[RPGmaker] (No combat) Nano-control v0.31d (18th July 2020)

speedapple

Oct 8, 2017
UomAlHH.jpg

Introduction:
You just moved to Little Eden due to your fathers deployment. No TV, no internet and no reception, when things were looking like they couldn't get any worst a chance encounter with an individual has given you the opportunity to turn things around and maybe even create your little slice of paradise.

Gameplay:
-4 different periods of the day (morning, noon, evening and night), each with different events!
-Do part time work to earn what you need to buy what you need!
-Find targets for you to control and then train them to exert further control over them!
-Manage between training and generating income!
-Complete mini-quest to obtain necessary materials to carry out your plans!
-4 different endings and 6 girls currently planned!
-Art will be in 2D!

Main Girls:
Elaine
VkjUQGg.png
YSL41pn.gif

Rika's mother, a strict but gentle mother that moved to Little Eden because of her Husband.
Kay
XMxoVnE.png
jsuZop1.gif

A girl that's in the same class as you, bubbly and nice, she always ready to help others. However she's a bit unreliable at times....
Rika
cHVyIrd.png
pQXl0tI.gif

Elaine's daughter, smart, but cocky too...
Gwen
4dwvLmQ.png
9Rf1Of7.gif

A classmate and friend of Rika, though they only just met, they seem to be really close. She's really shy though...
Lena
XZGIbiv.png
hadh4N3.gif

Your neighbour, a housewife that that appears to be an elegant (?) person.

Jace
I9xLH2e.png

A student that transferred to your school shortly after you did, she seems rather unapproachable...

Updated: 2020-07-18
Developer/Publisher: SmilingDog Patreon / Subscribe Star
Artist: Aiykawa / Jiisuri
Censorship: No
Version: 0.31d
Language: English
Genre :
Mind control, Moral degradation, Corruption, impregnation, incest, sandbox, male protagonist, public use (optional)
Discord: www.discord.gg/T8Ud58U

The final product is expected to have:
Bust portraits for all girls and main character (Done and more coming!)
24 scenes(?) 4 for each girl, excluding variations (Done and more coming!)
3 different endings (Done and more coming!)
6 enslavable girls (Done)

Screenshots:
aqBOUZH.png

zyqqlVv.png
cYVP3oP.png
KTVYmhv.png

But should probably note that this is an underestimation cause I don't wanna over-promise and under-deliver.

Last edited:
Reactions: Strijoca and Ztied

asestado

Sep 3, 2015
You don't need to know!
Ok let's see... when you are deciding what you want to do in a game you have to decide many things:

-First of all what type of game will it be, there are many types but mainly with sex scenes we find:
*Visual novels aka all text and multiple routes, very little to non gameplay.
*RPG's has gameplay and quite a bit of freedom, they can have one or multiple endings.
*Dating-sim games, it's usually stat based and mostly about seducing characters. It usually uses a time mechanic and there are some time limits.
*Animation games, in those we have a character going around stages and having sex in certain situations.

-Second question is the gender of the main character:
*Being a male people would expect having sex with multiple females, those females being able to interact with them a lot.
*Being a female people expect more on the lines of sexual stats and having multiple situations and even "bad endings" for certain situations.

-Third question is how many "main interests" are in the game (it doesn't mean that there aren't more girls/boys but that they don't have as much interactions):
*1 in the case of games that are more like training sim, they require quite a lot of focus on that girl/boy
*2-5 it's the usual number for most hentai games.
*6-10 The girls usually have very little interactions
*11-x just a scene for each girl and little more.

-Fourth question is about the "kinky fetishes":
*Will the game have incest?
*Will the game have netorare, netori...?
*Will the game have s/m?

Ironically one of the most asked fetishes these days is incest, and while netorare is a fetish hated by many, it is also extremely loved by some.

speedapple

Oct 8, 2017
Hey guys! Not sure if you all remember me, but I posted a survey like a week or so ago, had like 2 artist at the moment, and need help deciding between these two artist!

Artist A: https://imgur.com/a/4Q7HV

Artist B: https://imgur.com/a/nVtVP

The ratio of their price is about 3:2?
As in I can get like 3 commissions from artist A at the same price of 2 commissions for Artist B, Artist A also streams, so you all will be able to see what's he's drawing.

