Save File Location (Opera, Windows 7)

Anarchon12

Aug 6, 2019
Hi all, I recently upgraded my PC to windows 10 from windows 7 which included the formatting of my entire hard drive. I forgot to make an explicit 'save-to-file' save to keep hold on but I did back up the C drive.

To cut to the chase, I'd appreciate if someone gave told me the location of where save game files (that have been saved LOCALLY, not on a cloud) are located. If it is any help, I was using Opera

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
Are you sure it isn't somewhere in my appdata or documents?
Opera may put its giant data-glob in AppData (I don't know), but it's a giant data-glob of all the localStorage used by any and everything while you use the browser. There is no way to my knowledge to access the individual saves from the data-glob. The only thing that might work is to copy the data-glob from your old install to the same location on your new install and try running the game with Opera again. I have no idea where the location of the data-glob is or if this will actually work. localStorage is a web-API provided by the browsers and web devs have absolutely zero control over where or how the data is actually saved by the browser. You'd be best off asking on Opera forums I'd think.

Anarchon12

Aug 6, 2019
Opera may put its giant data-glob in AppData (I don't know), but it's a giant data-glob of all the localStorage used by any and everything while you use the browser. There is no way to my knowledge to access the individual saves from the data-glob. The only thing that might work is to copy the data-glob from your old install to the same location on your new install and try running the game with Opera again. I have no idea where the location of the data-glob is or if this will actually work. localStorage is a web-API provided by the browsers and web devs have absolutely zero control over where or how the data is actually saved by the browser. You'd be best off asking on Opera forums I'd think.
"Hello, can anyone locate the files for this furry futa sex game please"
Thanks for the advice, though. I may just have to do another playthrough unfortunately

Anarchon12

Aug 6, 2019
Update: I restored the entirety of the backed up opera files.
Got the saves back. Thanks for the advice