[RPGmaker] (No combat) Nano-control v0.31d (18th July 2020)

Talonblade

Aug 12, 2017
Oh damm, that is weird, what do you mean by not working as it should btw? I might be able to help!

When I go to unzip the file it will pause at 5% then jump to 80% then done. When the folder opens everything up to the application file will extract but then nothing else. I can select everything past the application file and manually move it over to the desired file but when I try to do the same for the executable application it will not copy over. It will show up for a brief moment then delete itself.

speedapple

Oct 8, 2017
When I go to unzip the file it will pause at 5% then jump to 80% then done. When the folder opens everything up to the application file will extract but then nothing else. I can select everything past the application file and manually move it over to the desired file but when I try to do the same for the executable application it will not copy over. It will show up for a brief moment then delete itself.
Hmmm, that's a bit of a problem, the only thing I could think of is that:

1. There might be something wrong with the exception list thing.
2. Maybe try restarting?
3. Try doing stuff with admin privileges? (Run as administrator)

Sorry I can't be of much help, my gut is telling me it's probably an easily solvable issue, but I'm not quite sure what.

Talonblade

Aug 12, 2017
Hmmm, that's a bit of a problem, the only thing I could think of is that:

1. There might be something wrong with the exception list thing.
2. Maybe try restarting?
3. Try doing stuff with admin privileges? (Run as administrator)

Sorry I can't be of much help, my gut is telling me it's probably an easily solvable issue, but I'm not quite sure what.

I am with you there with that gut feeling. I have not tried resetting though so I will try that. worse comes to worse I just wait for the next update and see if it works then

speedapple

Oct 8, 2017
Heya guys! I updated the thread to v0.16b! Hope you all will like it and do let me know what you all think yeah!

speedapple

Oct 8, 2017
Hey Is there a way to import saves from previous versions?
Oh hey man, yeap! You can copy the save folder in "www>save" and copy the files to the new game! Easy as that haha, let me know if you have any problems with it!

speedapple

Oct 8, 2017
Updated the game to v0.20! Let me know if you guys have any questions or problems yeah!

Talonblade

Aug 12, 2017
Just looked at the newest update and I'm curious if there is anything to do at the Inn or if we are just able to go into now.

Last edited:

speedapple

Oct 8, 2017
Just looked at the newest update and I'm curious if there is anything to do at the Inn or if we are just able to go into now.
Nothing much to do in the Inn at the moment, I'm working on getting some characters that will drop by!

speedapple

Oct 8, 2017
Heya guys! A couple of new endings were added into the game! I updated the OP to reflect it! Hope you guys enjoy this update!

speedapple

Oct 8, 2017
Been awhile since I posted an update here, but got a updated the links from v0.23 to v0.26! Hope you guys will like it, it's gonna end real soon!

speedapple

Oct 8, 2017
New update up! Fixed a lot of bugs and the harem endings are now added! Think you all might like this one!

speedapple

Oct 8, 2017
Hey all! I updated the link to the game! Loads of new stuff added! Hope you guys will like it!