Save Editing (TiTs_0.6.1b)

Scabula

Sep 27, 2015
I'm not able to load saves that I've edited with minerva. Once I edit them, the slots appear as empty when I try to load them, although the slots do appear when I go to delete them. Can anyone help me?

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
If you can't load the file then you did something to corrupt it. Hope you kept a backup

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
From what I've experienced, corrupted saves will still appear and attempt to load, but will fail. If the save doesn't pop up at all, perhaps you're using the wrong load method or have placed the new save in the wrong location. That the save doesn't appear in Load but does in Delete pulls this into question though.

Mandatory Load method spiel: Minerva works with and produces .sol files. Load is the only way to open these. Load File will not open .sol; it won't even see them. Also worth mentioning that some people have foolishly tried to bypass this by changing the extension to .tits and then open it through Load File, which again, will not work.

Karretch may also be right, and you may have just really gibbed the file.

One moooore thing. I remember after editing a file, I changed the name so I could have the backup and the revised version in the same folder ie: original file name: TiTs_1.sol, changed edited file to TiTs_2.sol. The game would not display the modified save in the load screen. Changing the name back to TiTs_1.sol made it appear, and it loaded just fine. Seems the save name in the .sol and the name of the file need to match as well.

Last edited by a moderator: