Save/game updating for download versions

Meravokas

May 18, 2018
I was curious about how I'd go about upgrading game versions for either of the download versions of TiTS. As I've gotten tired of losing long time characters due to having to do history clears or a back up of one kind or another that clears cached browser data.

toritoritori

Oct 24, 2015
I'm not super clear on where the save-data for the downloaded versions is saved, but it's not anywhere that relies on what version of the game you are playing. I've never had any problems in just downloading the new version and opening it up - my save-data has always been there.

DrunkZombie

Apr 12, 2018
Minnesota, USA
The game has built in logic to update saves to new versions if necessary.

For saves check: users/(your user)/AppData/Roaming/Macromedia/Flash Player/#SharedObjects/32UDT84U/#localWithNet

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
The game has built in logic to update saves to new versions if necessary.

For saves check: users/(your user)/AppData/Roaming/Macromedia/Flash Player/#SharedObjects/32UDT84U/#localWithNet

This only applies if your using the .swf/flash version of the game (which by the way works wonderful with flash player stand alone). The Air version is stored in another location I believe.

Reactions: DrunkZombie

DrunkZombie

Apr 12, 2018
Minnesota, USA
This only applies if your using the .swf/flash version of the game (which by the way works wonderful with flash player stand alone). The Air version is stored in another location I believe.
Correct. I should have clarified that save path is for flash. I forgot there is an air version