scene text differences (if there are any) and bushel cocks

Violyn

Jan 3, 2017
First of all, I know i could just go in game and search every nook and cranny to try and get my answers, but since i'm working currently and still really curious, i figured it wouldn't hurt to ask here. Hope there's no problem.

Is there any difference in text depending on your cock size in sex scenes (i can't really tell since my champion has two cocks of different sizes)?

If there are, what is the default size for a bushel cock? Let's say there is a scene with variations for a small dick, a medium one, and big one. What would be the default for a bushel cock, since it can fulfill any size requirements?

Would it be a good idea to eventually have a menu to be able to choose the default size for it?

Also i noticed i can't access Etheryn's "monstrously" option when opting for some anal fun if i have a bushel cock. Since it's supposed to be able to fulfill any size requirements, shouldn't that still be an option (let's say the champion wants to stretch poor Etheryn as much possible or w/e reason)?

I just remembered, Lusamine's anal scene has a variation for someone with 2 dicks. I was curious to know how this scene would play out, since it says in the bushel cock description you could pull out 20 dicks if you wanted to. Would it play out with just a single cock, or would it be the DP variation just like when you have two penises?

Last edited:

Violyn

Jan 3, 2017
Great! Wonder what is the default for the bushel cock for the sex scenes then, since there's definitely no variation for those cocks specifically.

Last edited:

Violyn

Jan 3, 2017
Ok, now that i've got a little bit of free time, i went ahead and ran around with the bushel cocks to see how they work

In regards to which size variation is used in texts, seems like it's the variation for a big sized dick (which makes sense since the size described in the appearance tab is twelve inches), but when i made a comparison between my champion's original cocks and bushel cocks with Kiyoko scenes, there is a notable difference in size, because the text pointing out that she used magic to be able to fit the champion's original size did not appear in the scene done with bushel d's.

And in regards to numbers of dicks, it appears that scenes that accomodate multiple dicks will automatically play out in consideration of the champion being able to produce even more than two penises. In the anal scene with lusamine, it was even indicated that the champion had more than two, which is very faithful to what the description of the bushel cocks says.

I also discovered you can even have knots, which is pretty great, since one of the things i feared the most would be losing out on having those, since i like 'em a lot.

Also, i was curious if it would be possible to use items that would enhance size, like mare's barley, and it appears that yes, you can increase your size (even though you should be able to control it). This being done, i went back to Kiyoko and it was possible to have the text mentioning her dick fitting magic.

So yeah, bushel cocks are pretty great. I still think that there should be an option in the journal to configure a minimum size for them though, because that'd make possible for you to be able to have access to multiple scene variations if you choose to beforehand (i don't mean to make this suggestion to be able to have more access to content, i mean it in the sense that it would fit the description of those types of dicks very well, while giving you the option of choosing your minimum dick size so you have access to the scene you actually want to have without the use of other items to achieve something the prick alone should be able to do). This last part though, of course, is just my opinion, and is by no means a demand. I just think it would make for a nice addition, both roleplay wise, and mechanically wise. Thank you for coming to my ted talk.

Edit: In my previous post, i mentioned that i lost access to Ryn's monstrously ass fuck option. I decided to test what would happen if i used Mare's Barley to increase size and tried going for that scene again. The result was the loss of both tenderly and roughly scene options in exchange of access to the monstrously option.

Last edited:

Violyn

Jan 3, 2017
Yeah, they're pretty fun to have ^^

I do wonder if it'll be possible to have all three of those Etheryn's scenes i mentioned earlier available though. But i think that's up to BubbleLord.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016

I do wonder if it'll be possible to have all three of those Etheryn's scenes i mentioned earlier available though. But i think that's up to BubbleLord.
What now?

Violyn

Jan 3, 2017
There a few scenes with Etheryn the champion gets locked out of if you don't have the necessary size. I thought it would make sense to have all options available to you since after using Gaya's leaves, your prick size should be controllable.

But i think that's up to BubbleLord.
My thought was that, since you wrote the item, it would be up to you to decide if the item should allow the champion this freedom :p

Tenalc13

Mar 16, 2020

Savin autor of Etheryn. BubbleLord autor of Quintillus. So Savin gonna do this, i think.

Last edited:
Reactions: Violyn