Savin's CYOA: 020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015

Chapter IV

"Not yet," you answer after a long moment's consideration. The doors of the keep remain closed, and whatever's inside has shown no indication it's coming out to meet you. Surprising, considering your encounter with the Blackscale Queen moments ago. You'd thought your moans and cries would have woken up every horny monster in the place. But if not... that means you've got plenty of time to investigate the castle grounds.

Maybe find that harpy gathering Tyroa mentioned. She said she lived here, didn't she -- with a bunch of "sisters" and some kinda "queen?" Could be worth looking into before you head inside, you tell yourself. And, a moment later, Sylvia.

"Wait, after all that, and you wanna start dicking around now?" she scowls, shifting her axe from one shoulder to the other. "Ech, fine. I'm not going anywhere near that damn tower again, though. Feathery whores tried to snare me with their song last time. Hope you know what you're doing, Remi, or they'll do the same to you. Probably with a lot more success, if I'm reading that lump 'tween your legs right."

You flush, but luckily you've spent your lusts for the moment, and manage to keep yourself from embarrassing yourself. Sylvia chuckles and leans back against the battlements, giving a nod towards the half-collapsed tower to the east. "Go on. I'll be here for now. If you're not back by noon, though... I'm not going in there after you. Good luck."

It's a short walk across the courtyard, accompanied only by the click of your staff on the stone and distant birdsong. You cast a glance over your shoulder when you arrive at the circular stone base of the tower, putting a hand on the gaping hole where the door might once have been. Sylvia waves from her safe place a good hundred feet back, then points upwards towards the crumbling roof. Guess that's where the harpies are nesting, but when you peek your head in, sure enough the tower interior is all but barren: the floor is shattered and overgrown with weeds, and where you can see indentations in the stone for stairs, there's nothing but hollow alcoves and chunks of dangling wood too high to reach overhead.

Well, you're not walking up there, that's for sure. But the wall's cracked and dry: would be fairly easy to climb, if you wanted... 

((Sorry for the wait! Was super duper sick. But, that's sorta clearing up now, so let's get back underway!))

Name: Remielle Syrililth
Race: Salamander
Sex: Hermaphrodite
Figure: Amazonian
Class: Mage
Stats: STR (10) CON (16) DEX (14) INT (15) WIS (8) CHA (12)

Last edited by a moderator:

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
I love how Sylvia calls Remi out on her brashness and apparent inverted priorities.  Glad we're finally going to pay the harpies a visit though.

For what to do next, not much to say here.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Let's get a boost. I mean, Sylvia can get all hot and bothered from seeing up Remi's clothes that way. Maybe some ghost-cum drips outta there and onto her face. Seems legit, right?

Besides, if we fall somehow from fear or getting knocked off, she'll be nearby to at least catch us, right? Worth a shot.

MorganHannahFae

May 10, 2016
I think the Harpies would help you up. They're nice girls and Tyr likes you a lot. I'm sure they'll all like you a lot pretty soon too.

Plus just in case they are hostile, on the really off chance, you'll know before you're in their nest. It's probably really unlikely though.

Go forth, and be held in the nest until you've egged every harpy and fathered Phoenixes, Remi. It's tradition. Sylvia can help you escape their horny clutches later.

Pun intended and emphasized.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
I think the Harpies would help you up. They're nice girls and Tyr likes you a lot. I'm sure they'll all like you a lot pretty soon too.

Plus just in case they are hostile, on the really off chance, you'll know before you're in their nest. It's probably really unlikely though.

Go forth, and be held in the nest until you've egged every harpy and fathered Phoenixes, Remi. It's tradition. Sylvia can help you escape their horny clutches later.

Pun intended and emphasized.

While I'm all for personal child armies, I think repeating the misnake of pheonix spamming would be unwise for Remi. She should lovingly fuck and rut each of them as she learns about them =3=b

SheshouldtotallyfucktheirbrainsoutbutfuckhowmanykidsdoweneedtogetRemisosoon?

MorganHannahFae

May 10, 2016
She should totally fuck their brains out but fuck how many kids do we need to get Remi so soon?

Don't Harpies typically never meet their father? Remi doesn't really have to come back, and it's not like they grow to full age in just a month or two like CoC.