Personally I'm leaning towards Artist A, but let me know what you all think yeah!
Survey link! https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/BSK2FJ9

Thanks a lot guys, it helps a lot, I'll probably be able to push the first draft of the game out on Patreon next week after voting is done! (It's free XD, so do give my Patreon a follow for immediate updates!)

Last edited:

speedapple

Oct 8, 2017
Ok let's see... when you are deciding what you want to do in a game you have to decide many things:

-First of all what type of game will it be, there are many types but mainly with sex scenes we find:
*Visual novels aka all text and multiple routes, very little to non gameplay.
*RPG's has gameplay and quite a bit of freedom, they can have one or multiple endings.
*Dating-sim games, it's usually stat based and mostly about seducing characters. It usually uses a time mechanic and there are some time limits.
*Animation games, in those we have a character going around stages and having sex in certain situations.

-Second question is the gender of the main character:
*Being a male people would expect having sex with multiple females, those females being able to interact with them a lot.
*Being a female people expect more on the lines of sexual stats and having multiple situations and even "bad endings" for certain situations.

-Third question is how many "main interests" are in the game (it doesn't mean that there aren't more girls/boys but that they don't have as much interactions):
*1 in the case of games that are more like training sim, they require quite a lot of focus on that girl/boy
*2-5 it's the usual number for most hentai games.
*6-10 The girls usually have very little interactions
*11-x just a scene for each girl and little more.

-Fourth question is about the "kinky fetishes":
*Will the game have incest?
*Will the game have netorare, netori...?
*Will the game have s/m?

Ironically one of the most asked fetishes these days is incest, and while netorare is a fetish hated by many, it is also extremely loved by some.

I wasn't (and am still not) too sure if this was a question or advice, but I figured I should thank you for the advice haha.

But if it was a question:
I'm making a sandbox RPG, with about 6 main girls in a pseudo trainer style format(? ) Think robozou maybe haha
The main character is gonna be a guy, and the girls are gonna have about 4 major scenes and a number of minor scenes.
It'll have incest, other fetishes like impregnation, public use, which are a bit controversial are gonna be optional, which means you'll have to purposely make your way to unlock these scenes. I know how annoying it gets when a game forces you towards a certain fetish just to progress haha.

But regardless, thanks for giving me a chance to clear that up! I'll probably put a new post once the game is in presentable condition!

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
Please tell me the timing will be less strict than Robozou. That game is impossible to complete without a walkthrough.

asestado

Sep 3, 2015
You don't need to know!
This one is quite hard with the artists...

If you can do a good marketing of the game (meaning that it gets a lot of visibility) then I would go with artist B, it's clearly quite a lot better in quality but the thing is that you will have an easier start with artist A having lower cost per image.

Seeing that you aren't still very visible to possible supporters I would recommend go for artist A. It may seem a good ratio 3:2 but the thing is that if, for example, we talk about 100 images of artist B it would be 150 images of artist A.

Seeing the quality itself even if artist B is quite a lot better, the quality of artist A is good enough. Another good thing about artist A is that he is streaming, so he will give free marketing for you because anyone that sees his streaming if he says for which game he is doing it then it would be great for you.

So overall I recommend 100% that you go for artist A, unless artist B is a known artist with many followers and can give a bit of visibility too for your game.

I wasn't (and am still not) too sure if this was a question or advice, but I figured I should thank you for the advice haha.

But if it was a question:
I'm making a sandbox RPG, with about 6 main girls in a pseudo trainer style format(? ) Think robozou maybe haha
The main character is gonna be a guy, and the girls are gonna have about 4 major scenes and a number of minor scenes.
It'll have incest, other fetishes like impregnation, public use, which are a bit controversial are gonna be optional, which means you'll have to purposely make your way to unlock these scenes. I know how annoying it gets when a game forces you towards a certain fetish just to progress haha.

But regardless, thanks for giving me a chance to clear that up! I'll probably put a new post once the game is in presentable condition!

P.D: It was advise and a tiny help so that you can show your game better.

P.D2: Just saying but it seems your concept build got deleted from mega?

Last edited:

speedapple

Oct 8, 2017
Please tell me the timing will be less strict than Robozou. That game is impossible to complete without a walkthrough.

