Save Editing

Kharnos Strayder

Sep 2, 2015
Is there a list out there with the details on what numbers equal which race and type, etc to enable save editing?

DiscipleOfDeath

Aug 29, 2015
Just grab the save as text option copy paste it into notepad and change away, then use load file to check your changes

NightOwl

Aug 28, 2015
Does anyone know the values for skin/fur, eye , and hair color?

Last edited by a moderator:

Shido

Aug 28, 2015
Does anyone know the values for skin/fur, eye , and hair color?

All the values are in the link posted by Alder as for the stuff you may be looking for.

This is for body

Body parts

Head

Hair

Hopefully these will help with your editing. If you have any other questions about editing and how to do it you can look here to find all the information you may need.

Shido

Aug 28, 2015
               Thanks this helped a lot. :D

Your welcome glad it helped you out. If you want an easier way of editing I would use notepad++ with JSON Viewer plug-in. If you need help installing something like that the second link posted by alder will give you a guy who can walk you through it with no trouble and he explains the basics of setting it up.

Happy editing.

EDIT: This link <--- Just so it's easier to access.

NightOwl

Aug 28, 2015
Your welcome glad it helped you out. If you want an easier way of editing I would use notepad++ with JSON Viewer plug-in. If you need help installing something like that the second link posted by alder will give you a guy who can walk you through it with no trouble and he explains the basics of setting it up.

Happy editing.

EDIT: This link <--- Just so it's easier to access.

Thanks, already got it though.

Kharnos Strayder

Sep 2, 2015
Well since this new question falls under the same catagory I'll ask here. I cannot seem to find a list of what number equals which color, 2 seems to be ebony or something but I cannot figure out the other colors.

Also what is the code for the second level of wings? I read in a document that you first get the basic wings in the theme room, but after that your wings can go to the next level and become more akin to soaring. But fr the life of me I cannot get this to trigger in the theme room.

Thanks in advance.

DiscipleOfDeath

Aug 29, 2015
Color
white:0
olive:1
black:2
red:3
green:4
blue:5
silver:6
gold:7
bronze:8
orange:9
light:10
dark:11
gray:12
brown:13
yellow:14
blonde:15
platinum:16
purple:17
pink:18
teal:19
numColors:20

This is what I have saved from a some time ago I don't know if any new colors were added but this should help

Edit: Found this link which should have everything you would want in the future https://github.com/AlderArts/foe/tree/master/js/body

Kharnos Strayder

Sep 2, 2015
Thanks for the color codes, could not find anything regarding the wings in those docs, oh well I'll maybe have to save prior and go nuts in the room then compare save notes.

Idish

Feb 24, 2016
I might be missing something, but I don't see certain strings (the things in "") in the links that show up in the file. I guess it would be mental attributes? I looked for (not proud to say) Slut, rel, and Sexed, but nothing turned up. This confused me a bit more since Kiakai's attitude shows up (Alder's latest link). Is there another link to those things?

Idish

Feb 24, 2016
I phrased that very poorly. I meant to say that I saw them in the save, but they did not show up anywhere in any of the links.

For some reason I always add extra information to what I say instead of being direct. I generally have trouble understanding what I wrote earlier, so sorry for the confusion.