Save File Location

Saiaxs

Dec 13, 2015
Hello all. I would like to delete all my saves except for my Game 0, as that is my main file, but the only option im given is to delete all saves. The data menu says where the saves are located but my computer doesn't seem to have a JavaScript or WebStorage. Can someone help me find where they are? I'm using Chrome on Windows 8

Last edited by a moderator:

Alder

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 26, 2015
One way to circumvent this can be to save to file on your main save. Confirm that the file saved correctly and that you can load from it. Then clear all saves. Finally, load your file and resave it in whavever slot (keep the file for backup).

Saiaxs

Dec 13, 2015
Didn't realize I could re-save it to the storage after loading from file. Thanks Alder!

Alder

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 26, 2015
The longer answer: Where webstorage is kept depends on what browser you are running. It's usually in some form of database, so you won't find a file for your specific save. You'll need something that interfaces with the database in order to edit it. Thankfully, your browser is capable of just that! In chrome, open your dev-tools (with foe running) and skip to the resources tab. Check under "Local Storage". You should be able to individually remove saves there.