Saendra Disappeared

Ballsmcgee33

Jan 13, 2016
Hey, so i have finished everything with Saendra including making her grow a dick and now all of a sudden I no longer see her...  Her ship is still there but she's never inside and she's also never at the bar.  Any ideas on what might have happened?

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
She is never in her ship except for the dick-growing. She's always at Anon's.

SorenMageofMareth

Aug 28, 2015
Pirates probably caught up with her. 

This.  Did not know it, and don't know if it recent but there's a hidden Timer on the mission from when you recieve the Email about her going to the low decks.   The world does not wait for you. And Saendra's a lunatic who won't let you shovel money on to her to get tricked out like a PC while being a blithely suicidally stubborn a a shonen protagonist.

She goes after her contact with you or without you and without you she gets wrecked. The whole lacking microsrugeons and only having a dinky hammer pistol and not seeing the flashbang thing.  There's also the lacking heavy ordinance thing.   Smart Mercs for life. Cluster Grenade Master Race. 

Also there may be a bug. Until you go down there to check there is no way to tell if you are to late. She we up there and talking  when it happened to me. I'd just gotten done banging her and went down and woosh.   It was only a the luck of the devil that let me have a save early enough to go get her. 

Ballsmcgee33

Jan 13, 2016
Looks like you guys are correct.  I now remember that, it is kind of a bug as well though.  I get the email and I go to the elevator, but the Deck 92 option doesn't show up until after the time expires, I have now tried multiple times on an old save and have also tried modifying the saved data to work around it and it's still not giving me the option.  Any ideas?  Right now in the log it says I have received the message and to get the the Tavros elevator within 4 hours and 37 min, but there is no Deck 92...

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Looks like you guys are correct.  I now remember that, it is kind of a bug as well though.  I get the email and I go to the elevator, but the Deck 92 option doesn't show up until after the time expires, I have now tried multiple times on an old save and have also tried modifying the saved data to work around it and it's still not giving me the option.  Any ideas?  Right now in the log it says I have received the message and to get the the Tavros elevator within 4 hours and 37 min, but there is no Deck 92...

Save editing is tricky sometimes. Try a new save, not an old one, and if then it's not working go to bug subforum.

Stuffwar

Feb 11, 2016
I think I saw a 6 hour timer from when you get the message mentioned while I was digging around in the source code of various things. Maybe they can have Valeria mention what happened to her?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ballsmcgee33

Jan 13, 2016
I finally got it working so that I finished the pirate mission, however saendra is not at the bar to help save the friend.  I am able to have a threesome with Kiro and Saendra but theres no option for Saendra...

Nevermind, solved that too, thanks for the advice!!

Ballsmcgee33

Jan 13, 2016
It wasn't a glitch.  It was my own misdoing, but I will still say how I resolved it.  Basically the Saendra_disabled flag was set equal to 1, I figured setting this to 0 would mean saendra would not be disabled, however I looked in the coding of the game and it said that if saendra_disabled is not equal to undefined then saendra was disabled.  So instead of setting saendra_disabled to 0 I deleted the flag and that allowed her to come back.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
basically in simple terms you opened the save on the online minerva and deleted the saendra_disable flag.