[RPGmaker] (No combat) Nano-control v0.31d (18th July 2020)

speedapple

Oct 8, 2017
Hello I add my save game v0.5 to game v0.6 and click in quest He said error what I do?
Hi man, sorry about this, but because of the questlog, the old saves aren't compatible anymore cause the old saves won't recognise the new plugin. I'm so sorry about this.

human

Mar 18, 2018
I played game in first
What I Benefit if Sarah trust me?
Thank you

Last edited:

speedapple

Oct 8, 2017
I played game in first
What I Benefit if Sarah trust me?
Thank you

You'll be able to get her to drink the serum in Kay's level 2 quest if she trusts you
though currently that's no further progression with her currently

speedapple

Oct 8, 2017
Hey guys! Just updated the OP so that there's a link to v0.7e! You can also download it here!

The game is getting animations commissioned, if you can spare a buck to help speed up the process, it would help the game out a lot!

Last edited:

speedapple

Oct 8, 2017
Updated the OP to show details for v0.08c! You can download it here as per usual!

We are steadily growing thanks to all of your support! There are a deal more resources getting commissioned now!

Talonblade

Aug 12, 2017
Mkay, so I am playing the newest version and I have to say I am enjoying the progress of the game thus far.

I am however a little stumped on how to indoctrinate Sarah when you are playing hide and seek with her and Kay. I have Juice, but after I put the serum in she doesn't want it any more. What do?

speedapple

Oct 8, 2017
Mkay, so I am playing the newest version and I have to say I am enjoying the progress of the game thus far.

I am however a little stumped on how to indoctrinate Sarah when you are playing hide and seek with her and Kay. I have Juice, but after I put the serum in she doesn't want it any more. What do?
Oh for that you just need to
play with her at least 8 times prior to doing Kay's level 2 quest
after that you'll be able to give her the serum!

I also have a walk-through on the game's page is you ever need anymore help! In any case, let me know if you have any other questions or feedback yeah and I'll try to answer them asap!

Talonblade

Aug 12, 2017
Oh for that you just need to
play with her at least 8 times prior to doing Kay's level 2 quest
after that you'll be able to give her the serum!

I also have a walk-through on the game's page is you ever need anymore help! In any case, let me know if you have any other questions or feedback yeah and I'll try to answer them asap!

Now I understand why that was a thing that I could do. Thanks ^_^

orochi02

May 20, 2017
tbh the scavenging system is good n all but really tedious. how about making money less important cuz i as a player dont wanna waste hours into grinding/scavenging shit i dont need just to sell it for money. besides, investing time into the control exp of the girls is just as tedious too, which would be fine if there would be anything more interesting than scavenging.

Last edited:

speedapple

Oct 8, 2017
tbh the scavenging system is good n all but really tedious. how about making money less important cuz i as a player dont wanna waste hours into grinding/scavenging shit i dont need just to sell it for money. besides, investing time into the control exp of the girls is just as tedious too, which would be fine if there would be anything more interesting than scavenging.
I see, thanks for the feedback! I was thinking of making this a method for the more "hardworking" players that didn't want to pimp out their girls, but I might add in a different method of getting alternative outfits that is less tedious!

Also, I updated the OP with v0.09c! There's a bit of announcements and news this time round so do give it a read!
Download link!

Reactions: orochi02

Yamemai

Sep 4, 2015
You could do what I did, and edit how much items you have after you collect them; just remember to keep at least one, so you can edit it again.

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
Tried .10e and the game froze while trying to get Elaine up to level 3. It happened the first time that flames didn't appear after seeing one of her memories. I'm assuming that's the point where I'm supposed to actually manipulate her thoughts, but I haven't been given any options.

Ztied

Aug 24, 2018
Created an account just to reply here :ghost:

Great game! It took me back to the time when I played robozou. I really hope you can keep making a perfect game and patreon doesn't f**k things up for you because of the incest part!

I just wish more fetiches get added with time :D

speedapple

Oct 8, 2017
Hey all! I updated the OP to the latest version! Hope you all enjoy it! Do let me know if you all have any feedback or suggestions yeah!

Talonblade

Aug 12, 2017
Hey, it's been a while since I posted or been able to play your updates. I got a question. How do I trigger Jace's lvl 1 event? I can't seem to find them outside of school in the morning and I have looked everywhere for them. Could I at the very least get a hint?

Edit: Nevermind. I think I found it lol

speedapple

Oct 8, 2017
Hey, it's been a while since I posted or been able to play your updates. I got a question. How do I trigger Jace's lvl 1 event? I can't seem to find them outside of school in the morning and I have looked everywhere for them. Could I at the very least get a hint?

Edit: Nevermind. I think I found it lol
Sorry bout the late reply, but do let me know if there are any other problems yeah!

speedapple

Oct 8, 2017
Hey all, I updated the OP to the latest version update! Let me know if there are any problems yeah!

speedapple

Oct 8, 2017
Hey all! I updated the OP and have some fun news included this time! Hope you all enjoy it!

Talonblade

Aug 12, 2017
I just downloaded the most recent version and uhm... there is everything but the games exe file.

Correction: My computer is just partially extracting the file >_>

Edit: Okay, I don't know if this is unique to just me but I just tried to manually copy and paste all the files in the zip file into a normal file. I can copy all but the executable that allows me to launch the game. I have tried completely deleting the file and redownloading but I am unable to get the file to copy over.

Last edited:

speedapple

Oct 8, 2017
I just downloaded the most recent version and uhm... there is everything but the games exe file.

Correction: My computer is just partially extracting the file >_>

I see, it might be the anti-virus, sometimes they flag the game as a false positive for a virus, especially McAfee for some reason, just put the game in the exception list for your anti-virus and it should work fine! Sorry about that!

Talonblade

Aug 12, 2017
I see, it might be the anti-virus, sometimes they flag the game as a false positive for a virus, especially McAfee for some reason, just put the game in the exception list for your anti-virus and it should work fine! Sorry about that!

Just attempted to extract the file after putting it on the exception list (damn you McAfee) but it is still not working as it should. I will just have to wait for the next update I guess.

speedapple

Oct 8, 2017
Just attempted to extract the file after putting it on the exception list (damn you McAfee) but it is still not working as it should. I will just have to wait for the next update I guess.
Oh damm, that is weird, what do you mean by not working as it should btw? I might be able to help!