Save Editing

Telios

Dec 22, 2015
I have been looking into Fall of Eden lately and decided to change my character a little bit via save editing. It's kind of cheating, I know, but I want to get my fursona into the game first. I have discovered that the save can be edited with Notepad, although the exact values are still pretty fuzzy to me. So if you know something about save editing and want to help, maybe you can specify some values and flags in the save about what they do and mean?

DiscipleOfDeath

Aug 29, 2015
Was originally going to say no but looks like it does just tested it more or less just duplicated the data for one characters breasts

Last edited by a moderator:

Alder

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 26, 2015
The system and format supports multi-breasts (and multi-vag too), but it's not used anywhere. You won't have it reflect in any scenes but the appearance screen.

Telios

Dec 22, 2015
The system and format supports multi-breasts (and multi-vag too), but it's not used anywhere. You won't have it reflect in any scenes but the appearance screen.

So then... What flag/value do I need to change in the dave to have multiple breasts?

DiscipleOfDeath

Aug 29, 2015
  In your save under your characters breasts section it should look something like this can add another if wanted 3 rows or more

P.S. the numbers don't need to be the same those are just what my character has

{
                    "size" : "17.50",
                    "nipC" : "2",
                    "col" : "5",
                    "race" : "8",
                    "nipThk" : "1.00",
                    "nipLen" : "1.00",
                    "nipType" : "0"
                }, {
                    "size" : "17.50",
                    "nipC" : "2",
                    "nipThk" : "1.00",
                    "nipLen" : "1.00",
                    "nipType" : "0"
                }

Telios

Dec 22, 2015
I wish there would be a save editor for FoE soon. Editing the save with Notepad++ is time consuming. >.<

DiscipleOfDeath

Aug 29, 2015
Are you using the JStool plugin to format the save into a readable state? if not then yes it is a pain in the ass

Telios

Dec 22, 2015
Are you using the JStool plugin to format the save into a readable state? if not then yes it is a pain in the ass

I am, but it's still a long line of text. I'm just painstakingly reading through the flags and values just to find a few of them. Not too diferent from when I used Notepad, actually. Or maybe i'm just using JSTool wrong.

DiscipleOfDeath

Aug 29, 2015
You go to the plugin dropdown find JStool and click format might need to have the entire document selected

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
Plugins/JSTool/JSFormat

It'll format the current document, no selecting needed.

Telios

Dec 22, 2015
Ah! I got it to work now and it's much neater and better than the line of text I was having to look over. Thanks for the tip!

Telios

Dec 22, 2015
Kinda. I've just noticed something, how would I get my character a knot? It seems to be missing even when my character having a canine cock.

DiscipleOfDeath

Aug 29, 2015
My character has one this is what it looks like in the code
                    "len" : "21.00",
                    "thk" : "4.00",
                    "knot" : "1",
                    "ccIdx" : 0

Just need the knot part 

Telios

Dec 22, 2015
My character has one this is what it looks like in the code
                    "len" : "21.00",
                    "thk" : "4.00",
                    "knot" : "1",
                    "ccIdx" : 0

Just need the knot part 

Just put it into the cock part, right? And thanks. What does the 'ccldx' part do, by the way?

DiscipleOfDeath

Aug 29, 2015
I have 2 cocks so that keeps track of which one is which I think. If I had 3 the second one would have it as well but would be a 1

Alder

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 26, 2015
Just put it into the cock part, right? And thanks. What does the 'ccldx' part do, by the way?

Try to not mess around with ccIdx. What it specifically is is a connection between cock and vag. ccIdx = clit cock index. Unless you actually have a clitcock, it shouldn't even be in the file.