Save Location on Android devices

Penter

Oct 11, 2015
i saw a thread about it already but there was no real answer to it, where are the savegames located on android devices, when i installed it via .apk?

Last edited by a moderator:

Shido

Aug 28, 2015
If you already knew that there was a thread for it then why make a new thread? All you had to do was post on that thread that you were having the same issue. Seeing as no one has responded to it, Then that means either no one knows the location of it or someone who does know has just not been on or able to point it out to you.

Brainbow

Sep 16, 2015
I have been wondering the same thing for years and honestly, I don't think they're accessible. At least not to scrubs like you and I.

If you already knew that there was a thread for it then why make a new thread?

Pretty sure necroposting is against the rules. 

Shido

Aug 28, 2015
Pretty sure necroposting is against the rules. 

The thread would still be viable to post or re-new the same question without starting a new one. That wouldn't be necroposting it would be bumping to try and draw needed attention to the thread. Necroposting would be going into the thread and posting something pointless or unrelated just to post or to revive something that was already resolved.

Now onto the question and a little looking around, I found if you have a computer/labtop and if you connect the phone to it you can search the phone using said device you can go to data/app/?    ? = the name of the app. You will be able to see the .apk save files for that app. Hope that helps. I am also unsure as to if this is the same to previous models as of 2012. If this doesn't work I would suggest looking into APK extractors to get the data or location you are looking for.

Last edited by a moderator: