Salamander Penis Color?

Gutts

Sep 19, 2016
I apologise if this is a stupid question, however I recently made a new character and decided to transform them into a Frostscale Salamander, I noticed that penis color is listed as brown and not blue? I assumed it would match the scale color. Is this the correct color? And if so is there anyway to change penis color?

PalletTown

Sep 10, 2015
Not independently of changing your genital. If you get a lupine dick, then your dick will be red. CoC II is far less into the minutiae than TiTs.

Reactions: Gutts

Listo

Aug 19, 2023
I apologise if this is a stupid question, however I recently made a new character and decided to transform them into a Frostscale Salamander, I noticed that penis color is listed as brown and not blue? I assumed it would match the scale color. Is this the correct color? And if so is there anyway to change penis color?
It’s supposed to match scale color or else become blue, but it’s bugged, I’m pretty sure. I’ve encountered the same problem but when using cinderleaf instead https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/co...ing-turgid-mushroom-refined-cinderleaf.38758/

Reactions: Kesil and Gutts