She doesn't need to be the leader of the Phoenix army, but there needs to be a Phoenix Army. It's Salamander tradition. All the Salamanders with Penises on this website have done it.
Which means just Hakon.

Savin's famous for his fathers and mothers. Kaede and Cass and Shade and Helia, think about it. It's in Savin's blood, and the writing is always good. So even if Remi did come back it would be a good scene, a traveling father coming back to see her kids.

Come on, someone upvote me. Force Savin to accept! He will bend the knee!

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Don't Harpies typically never meet their father? Remi doesn't really have to come back, and it's not like they grow to full age in just a month or two like CoC.

She doesn't need to be the leader of the Phoenix army, but there needs to be a Phoenix Army. It's Salamander tradition. All the Salamanders with Penises on this website have done it.
Which means just Hakon.

Savin's famous for his fathers and mothers. Kaede and Cass and Shade and Helia, think about it. It's in Savin's blood, and the writing is always good. So even if Remi did come back it would be a good scene, a traveling father coming back to see her kids.

Come on, someone upvote me. Force Savin to accept! He will bend the knee!

Innocent Remi abandoning her children? She'll defy the norm!

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
I guess I can suggest how I'd like to see Remi approach the harpies, and that would be trying to be courteously and accommodating.  She'd be like a guest who is being super careful not to track mud on the carpets or knock anything over.  As for how she should feel, it would be a mix of nervousness and anticipation.  The sort of way you feel as a kid just before your birthday, when thinking about the presents you're about to get, or when you're on the plane to Disneyland.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
I guess I can suggest how I'd like to see Remi approach the harpies, and that would be trying to be courteously and accommodating.  She'd be like a guest who is being super careful not to track mud on the carpets or knock anything over.  As for how she should feel, it would be a mix of nervousness and anticipation.  The sort of way you feel as a kid just before your birthday, when thinking about the presents you're about to get, or when you're on the plane to Disneyland.

Or about to get a bunch of slutty harpies pampering to your every whim while you fuck them however you wish. Right?

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Or about to get a bunch of slutty harpies pampering to your every whim while you fuck them however you wish. Right?

I think I'd describe it being more like a shy guy who'd just been given a blowjob by the hot girl a day before and was about to talk to her again for the first time since.

EDIT: He thinks he is in love, but doesn't know what's going to happen.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
I think I'd describe it being more like a shy guy who'd just been given a blowjob by the hot girl a day before and was about to talk to her again for the first time since.

EDIT: He thinks he is in love, but doesn't know what's going to happen.

While I really like the idea of Remi being seriously infatuated with Tyroa, I don't think she will be after that more than she would getting another ally. Granted, she is prone to thinking with her dick at the moment, and Tyroa was the first person she shared an intimate moment with as well as sated her libido, but I want that ship to have more of a buildup.

Also, I think we should try to call out for a harpy, but only after getting the details about how she resisted their song out of Sylvia. If she doesn't have any useful advice, we should proceed with our previous ear-plugs plan.

MorganHannahFae

May 10, 2016
I kind of wish I could take back my upvote on Dark Master's replies just to give myself a bigger gap. I hope victory is defined soon while I still stand as elected-head-pervert-of-the-thread.

While I really like the idea of Remi being seriously infatuated with Tyroa, I don't think she will be after that more than she would getting another ally. Granted, she is prone to thinking with her dick at the moment, and Tyroa was the first person she shared an intimate moment with as well as sated her libido, but I want that ship to have more of a buildup.

Also, I think we should try to call out for a harpy, but only after getting the details about how she resisted their song out of Sylvia. If she doesn't have any useful advice, we should proceed with our previous ear-plugs plan.

I hope this combines with my other reply or I'll feel like I'm spamming.

Remi is probably thinking with her dick because we're forcing her to, you're right she's a much more emotional gal than we're letting her be. I agree with you.

I also agree we should be a little safe going up, but I don't think Sylvia resisted it with any trick; I think it was just that she doesn't like girls, and hte harpies(This generation of non-phoenix-herm harpies) sort of lack the meat.

But the earplugs idea has been discussed a lot it's probably already what she'll do.

Status
Not open for further replies.