Scenes using the Hardlight Strap-on Upgrades.

TW-Luna

Apr 24, 2017
I've been playing a new play through recently and finally got my hands on the hardlight upgrades but I don't remember what scenes it can be used in atm. I know that you can use it on the Female Korgonne, have any others been added to make use of the upgrade?

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
-The Myr overseer in the baths. Requires full female 1st time.
-The two Myr you can fight in the wild just outside the city and talk with after. Requires full female 1st time.(I think)
-The red and gold shop keepers pair. Requires full female 1st time.
-Shelley(the preggo bunny) in the bar on Tavros.
- The Myr missing a arm who hides in the bar.

Umm... I think there is more, but it escapes me right now.

Last edited:

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Anno and Syri? I forget if you need the upgrade to get those scenes though.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Anno and Syri? I forget if you need the upgrade to get those scenes though.
I don't remember if they have the upgraded hardlight in their scene. They do have scenes with regular versions though.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Does this mean there's an Anno/Syri threesome?
Only the dream, and a random facial when Syri rides us far as I know. They both have hardlight scenes is what I was referring to. I don't remember if they have a upgraded hahardlight scene though.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
Only the dream, and a random facial when Syri rides us far as I know. They both have hardlight scenes is what I was referring to. I don't remember if they have a upgraded hahardlight scene though.
Ah, damn. Well, it should happen someday. Y'know, Soon™.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Syri's victory HL peg changes if you have the upgrade.