Hopefully so haha, I'm still just starting out, but I'll try to make the basic game less strict, there's no timer per se, but there are dates. Currently planning to make a schedule for the girls and some secret characters, but like I said, I'm only just starting out haha.

This one is quite hard with the artists...

If you can do a good marketing of the game (meaning that it gets a lot of visibility) then I would go with artist B, it's clearly quite a lot better in quality but the thing is that you will have an easier start with artist A having lower cost per image.

Seeing that you aren't still very visible to possible supporters I would recommend go for artist A. It may seem a good ratio 3:2 but the thing is that if, for example, we talk about 100 images of artist B it would be 150 images of artist A.

Seeing the quality itself even if artist B is quite a lot better, the quality of artist A is good enough. Another good thing about artist A is that he is streaming, so he will give free marketing for you because anyone that sees his streaming if he says for which game he is doing it then it would be great for you.

So overall I recommend 100% that you go for artist A, unless artist B is a known artist with many followers and can give a bit of visibility too for your game.

P.D: It was advise and a tiny help so that you can show your game better.

P.D2: Just saying but it seems your concept build got deleted from mega?

I see, thanks for the feedback!
Yeap, I removed the concept build from mega cause it was pretty limited and kinda screwy, figured I upload ver0.1 when the votes for the artist come out next week!
Once more, thank you a lot for the advice!

l33k

Aug 19, 2017
Hey guys! Not sure if you all remember me, but I posted a survey like a week or so ago, had like 2 artist at the moment, and need help deciding between these two artist!

Artist A: https://imgur.com/a/4Q7HV

Artist B: https://imgur.com/a/nVtVP

The ratio of their price is about 3:2?
As in I can get like 3 commissions from artist A at the same price of 2 commissions for Artist B, Artist A also streams, so you all will be able to see what's he's drawing.

Personally I'm leaning towards Artist A, but let me know what you all think yeah!
Survey link! https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/BSK2FJ9

Thanks a lot guys, it helps a lot, I'll probably be able to push the first draft of the game out on Patreon next week after voting is done! (It's free XD, so do give my Patreon a follow for immediate updates!)

Comparing two artists based on just one piece of work each is fairly difficult. Assuming these two examples display the utmost of their artist's ability:
  • I prefer Artist B's art style.
  • Artist A appear to be a technically higher skilled artist.

Reactions: Nephilim_Anunnaki

speedapple

Oct 8, 2017
Comparing two artists based on just one piece of work each is fairly difficult. Assuming these two examples display the utmost of their artist's ability:
  • I prefer Artist B's art style.
  • Artist A appear to be a technically higher skilled artist.

True, but I didn't quite want to overwhelm the people helping me out with the survey, but in retrospect I should have included a few more drawings. Nonetheless, thank you for your feedback!

xyzabc198

May 4, 2016
i prefer artist b, but I just voted which looked prettier, I know nothing of art, and A had a big nose xD

speedapple

Oct 8, 2017
i prefer artist b, but I just voted which looked prettier, I know nothing of art, and A had a big nose xD

Thanks for the feedback! Voting is pretty much done! Will have the pictures inserted and a demo will probably be out this weekend!

speedapple

Oct 8, 2017
Artist A is my vote
Thanks a lot for the feedback! Do give the game a look!

The poll has ended, and I've put up whatever the artist has provided, the change log is in the link as well as plans for the next update!

speedapple

Oct 8, 2017
Hey guys, updated the link to version 0.02! As per usual do drop a comment if you have any feedback or bug reports yeah!

If you like the game or if you wanna see where the game goes, do give me a follow if you haven't already yet! I try to make the game free for everyone, but if you wanna support development of the game, I would greatly appreciate it!

speedapple

Oct 8, 2017
Hey guys, I've updated the original post with the link to version 0.02b! Which contains many of the bug fixes of bugs that were reported!

We also have a preview of a scene that will be in the next release!
Here!

speedapple

Oct 8, 2017
Hey hey guys, I got an update for the game and have updated the original post with it! Have some really awesome news, so take a look if it interest you! Personally I'm pretty happy about it haha.

As per usual do drop a comment if you have any feedback or bug reports yeah!

