[RPGM]Henteria Chronicles Ch. 2 : The Law of the Tribe [Demo] [N_taii]

N_taii

Nov 7, 2019
upload_2020-10-3_14-33-30.png

Overview:
9th century after the Celestial Beings fell on the world of Henteria. Noah, a young tribe elf, lives a quiet life in his village among his peers. Envar, his father, is a war veteran and the well-loved chief of his tribe. Having worked for years towards appeasing conflicts and bringing peace among the different elven ethnicities, he has managed to establish harmony and togetherness within the tribe.
However, a series of event tragically comes to disrupt this peace, allowing darkness and corruption to slowly creep into Noah and everyone else’s daily life…
My main website: Patreon
There, you will be able to download the final version of my first game, Henteria Chronicles Chapter 1, as well as another short game of mine, Merry H-Mas (both entirely free). Or you can google the title and you should find them easily
Tags:
Animated, Male Protagonist, Corruption, Nice Time for Roo, Male Domination, Vaginal Sex, Virgin, Oral Sex, Masturbation, Internal View, Corruption and eventually, impregnation, gangbang, anal, and more...

--Download (Windows only)--

MEGA
UP2SHARE
MEDIAFIRE
WORKUPLOAD

More infos:

General infos

(Please understand that the game heavily involves unavoidable Nice Time for Roo of the main character. Its concept is very much inpired by the game NTRPG by Japanese developer Hanataka.)

-Updates will be published monthly, approximately 1 month after being released on my Patreon
-While the base concept of the game is very similar to the NTRPG series, HC2 isn’t meant to be a NTRPG 2.0. There will be aspects that are worse than NTRPG and, hopefully, other HC2 does better.
-While the game is based on unavoidable Nice Time for Roo, it might also appeal to people more interested in corruption. The MC doesn’t have dialogues, and his personality is kept to a minimum. As such, it is ultimately up to the player to decide where they want to position themselves: through the MC’s eyes, as a third party, or as the antagonist.
-There are several main characters and side-characters, all with their very own storyline. Thus, some storyline might not be considered “Nice Time for Roo” by some, but simply corruption. There are probably as much Nice Time for Roo definitions as there are stars in the sky, so let’s not delve into it too much. Btw, here’s how I picture Nice Time for Roo, if you are interested.
-I’m a strong advocate of slow build-up for corruption game. Thus, at first, the sex scenes won’t be shoehorned in the game, they will be few and far in between to make room for character development, world building, better story telling, and game lore. Once we get the corruption going, there will be a lot more H scenes, and they should feel a lot more satisfying (I hope so at least, if I’ve done my job right^^).
-The "Henteria Chronicle" series is organized in chapters. Each chapter is a standalone game set in the world of Henteria that will add a new chapter in terms of lore to the world, until we can hopefully get a whole book/world.
-A lot of the asset (sex sounds, H pixel art, portraits) are original to the game.
-Walkthrough and save files will always be included within the game files.
-As per the demo, I think that you could get at least 4 hours of gameplay (unless you skip all dialogues and rely entirely on the walkthrough)

Gameplay

-There is no repetitive grind whatsoever, meaning no battle and no “go fetch 5 X” to make X money until you are rich. The story plays a bit more like a visual novel than your typical PRG Maker game.
-The sex scenes are mainly based on pixel art. Check the related pictures on the main post to have a feel of what the pixel art will look like. To complement them, “sex sounds” are added to the scenes. 98.3% of them (moaning, blowjob, post-climax exhale, etc…) are done by a professional voice actress, Pixie Willow.
-The game is based on a system of quests. Some quests are compulsory to progress the main storyline, some are not (side-quests, typically connected to side-characters’ storyline). The quests play differently from each other: some will ask you to complete a mini-game, find the right answers, talk to a certain person, find X, etc… Some will be cutscenes after cutscenes, other will leave you free of your movement for most of the time. Some will be really short, some longer.
-Portraits can be switched On/Off in the option menu, for those who’d rather not have them.
-The idea is to have 3 different endings to the game, one Nice Time for Roo, one non-Nice Time for Roo, and one True Ending. They will be tied to a choice the player will have to make at some point in the game.

Game Screenshot:
Aywin Kitchen.png Celis Tribe Hall.png CelisGif.gif Come Back Scene.png Dianna Scene.png DiannaGif.gif Lugo Scene.png Main Map.png Quest Journal.png

Last edited:

N_taii

Nov 7, 2019
Update 1 Uploaded !

Here's the changelog:

New Content

-Added 3 new side quests, the first of each questline for the side characters Solana, Thania, and Neve.

-Added 2 new main quests progressing the main storyline

-Added 3+ new H scenes (some are long, some are rather short, so it's hard to determine what could be considered an actual H scene, hence the +)

-Added 1 extra scene

Misc. Additions

-New speech window layout (tell me what you think : ) )

-A new portrait for Solana, Neve and Thania

-Added more detailed explanations for the Carbuncle mini-game

-Expanded the walkthrough and the saves

Bug fixes

-Several typos and characters appearing where they shouldn't be

Enjoy : D

N_Taii

SteveBowen641

Jan 6, 2021
Hello, I like your game. What could bump me up to love is some sooner H Scenes. I'm at baby Alen being born and have not seen any yet.