Ryns Tease has no description

Bobonga

Aug 13, 2021
The combat text shows that the enemy was affected/resisted the tease and the dmg value. This is for ourider and queenly garments Ryn. Im not using "simple combat outputs".

Teasing does work, but the description/flavourtext is missing.

I'm using the latest public patch and tested it in a bunch of fights.

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
Playing on the same public patch [0.4.10] I can't seem to replicate the issue. Can you check if the the Simple Combat Output option is turned off for you? And if it is, can you please provide a save file?

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Bobonga

Aug 13, 2021
Playing on the same public patch [0.4.10] I can't seem to replicate the issue. Can you check if the the Simple Combat Output option is turned off for you? And if it is, can you please provide a save file?

Where are the save files located? I can't find them.

Bobonga

Aug 13, 2021
I found the culprit (for my case atleast). If I don't use the "slow combat" option, Ryns flavour text gets skipped. If I turn "slow combat" on the flavour texts gets displayed.

Simple combat output was turned off the entire time.

Can you try to replicate it, please?

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
Where are the save files located? I can't find them.
You need to create exportable .coc2 extension saves by using Save to File buttong in the Data menu.

Additionally, I was able to replicate the bug, kind of. It doesn't seem to be tied to having Slow Combat option turned on or off. Instead it seems like one of variants of Ryn't tease has no text to display, while her ass and breast teases go off without any issues.

Bobonga

Aug 13, 2021
You need to create exportable .coc2 extension saves by using Save to File buttong in the Data menu.
No wonder I couldn't find them.
Additionally, I was able to replicate the bug, kind of. It doesn't seem to be tied to having Slow Combat option turned on or off. Instead it seems like one of variants of Ryn't tease has no text to display, while her ass and breast teases go off without any issues.

That does make sense. The teases I got are butt and breasts as well. Guess Ryn doens't have a cock tease implemented.

Reactions: Burnerbro

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
She still has a dick tho. You can tease with what is outof the reach of observers. Hell, is that not how strippers operate?

Last edited:

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
Also: Ryn's cute balls are out in the open, just begging to be petted.

Bobonga

Aug 13, 2021
It's still weird that there is a "empty" description, if that makes sense. Is this basically a empty placeholder until Ryn is uncaged?

And a technical question: Do characters have "tease slots"? I mean the player character, companions and enemies have similar tease flavour texts. Ryn and her butt teases are unique as far as I know.

So is Ryns Tease slot for "genitals" a empty placeholder?

Also is this a technical limitation that every combatant needs to have these predefined slots filled? If yes do enemies that don't tease, like earth elementals or the wolfs, still have these slots filled?

As visualization:

Caits "tease slots"

Chest: Big tits, if lactating -> lactation flavour text

Butt: Big Butt

Genitals: Vagina, varying spread, like virgin slit/well bred hole

Ryn:

Chest: Flat or big breasts (after bovum cherries)

Butt: 2 Unique variants

Penis: "Empty text box"

What I don't understand is that one of Ryns teases begins with "Instead of showing her genitals, Ryn turns around... [Butt tease]", which should be the substitute for the "actual" genital tease.

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
IIRC all companions other than Ryn use the same standard variations for their Teases, the same ones the Champ does. So if you match the exact proportions of one of them for a particular body part, you will have the same text for teasing with it. Currentlly, aside from ones for penis(es), the description of teases for all body parts of all sizes are heavily skewed towards more feminine form and behaviours, so Brint's and Quinn's teases often don't match their usual personalities or their highly musculine physique at all.

Reactions: Bobonga