591.3 KB · Views: 4
  • Aftershower V2.png
    Aftershower V2.png
    759.9 KB · Views: 5
Reactions: OofS

SloppySab

Jun 23, 2019
sabertoothcanine.newgrounds.com
Should I just make another art thread since this seems likes it dead?

I know most of the reason being that I post like months later in the thread because I forget I have account
on here lol

thats just a question tho,but im continue to post on here as often as I can

SloppySab

Jun 23, 2019
Candice Steel

You started your journey as a half kui-tan, but you’ve become a goo-morph over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 5 feet and 6 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 1.68 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re not wearing a single scrap of armor, going commando down south, and letting your torso breathe, unrestricted by any undertop. Your naked body is like a second outfit for you, giving you naughty thoughts when in the public’s gaze.

Your face is human in shape and structure, with pink skin. Overall, your visage has a jaw-droppingly feminine shape with bee-stung lips, an adorable nose and long, beautiful eyelashes. Normal-looking green eyes allow you to take in your surroundings without trouble. Your shoulder-length, pink hair looks good on you, accentuating your features well. Your mouth contains a tongue.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, all of them glittering, semi-transparent goo. Your skin is secreting a constant layer of lubrication, giving it a slick oiled shine. You have curvy hips that make you move with a sexy, swinging gait, and your cloth-straining backside is big enough to draw the eye and strong enough to crush any hand daring enough to try for a grope. You have two semi-solid, gel-like limbs, shaped into digitigrade legs and ending in semi-solid feet. They are capable of shifting and morphing when you will them to. Your belly would look more at home on a woman in the later stages of her pregnancy than an adventuring rusher.

You have two boobs, capped with one 0.4-inch pierced , slime-slick nipple each. The coin-sized areolae are pink. You could easily fill a DD-cup bra.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. You have a pink, human pussy, with one 0.6-inch clit. Thin streams of goo occasionally dribble from the massive hole that is your slit. The exterior lips are normal and feminine for the most part.

You have one backdoor, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.

Since some parts of you are made of goo, you can adjust them if need be.

Attachments

• Candice Steel V1.png
    Candice Steel V1.png
    838.8 KB · Views: 6
  • Candice Steel V3.png
    Candice Steel V3.png
    876.1 KB · Views: 5
  • Candice Steel V2.png
    Candice Steel V2.png
    937.2 KB · Views: 5
  • Candice Steel V4.png
    Candice Steel V4.png
    945.2 KB · Views: 6
Reactions: n666

SloppySab

Jun 23, 2019
So imma go ahead and open bust request for COC2 and T.I.T.S <3
so just reply here with your Captain or champion with the descriptions/ref if ya
have it on ya.

I will possibly post the progress of each of the request as I along

(Really trying to get my thread active XD
also heres bust of my captain)

Attachments

• Jackie COC2 V1 .png
    Jackie COC2 V1 .png
    455.5 KB · Views: 7
  • Jackie COC2 V2.png
    Jackie COC2 V2.png
    618.8 KB · Views: 7
Reactions: OofS and Alypia