If you like the game or if you wanna see where the game goes, do give me a follow if you haven't already yet! I try to make the game free for everyone, but if you wanna support development of the game, I would greatly appreciate it!

mrttao

Aug 31, 2015
Ok so, other than mom (tutorial, put it in her coffee) and kay (play tag with juice in inventory), how do I start the process with the other girls?

Also, in a lot of RPG maker games, they make it so that pressing shift accelerates the conversion and DOES NOT click on anything. This would be a godsend for this game. since you often need to click to advance the conversion, except sometimes there is a time delayed options menu you didn't expect to see coming and pressing enter causes it to click the first choice...

speedapple

Oct 8, 2017
Ok so, other than mom (tutorial, put it in her coffee) and kay (play tag with juice in inventory), how do I start the process with the other girls?

Also, in a lot of RPG maker games, they make it so that pressing shift accelerates the conversion and DOES NOT click on anything. This would be a godsend for this game. since you often need to click to advance the conversion, except sometimes there is a time delayed options menu you didn't expect to see coming and pressing enter causes it to click the first choice...

Currently only 3 girls are unlockable, with the third being Lena, you can unlock her
By clicking on the cow 5 times
though no content is available yet, I'll be getting the content in in the next update! I added the skipping text function as well as some other quality of life improvements for the game in the next update! Hopefully it will make gameplay a tad smoother and less annoying!

Do let me know if you have any other suggestions or things that you find annoying about RPG maker games in general! I'm trying to tackle all the problems that make RPG maker games annoying so that it becomes less of a "another shit quality RPG maker game".

speedapple

Oct 8, 2017
Hey guys, got a new version of the game out for both Windows and Android out! The changelog and download links can be found here!
Download+changelog!

Also got a discord server set up so that in the event I get purged by Patreon for whatever reason, I can still update you guys on the status of the game and what not! Here's the invite to the server: www.discord.gg/T8Ud58U

Talonblade

Aug 12, 2017
Just downloaded it, and so far I am enjoying what is available. However... earning money seems to be VERY slow going with the day limit there is. Are there plans to increase the money gain as you continue to do jobs? Like you do a job x amount of time and then you gain more each time? Or the person that you bring with you gives you a different amount depending on the job?

speedapple

Oct 8, 2017
Just downloaded it, and so far I am enjoying what is available. However... earning money seems to be VERY slow going with the day limit there is. Are there plans to increase the money gain as you continue to do jobs? Like you do a job x amount of time and then you gain more each time? Or the person that you bring with you gives you a different amount depending on the job?

Nothing like that planned yet, but you shouldn't need a lot of money in the game, but with that being said, what you suggested is actually a pretty good idea and I might add it in in the future! There will also probably be other ways to earn money in the future updates, so hopefully that might ease the problem!

Talonblade

Aug 12, 2017
Nothing like that planned yet, but you shouldn't need a lot of money in the game, but with that being said, what you suggested is actually a pretty good idea and I might add it in in the future! There will also probably be other ways to earn money in the future updates, so hopefully that might ease the problem!

It's just something that may have been a problem later on since the extra clothes that I am assuming will become available for all the girls will all cost 500 each. At least from the initial cost. Also, a note on the clothes you tell your mind controlled person to change into, it seems as though it will randomly change into the new outfit and stay in the standard outfit most of the time. There was a time when I was talking to her in the morning and she would say one thing then say another line, switching to the other outfit before I even bought it.

speedapple

Oct 8, 2017
It's just something that may have been a problem later on since the extra clothes that I am assuming will become available for all the girls will all cost 500 each. At least from the initial cost. Also, a note on the clothes you tell your mind controlled person to change into, it seems as though it will randomly change into the new outfit and stay in the standard outfit most of the time. There was a time when I was talking to her in the morning and she would say one thing then say another line, switching to the other outfit before I even bought it.

Hi man, sorry about the late reply! Had to cover a lot of forums and think I missed out on your post! The issue of the outfit not showing properly has been addressed (hopefully) so thanks a lot for that report!

speedapple

Oct 8, 2017
V0.6c is out for the public! You can click here for the download link and changelog! And I updated the OP on it! The game is like out of the red now! So I'm moving on to working to get better and smoother animation into the game currently! A big thanks to everyone who walked on this road with us since the beginning!

human

Mar 18, 2018
Hello I add my save game v0.5 to game v0.6 and click in quest He said error what I do?