code took 0.20s
Loading analysis data took 0.05s
Analyze and compile ATL took 0.03s
Index archives took 0.00s
Dump and make backups. took 0.00s
Cleaning cache took 0.00s
Making clean stores took 0.00s
DPI scale factor: 1.000000
Creating interface object took 0.05s
Cleaning stores took 0.00s
Init translation took 0.01s
Build styles took 0.00s
Load screen analysis took 0.08s
Analyze screens took 0.00s
Save screen analysis took 0.00s
Prepare screens took 0.15s
Save pyanalysis. took 0.00s
Save bytecode. took 0.00s
Running _start took 0.00s
Performance test:
Interface start took 0.01s

primary display bounds: (0, 0, 1366, 768)
Windowed mode.
Screen sizes: virtual=(1280, 720) physical=(1184, 666) drawable=(1184, 666)
Vendor: 'Intel'
Renderer: 'Intel(R) HD Graphics Family'
Version: '3.0.0 - Build 8.15.10.2342'
Display Info: <Info({'blit_sw_CC': False, 'refresh_rate': 60, 'bitsize': 32, 'wm': True, 'losses': (0, 0, 0, 8), 'hw': False, 'masks': (16711680L, 65280L, 255L, 0L), 'current_h': 768, 'current_w': 1366, 'shifts': (16, 8, 0, 0), 'blit_sw_A': False, 'blit_hw': False, 'blit_sw': False, 'bytesize': 4, 'blit_hw_CC': False, 'blit_hw_A': False, 'video_mem': 268435456})>
Fixed-function is blacklisted.
Extensions:

GL_3DFX_texture_compression_FXT1
GL_ARB_color_buffer_float
GL_ARB_depth_buffer_float
GL_ARB_depth_texture
GL_ARB_draw_buffers
GL_ARB_draw_instanced
GL_ARB_fragment_program
GL_ARB_fragment_shader
GL_ARB_framebuffer_object
GL_ARB_framebuffer_sRGB
GL_ARB_half_float_pixel
GL_ARB_half_float_vertex
GL_ARB_map_buffer_range
GL_ARB_multisample
GL_ARB_multitexture
GL_ARB_occlusion_query
GL_ARB_pixel_buffer_object
GL_ARB_point_parameters
GL_ARB_point_sprite
GL_ARB_shader_objects
GL_ARB_shading_language_100
GL_ARB_shadow
GL_ARB_texture_border_clamp
GL_ARB_texture_compression
GL_ARB_texture_compression_rgtc
GL_ARB_texture_cube_map
GL_ARB_texture_env_add
GL_ARB_texture_env_combine
GL_ARB_texture_env_crossbar
GL_ARB_texture_env_dot3
GL_ARB_texture_float
GL_ARB_texture_non_power_of_two
GL_ARB_texture_rectangle
GL_ARB_texture_rg
GL_ARB_transpose_matrix
GL_ARB_vertex_array_object
GL_ARB_vertex_buffer_object
GL_ARB_vertex_program
GL_ARB_vertex_shader
GL_ARB_window_pos
GL_ATI_separate_stencil
GL_EXT_abgr
GL_EXT_bgra
GL_EXT_blend_color
GL_EXT_blend_equation_separate
GL_EXT_blend_func_separate
GL_EXT_blend_minmax
GL_EXT_blend_subtract
GL_EXT_clip_volume_hint
GL_EXT_compiled_vertex_array
GL_EXT_draw_buffers2
GL_EXT_draw_range_elements
GL_EXT_fog_coord
GL_EXT_framebuffer_blit
GL_EXT_framebuffer_multisample
GL_EXT_framebuffer_object
GL_EXT_multi_draw_arrays
GL_EXT_packed_depth_stencil
GL_EXT_packed_float
GL_EXT_packed_pixels
GL_EXT_rescale_normal
GL_EXT_secondary_color
GL_EXT_separate_specular_color
GL_EXT_shadow_funcs
GL_EXT_stencil_two_side
GL_EXT_stencil_wrap
GL_EXT_texture3D
GL_EXT_texture_array
GL_EXT_texture_compression_s3tc
GL_EXT_texture_edge_clamp
GL_EXT_texture_env_add
GL_EXT_texture_env_combine
GL_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic
GL_EXT_texture_integer
GL_EXT_texture_lod_bias
GL_EXT_texture_rectangle
GL_EXT_texture_sRGB
GL_EXT_texture_shared_exponent
GL_EXT_texture_snorm
GL_EXT_texture_swizzle
GL_EXT_transform_feedback
GL_IBM_texture_mirrored_repeat
GL_INTEL_performance_queries
GL_NV_blend_square
GL_NV_conditional_render
GL_NV_texgen_reflection
GL_SGIS_generate_mipmap
GL_SGIS_texture_edge_clamp
GL_SGIS_texture_lod
GL_WIN_swap_hint
Number of texture units: 8
Using shader environment.
Using copy RTT.
Using gl renderer.
Texture testing:
- Hardware max texture size: 4096
- 64px textures work.
- 128px textures work.
- 256px textures work.
- 512px textures work.
- 1024px textures work.
- 2048px textures work.
Total time until interface ready: 4.25300002098s
- Target is 5 frames in 0.333333333333 seconds.
- Frame drawn at 0.000000 seconds.
- Frame drawn at 0.017000 seconds.
- Frame drawn at 0.025000 seconds.
- Frame drawn at 0.030000 seconds.
- Frame drawn at 0.034000 seconds.
- 0.034000 seconds to render 5 frames.
1.PNG tech.PNG skill.PNG prison.PNG building.PNG

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Yeah, we're fairly sure that's a hardware problem. There really isn't that much we can do about it on our end.

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Orciad hasn't gotten into the patron build yet. I think there's some way to force that rumor event to fire, it's one you get while exploring the plains of Rosaria. I'm not sure the details about forcing events, but in the devbuild you can use the mousewheel to rollback events and re-roll events over and over again until you get the one you want.

EDIT: Asked the other members of the dev team. You can force events from Rowan's chambers as well, but they won't be flagged as actually happening and you might end up with some bugs. Using the mousewheel and re-rolling the events on the map should work for properly setting flags. You can also force the goblin family dinner event from Rowan's chambers if you just want to see that scene.

Last edited: