Save Transfer, Scene Finder

DarkTalon25

Nov 1, 2015
So, i've been playing CoC for a while, and reading the wiki has alerted me to a certain scene.

I'm highly interested in this scene, but it hasn't shown, even after I've fufilled the stated criteria.

I was peeved, then I remembered that the latest version was 0.9.4c, and I was on 0.9.2, which got me thinking that it didn't show because it wasn't in the game yet.

Long story short:

1. Is the scene in question present in 0.9.2, and if so, what criteria am I missing?
  2. If not, is it possible to safely transfer save files between the two versions?

I've attached a description of the scene in question because I suck at HTML, as well as a copy of my saves for examination.

View attachment onlinesave

View attachment coc.txt

Last edited by a moderator:

Furrin Gok

Dec 28, 2015
If you save-to-file, you can try load-from-file to see if it works. Of course, your local files should tell you, anyways, since all of the versions save to the same location.

hatternumber0

Aug 27, 2015
Using a new version should be fine. Just load up the new version and it'll still list all your saves. There aren't many drastic changes that could affect a save.

The criteria for incest scenes should be:

• Amily is corrupt and a follower.
  • Time is between 11:00 and 13:00.
  • Must have been 30 days since watching Amily give birth.

Next time you approach her, the scene where her children are around should activate.